Zetsunai

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
Zetsunai
PostedFeb 10, 2015 2:30 am   Last edited by Zetsunai on Mar 08, 2015 9:02 pm. Edited 3 times in total

[Guide] Saphael Trivia

A complete list of Saphael Trivia
Here is a complete list of the Saphael Trivia letters.
Thanks to Samurai for starting this thread as a start up to gather up each letter.

The list on this thread will appear as shown from Adventure Log's History tab.
[Kaslow, llya, Jale, Elsaland, Blue Bay, Other Areas, Deepfathom]
*Note that Other Areas contain trivia letters in both the Saphael world and Time Rift. You may search up 'Saphael World' or 'Time Rift' directly if you are searching for hints on the Other Areas section.

**Some NPCs, Bosses, or random boxes for the trivia may be searched up from the Map's search bar menu function (Hit [M] and click on the arrow on the top window to search for either a NPC or monster)

If you need to see a specific area or trivia letter name -> hit the CTRL & F (buttons on your keyboard) to search what you are looking for.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaslow

• Letter name: Delicious Dried Fish
    Map: Blue Bay
    NPC: Farmer Cyer (416, 229)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Cyer and select "Delicious mackerel?" - head over to the coords (500, 194). Speak to the NPC Mackerel Master (Note that the Fisherman NPC will only appear between 8pm-12am EST -the in-game server time) and exchange 1 Gold for a Premium Mackerel. Head back to Farmer Cyer, right click the item you have purchased from the Fisherman - you will complete the trivia after using the item. [You will acquire a Wind Dried Mackerel Flake item after completing the trivia. This item recovers 500-650 HP]

• Letter name: Hungry Mouths
    NPC: General Store Owner Era (616,525)
    Description: Buy a Blue Bay Apple (Royal Family Reputation 750) from Era and go next to the sunbird (645,500). <Voracious> Wee Sunbirds will spawn.

• Letter name: Mother's Needle and Thread
    Map: Kaslow Plains
    NPC: Duchess Francis (846,702)
    Description: Talk to Francis and select "Hand-knitted clothing" to receive the item Knitted Shooter Jacket. Talk to Russell (733.454) and select "It's really cold."

• Letter name: Don't Bet on it
    Monster: <Mysterious Water Monster> Transformation Chest (738,353)
    Description: Attack Transformation Chest to receive Fish Monster Transformation Potion. Right click the item from your inventory, talk to Tido (781, 268) and select "Nothing in the world can scare me."

• Letter name: Let's be Friends
    Map: Sprite's Forest
    NPC: Sprite Cyerfu (257,713)
    Description: Buy a Magic Honey-Glazed Biscuit(you usually have at least a stack anyway), talk to Cyerfu, and select "My treat"

• Letter name: Unprecedented Request
    Map: Sprite's Forest
    NPC: <Sprite Battle Master> Master Nanco 293:661
    Description: Talk to Nanco and select the option: "Hit me hard"

• Letter name: Listen to the crying sea
    Map: Sprites’ Forest
    NPC: N/a
    Description: Go along the coast until you get a discovery - you’ll complete the trivia after several of these discovery about the crying sea.

• Letter name: It Was You!
    Map: Belcar Plateau
    NPC: Secret Investigator (265,157)
    Description: Talk to Secret Investigator and select "Let me help you investigate" to receive "Investigating" buff for 10 minutes. Talk to (highlight for spoilers: Waer (278,220)) and select "Was it you? Spill it!"

• Letter name: Ape Friend
    NPC: Sorcerer Waer (278,220)
    Description: Talk to Waer and select "Give me an Ape Transformation Potion." to receive the Ape Transformation Potion. Right click the item from your inventory, talk to Antaro (297,112) and select "Grrrrrrrrrr..."

• Letter name: Cupid for the Day
    Map: Plague Forest
    NPC: Knight Romeo (632,681)
    Description: Talk to Romeo and select "Please help me" to receive Passionate Love Letter. Talk to Juliet (760,702) and select "Read the letter" to receive Juliet's Reply. Talk to Romeo and select "This is Juliet's response"

• Letter name: This is the Light
    NPC: Traveling Merchant (340,293)
    Description: Buy some Bern Potato Chips (Royal Family Reputation 12000), talk to Adventurer Myron (85,227), and select "I'm so hungry and so weak..."

llya

• Letter name: Delicious Matsuzaka Pork
    Map: Shell Hill
    NPC: Outpost Soldier Yuri (368, 440)
    Description: Talk to Outpost Soldier Yuri and select "I'm hungry"
    You will obtain the item Matsuzaka Pig Rope - to use it go to the coords (242, 492). You will obtain the status "Pig Walker" (You will have 5 mins) - to complete the task - head to the campfire (338, 470).

• Letter name: See You in the Next Life
    NPC: Dock Owner Ali (220, 200)
    Description: Talk to Dock Owner Ali and select "Longing for his son"
    You must hunt Razorback Hog monsters to obtain the item Relic of Ali's Son that Ali seeks. Return to Dock Owner Ali to complete the quest.

• Letter name: Pink Fish
    Map: Moonlight Forest
    NPC: Villager Ker (429, 236)
    Description: Talk to Villager Ker and select "Help me catch a pink fish"
    You will acquire the item Cute Fishing Net - head over to the coords (162, 120 in Moonlight Forest) and right click the item to obtain a White Koi. Head over to the NPC Villager Colby and select "Think of a way to turn the fish pink," you will then receive the item Pink Koi. Head back to Villager Ker and select the option "This is the Pink Fish you wanted"

• Letter name: Settling Affairs
    NPC: Villager Ker (429, 236)
    Description:Talk to Villager Ker and select "About Colby's courtship" - You will acquire the item Bloom Transformation Potion - right click the potion and head over to the NPC Villager Colby. You will have the status "Ker's Big Transformation (note that you will have minutes to head over to Colby and talk to him). Talk to NPC Villager Colby and select "Ker has something to say to you"

• Letter name: First-time Lab Rat
    Map: Ancient Forest
    NPC: Helper Tim (364, 891)
    Description:Talk to Helper Tim and select "Try Potion No. 1 experiment"

• Letter name: Not Winnie
    NPC: Medicinal Materials Store Yuma (410, 800)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Yuma and select "Give me a jar of Fresh Honey" - you will acquire the item Fresh Honey - head over to the coords (390, 483) and right click the item to finish the interesting trivia

• Letter name: Bone Ghoul
    Map: Black Swamp
    Monster: <Icy>Mysterious Dame (Roams around 45, 405)
    Description:Attack the Mysterious Dame to complete the interesting trivia

• Letter name: Gourmet Delight
    NPC: <Fragrant> Mystery Mushroom (92,789)
    Description: Attack the Mystery Mushroom to obtain the item Fragrant Mushroom. To complete the interesting trivia, you must right click the item from your inventory.

• Letter name: Fast Mover
    Map: Bone Reef Peninsula
    NPC: Little Boy Popo (329, 957)
    Description:Talk to the NPC Popo and select "I want to try the "Fast Mover" Challenge' - You will have 2 minutes to run to Quill Rock (585, 820) and run back to Little Boy Popo (Once you have return to Popo - you must select the option "Stop timing" to complete the interesting Trivia)
    Note: You must have passed "Quill's Rock" and must have the "Fast Runner" Status to stop the timer
    [There will be a reminder in YELL chat to let you know when to return to Popo. (Message: "This is the turning point. Go back, and find Popo now!)]

• Letter name: The Past Revealed
    NPC: Village Head Adam Nice (394, 870)
    Description:Talk to the NPC Adam Nice and select "A secret buried in time" - You will acquire an item Old Letter. Head over to the NPC Village Head's Wife Maria (393, 859)and select "Hand the old letter to Maria" to complete the trivia

Jale

• Map: Ironwheel Beach
    Letter name: Cause of Bad Luck
    NPC: Fisherman Zoro Water of Blessing, Captain Browney Blank Spell Paper
    Description::Alchemy Blank Spell Paper to make Summoning Charm
    Use at 55, 263

• Map: Ironwheel Beach
    Letter name: Happy Encounter
    NPC: Jale Mecha Soldier 45, 253
    Description:: you get a mecha companion take him to the mecha Mount behind him

• Letter name: Nature Strike Back
    Map: Steam Mine Mountain
    NPC: Iron Stone Association Staff Asi (413, 338)
    Description: Provides item Power Drill use at location

• Letter name: First on the Scene
    NPC: Engineer Bru (509, 621)
    Description: Provides item Mineral Detector use at location You Get Item: Unknown Mineral Ore Talk to NPC Yalashi to ID ore

• Letter name: Its a Bugs Life
    Map: Red Ridge
    NPC: Farmer Mua (542, 450)
    Description: Provides item: Special Pesticide Formula Buy Magic Adesive from Merchant NPC perform Alchemy to get Item Super Paration Use at Location

• Letter name: Revitalizing Hot Springs
    NPC: Geologist Maud (460, 185)
    Description: Provides item: Pickaxe use at location

• Letter name: Honest Joe
    Map: Southern Island
    NPC: Rich person Casas (525, 1015)
    Description: Break <Beached box at 215,538 and return item to Casas

• Letter name: Heart of the sea
    NPC: Female Fisherman Elena (633, 1085)
    Description: Provides item: Love Charm Use at location return to NPC

• Letter name: Bottom's Up
    Map: Angoya Island
    NPC: Weary Traveler 888,457
    Description: Break <Broken jar> 955,551 and return item to Weary traveler

• Letter name: Goodbye, My Love
    NPC: Maggie 905, 512
    Description: Old Poe 946, 498 Provides item: Leter Fragment Mid, Chavez 938, 528 Provides item: Leter Fragment Bottom, Bulon 884, 427 Provides item: Leter Fragment top Go to Alchemist to perform Alchemy and return to Maggie

Elsaland

• Letter name: Told You not to Look
    Map: Knight Valley
    NPC: Traveling Merchant (420, 580)
    Description: Talk to the Traveling Merchant and purchase the item Stylish Clothing. Head over to the coords (353, 584) and right click the item. There <Distorted> Apyu will spawn - defeat Apyu to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Hot Pursuit
    NPC: Woman Tanmi (378, 570)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Tanmi and select "Give me a Keep-Warm Packet" - you will receive the item Keep-Warm Packet. Head over to the coords (296, 309) and right click the item. There a <Juicy> Valley Fatfish will spawn, defeat the fish and collect the item Valley Fat Fish. Head back to the NPC Tanmi and select "Give Valley Fat Fish to Tanmi" to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: May the Light be with You
    Map: Eternal Mountains
    NPC: ---
    Description: Head over to the coords (85, 650) - there you will see yellow crystals. Hit one to obtain the item Holy Icicle - then you will need to head over to (113, 621). <Enfeebled> Night Demon will spawn after you right click the item Icicle. Defeat the Demon to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Does a Body Good
    NPC: Town Magistrate Criphner (533, 420)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Criphner and select "Give me some Revitalizing Hot Spring Powder" to receive the item Revitalizing Hot Spring Powder. Head over to the coords (102, 433) and right click the powder to receive the status "Feeling Loose" - you will have 5 minutes to head back to Criphner. Once you arrive back to the NPC Criphner, talk to the NPC and select "Report back to the town magistrate about the effects of the hot springs" to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: I Didn't Steal the Bear
    Map: Oblivion Border
    Description: Hit Fruit trees to free the Frightened Bear Cub. (Fruit trees are all along the strip between White Bear Lair and Beastslayer Road) One Coord: (950, 975). After hitting a fruit tree, you receive the item Frightened Bear Cub - head over to the coords (1047, 1078). <Ferocious> Border Bear will spawn after you right click the item. Defeat the bear to complete the trivia

• Letter name: The Undead Return
    Description: Hit a floating yellow orb located around (690, 137) to obtain the item Mysterious Red Crystal. Head over to the coords (764, 149), right click the Crystal to summon <Core Inferno> Abyss Caster. Defeat Abyss Caster and quickly talk to the NPC Wizard Suya (775, 150) [Note that you will receive the status "Undead Aura" - you will need this status to complete the trivia]. Select the option "I stopped the Abyss Caster's invasion" when talking to Suya to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Whose Axe is This
    Map: Winterflake Forest
    NPC: General Store Luluni (1058, 822)
    Description: Talk to the General Store NPC and purchase the item Silver Axe. Head over to the coords (1059, 492) and right click the Axe - <Axe Me Again> Snow Queen will spawn. Defeat the Queen to complete the trivia

• Letter name: Tummy Ache
    NPC: Girl Fiona ( 253, 88 )
    Description: Talk to the NPC Fiona and select "I need a Food Gathering Box" - she will hand you the item Food Gathering Box, use that to collect mushrooms. To collect mushrooms, head over to the coords (899, 219 - you will see yellow mushrooms around a tree) - right click the Box to gain the item Strange Yellow Mushroom then head back to the NPC Fiona - talk to her and select the option "Give her the Strange Yellow Mushroom." You will then receive the item Mushroom Surprise. Head over to the coords (436, 149) and right click the Mushroom Surprise item to summon out <Upset Stomach> Bellyache Bear - defeat the bear to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Giants' Counterattack
    Map: Ancient Polar Ruins
    NPC: Prophet Daki (997, 177)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Prophet Daki and select the option "I want a Time Compass" - you will receive the item Time Compass. Head over to the coords (369, 189) and right click the item to summon out <Prehistoric> Dragonslayer Giant - defeat the Giant to complete the trivia

• Letter name: Air Freshener
    Description: Talk to the NPC Prophet Daki and select the option "Give me an Air Freshener" to receive the item Air Freshener. Head over to the coords 845, 238) and right click the item to summon out <Foul> Noxious Slime. Defeat the Slime then loot the item Air Purifier>. Head back to the NPC Daki and select the option "Here's a broken purifier" to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Far in the Distance
    Map: Auris Bay
    NPC: Young Girl Basimine (138, 294)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Basimine and select "Send a message to someone" to receive the status "Heartfelt Longing" - (You will have 5 minutes to complete the task). Head over to (637, 565) to talk to the NPC Elsaland Officer and select "Deliver Basimine's message" to complete the trivia

• Letter name: Grant Me Magical Powers
    Description: Head over to (340, 950) and attack the vase to receive the item Seal of Poseidon. [You can also find vases along the way while heading to the statue as well - Another coord: 285, 975). Head over to (338, 935) and right click the item to summon <Sea King Defender> Sacred Sea Spirit. Defeat the Spirit to receive the status "Power of Poseidon" - (You will have 5 minutes to complete the task - you must have the status to complete the trivia). Head over to (272, 882) and speak to the NPC General Bath - Select the option "I have the power of Poseidon" to complete the trivia.

Blue Bay

• Letter name: Let's Dance
    Map: Prism Island Prairie
    NPC: Dancer Ricci (140, 225)
    Description: Talk to Dancer Ricci and select the option "Give me the tambourine that makes people dance!" - You will receive the item Ricci's Tambourine - Use the item around (140, 223 - near Ricci) to complete the trivia

• Letter name: Up Comes the Carrot
    NPC: General Store Owner Moss (146, 266)
    Description: Talk to the General Store NPC and purchase the item Universal Shovel - head over to the coords (619, 149 - You will see a giant carrot) and right click the shovel. <Red Carrot Guardian> Tangy Jelly Rabbit will spawn out after using the shovel. You will complete the trivia after defeating the Jelly Rabbit. You may also pick up the item Delicious Carrot as a bonus (it increases attack by 5% and attack power by 10%, lasts 20 seconds)

• Letter name: Wafting Scent
    Map: Twin Lion Mountain
    NPC: General Store Owner Et (450, 550)
    Description: Talk to the General Store NPC and purchase the item Raw Pork Skewer then head over to the coords (450, 535 - near the Jale Mecha Soldier NPC) to complete the trivia. You will receive the item Appetiziing Meat Skewer after the trivia.

• Letter name: Sad Joke
    NPC: Haunting Noraba (272, 486)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Noraba and select "There's nobody left around here..." to complete the trivia

Other Areas
Saphael world

• Letter name: Really Nasty
    Map: Land of Sighs
    NPC: Researcher Gode (786, 1106)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Gode and select the option “I want to help with the experiment” to receive the item Pure Seed. Head over to (760, 107) and right click the item to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Terrible Price
    Description: Go over to (445, 981) – there you will see the <Dust Coated> Tome Chest. Attack the chest to receive the item Plumflower Fighting Manual. Head over to (685, 1062) and speak to the NPC Fighter Muca - select “Take a look at this martial arts manual” (Note that you must have the Plumflower Fighting Manual to complete the trivia)

• Letter name: A Friend in Need
    Map: Misty Wetlands
    NPC: Business Team Leader Bartley(130, 831)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Bartley and select “Transport rescue supplies” to receive the item Relief Supplies. Head over to the NPC Survivor Arnold (423, 807) to hand over the supplies. Select “Please accept these supplies” to complete the trivia from the NPC Arnold.

• Letter name: Clever Business
    NPC: Ecologist Ferola (144, 423)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Ferola and select the option “Please lend me an Empty Bottle” to receive the item Ferola’s Empty Bottle” then head over to the coords (139, 1157). Right click the Empty Bottle to obtain [b]Fountain of Youth Water – Head over to (130, 831) and speak to the NPC Business Team Leader Bartley. Select the option “This is the Fountain of Youth Water from the Misty Wetlands” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Ancient Battle
    Map: Gaia Woodlands
    NPC: Paladin Gerham (570, 120)
    Description: Speak to the NPC Gerham and select “I want to watch ancient competitive sports” to receive the item Ancient Memory Stone. Head over to (674, 281) – right click the stone to complete the trivia. [You will see <Ancient Warrior> Hafale and <Ancient Warrior> Sturdeen duke it out after the completion of the trivia]

• Letter name: Where’s the Goddess
    NPC: Defense Officer Karen (203, 243)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Karen and select “Please lend me an unused axe” to receive the item Rusty Axe. Head over to (259,707) and right click the Axe to complete the trivia.(After completing the trivia, you may see the monster <Unique Beauty> Lake Goddess wonder about before disappearing)

• Letter name: Rain in the Desert
    Map: Scorching Wind Desert
    NPC: Expert Investigator Benson (580, 162)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Benson and select “Precious water source” to receive the item Benson’s Water Bottle. Head over to (591, 150) and right click the Water Bottle to receive the item Precious Drinking Water. Head over to (81, 451) to speak to the NPC Taskmaster Abbohan – select the option “Solicitude from an old friend” to complete the trivia

• Letter name: Mirage
    NPC: Science Consultant Mina (623, 174)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Mina and select “I hear you know some secret points of interest” to receive the item Sight Locator. Head over to (223, 379) and right click the Sight Locator item to complete the trivia. [An odd looking building will appear for a few seconds after the completion of the trivia]

• Letter name: Too Late
    Map: Lost Highlands
    NPC: Street Sign (662, 712)
    Description: Click the Street Sign and select the option “Examine the back of the road sign carefully” to receive the item Mysterious Note then head to (555, 372) – right click the Note to summon out <Empty> Shattered Chest. Quickly attack the chest to complete the Trivia. [Note: The chest will disappear if you take too long to attack it]

• Letter name: Ancestral Gift
    Description: Head to (903, 197) and seek out <Early Relic> Guardian Chest – attack it and loot the item Ancestral Wolf Fang. Head over to (835, 760 – Mount Huyi Area) to speak to the NPC Lion Tribe Chief Kumahachi and select the option “About the guardian keepsake” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Terrible Ritual
    Map: Blakatoa Range
    NPC: Evil Enchanter Rawasha (81, 148)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Rawasha and select the option “Give me Alechi’s Summoning Book” to receive the item Alechi’s Summoning Book. Head over to (472, 277 – Flame Altar area) and right click the book to summon <Legendary> Alechi Dragon’s Hallucination. Defeat the Dragon to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Hand of Protection
    Description:Head over to (1211, 1030 or around there – Moore Crater area) and look for a red vase. Destroy the vase to obtain the item Deadly Vortex Ring – head over to (1188, 1094) and right click the ring to summon <My Precious> Gullom. Defeat Gullom to complete the trivia.

------------------------------------------------

Time Rift

• Letter name: New and Improved
    Map: Blood Soaked Bay
    NPC: General Store Owner Era (246,405)
    Description: Talk to Era and select "I will give you 10G for the Bizarre Recipe" to receive Bizarre Recipe. Defeat Bug Mutants and Bloody Polypods (near 472,291) until you receive 20x Juicy Bug Meat. Talk to the Old Man of the Islet Marcus (250,409) and select "Is the Delicious Crab Burger really that good?"

• Letter name: Opportunist
    NPC: Outpost Soldier Adami (692,397)
    Description: Talk to Adami and select "Disguise me as a Bug Soldier" to receive Bug Soldier Disguise buff for 5 minutes. Go to (389,218) without removing the disguise to summon Mercenary Leader Clauza at that location for 10 seconds. Talk to Clauza and select "Why are you here?"

• Letter name: Learning a New Language
    Map: Sprite Tear Forest
    Monster: <Primeval Speaker> Cursed Ancient Treant (various locations: 240,303 : 284,146 : 226,155 : 271,227)
    Description: Defeat the Cursed Ancient Treant to receive Strange Treant Language buff for 5 minutes. Talk to Cult Scout Shannon (129,576) and select "About the Sprite whispers in the wind"

• Letter name: Dead King's Crown
    NPC: pot (various locations near 452,631)
    Description: Hit the pots until you receive Blood-Stained Crown. Go to (455,626) and right click the item from your inventory to summon and defeat <Deceased King> Bloodied Guffadon.

• Letter name: Who Threw the Dynamite
    Map: Kaslow Wilderness
    Monster: Armored Cannon Beastman Soldier (near 522,438)
    Description: Defeat the Cannon Soldiers until you receive Bomb with Lit Fuse(low drop rate). Go to (787,286) to summon and defeat <Disturbed> Lake Goddess.

• Letter name: Keep Sleeping
    NPC: pot (various locations near 555,685)
    Description: Hit the pots until you receive 5x Warrior Doll Fragments. Talk to Goblin Elder Popy (557,704) and select "What about the Warrior Doll Fragment?" to receive Reassembled Warrior Doll. Go to (516,709) and right click the item from your inventory to summon <Decayed> Warrior Corpse.

• Letter name: The Poisonous Mushroom
    Map: Sorrow Peninsula
    NPC: mushroom (various locations near 744,500)
    Description: Hit the mushrooms until you receive Weird Mushrooms A, B, and C. Go to (813,432) and right click the items from your inventory. Walk around near that area until you receive the Sleepiness debuff for 10 seconds.

• Letter name: Actions Speak Louder than Lies
    NPC: Traveling Merchant (291,599)
    Description: Buy a Blessed Spring Water from the traveling merchant and go to (599,877). Right click the item from your inventory to summon and defeat <Disturbed> Lake Goddess to receive Scent of Aging debuff for 5 minutes. Talk to Outpost Soldier Karl (465,725) and select "Do you know anything about the Spring of Youth in the legends?"

• Letter name: Lizardman Troubles
    Map: Glazefrost Mountains
    Monster: Glazed Crystal Jelly Rabbit (near 484,316)
    Description: Defeat the jelly rabbits until you receive Glass Jelly Rabbit Meat. Right click the item in your inventory to receive Lizardman Disguise buff for 5 minutes. Talk to Granton Militia Captain Minton (351,573) and select "Nice weather, isn't it?"

• Letter name: Silence is Golden
    NPC: Granton Militia Andy Hanks (418,610)
    Description: Talk to Andy and select "Why is your sister important to you?" five times, then select "Are you willing to protect your sister forever?"

• Letter name: Rest in Peace
    Map: Dreamer's Plateau
    NPC: miniature totem pole (various location near 493,401)
    Description: Hit the totem poles until you receive Felissan Ritual Flowers. Go to the Martyr Memorial (149,607) and right click the item from your inventory.

• Letter name: Law of the Jungle
    Map: Dreamer's Plateau
    NPC: pot (various locations near 305,282)
    Description: Hit the pots until you receive 20x Pale Meat Slices. Go to (329,292) to summon and defeat <Ancient Hawk King> Griffin.

Deepfathom

• Letter name: Misery Coil
    Map: Spirit Valley
    NPC: Anonymous (853,582)
    Description: Talk to Anonymous and select "Help the ghost with his last wishes" to receive Misery Coil buff for 5 minutes. Talk to Guardian Sprite Jody (782,347) and select "Help me expel this ghost"

• Letter name: The Statue Moved
    NPC: Chest (298,154)
    Description: Hit chest to summon and defeat the Ruins Paladin

• Letter name: Strawman's Responsibility
    Map: Misty Plateau
    NPC: Eternal Sage Mina (256,181)
    Description: Talk to Mina and select "Who is taking care of these fields?" to receive Eternal Mother's Blessing buff for 5 minutes. Go to (399,173) to summon <Crop Defender> Scarecrow

• Letter name: Strange Ape Dance
    Monster: Cross Black Ape and Cross Red Ape (near 395,458)
    Description: Defeat Cross Black Ape to receive Black Ape Scent buff for 10 minutes. Defeat Cross Red Ape to receive Red Ape Scent buff for 10 minutes. Talk to Mysterious Wizard Releno (668,581) and select "I hear you're studying Ape dances" to receive Special Choreography Book. Go to (285,544) and right click the item from your inventory.

• Letter name: Sunbird Rampage
    Map: Golden Sandbar
    NPC: Bird Farmer Adelaide (120,423)
    Description: Talk to Adelaide and select "I hear you can try to ride a Sunbird for 5G here" to receive Sunbird Saddle. Go to (139,454) and right click the item from your inventory to receive Tame Cranky Sunbird buff for 2 minutes. Talk to Female Villager Emily (434,321) without removing the sunbird mount and select "How are you today, pretty lady?"

• Letter name: Money Pit
    NPC: <Wishing Font> Clea (434,301)
    Description: Talk to Clea and select "I will make a wish for 5G"

• Letter name: If I Could Turn Back Time
    Map: Aurawhisp Hamlet
    NPC: Magic Master Dofin (325,426)
    Description: Go to (310,434) to receive Strange Reversed Clocks buff for 2 minutes. Talk to Dofin and select "Don't you think the clocks here are strange?"

• Letter name: Cult Worship
    NPC: -
    Description: Go to (861,529)

• Letter name: Mongolian BBQ Feast
    Map: Frostfire Pass
    Monster: Stolak Assassin (near 375,250)
    Description: Defeat Stolak Assassins until you receive Strange Sliced Meat. Go to (338,283) and right click the item from you inventory to receive Sweet Barbecue Smell buff for 10 minutes. Go to (172,239) to summon and defeat <Sensitive Sniffer> Hungry Residents.

• Letter name: More Ore
    NPC: <Furious> Ore Defender (61,262)
    Description: Get 250x Midnight Ore from sprite mining. Go to (61,262) to summon and defeat the Ore Defenders. You will receive Despicable Ore Thief buff for 10 minutes. Talk to Obsidian Miner Okin (81,305) and select "Have there been many obsidian thefts lately?"

• Letter name: Not a Toy
    Map: Heirloom Peninsula
    NPC: chest (various locations near 651,595)
    Description: Hit the chests until you receive Pirate Cannon Key. Go to (462,561) and right click the item from your inventory to summon and defeat <Cannon Defender> Iron Pirates.

• Letter name: Strange Ore Magic
    Monster: Mystic Thorned Golem and Fera Golem (near 256,188)
    Description: Defeat the Golems until you receive 5x Magical Spirestones from Thorned Golems and 5x Magical Fera Rocks from Fera Golems. Talk to the Mad Scientist (617,565) and select "Do you really want Magical Fera Rock and Magical Spirestone?"

Special thanks to:

Milo80 (contribution to Jale's)
lDolly (contribution to Jale's)
Kinetik07 (contribution to Kaslow's, Deepfathom's, and Other Areas - Time Rift)
14Mercy_sama (contribution to Kaslow's and Time Rift)
Maya1989 (contribution to Deepfathom's)
Zetsunai (contribution to llya, Elsaland, Blue Bay, Other Areas)
Advertisement

kjhoe_8273

Rank 0
kjhoe_8273
PostedFeb 21, 2015 10:17 am

no vase 340 950

i cant see the vase @ coord 340 950 at Auris bay near urzura boss

Description: Head over to (340, 950) and attack the vase to receive the item Seal of Poseidon. Head over to (338, 935) and right click the item to summon <Sea King Defender> Sacred Sea Spirit. Defeat the Spirit to receive the status "Power of Poseidon" - (You will have 5 minutes to complete the task - you must have the status to complete the trivia). Head over to (272, 882) and speak to the NPC General Bath - Select the option "I have the power of Poseidon" to complete the trivia.

Zetsunai

Zetsunai
PostedFeb 21, 2015 10:51 am

Re: no vase 340 950

kjhoe_8273 wrote:
i cant see the vase @ coord 340 950 at Auris bay near urzura boss

Description: Head over to (340, 950) and attack the vase to receive the item Seal of Poseidon. Head over to (338, 935) and right click the item to summon <Sea King Defender> Sacred Sea Spirit. Defeat the Spirit to receive the status "Power of Poseidon" - (You will have 5 minutes to complete the task - you must have the status to complete the trivia). Head over to (272, 882) and speak to the NPC General Bath - Select the option "I have the power of Poseidon" to complete the trivia.  
Try the coords 285, 975. Be sure to check alongside the area to the statue and out of the Miracle Mineral Mountain for the vases. (340, 950) was just one spot where a vase spawns.

kjhoe_8273

Rank 0
kjhoe_8273
PostedMar 06, 2015 10:27 pm
Letter name: Delicious Dried Fish
NPC: Farmer Cyer (416, 229)
Description: Talk to the NPC Cyer and select "Delicious mackerel?" - head over to the coords (500, 194) to defeat the Fisherman. (Note that the Fisherman will only appear between 8pm-12am EST -the in-game server time). Talk to Farmer Cyer once you have collected the item.

[list]
[*] it should noted also that after you Talk to the NPC Cyer and select "Delicious mackerel?" - head over to the coords (500, 194) buy a premiun mackerel to Mackerel Master (500, 194) then go back to cyer and right click the item (premiun mackerel) infront of cyer and its done...
well this just what i did with the big help of GSArisu...TY GSArisu

Kjhoe

dl_1989

Rank 0
PostedJul 01, 2015 4:58 am
they added more to it so plz update? sorry for necroing

Zetsunai

Zetsunai
PostedJul 02, 2015 4:39 am   Last edited by Zetsunai on Oct 10, 2015 1:24 am. Edited 12 times in total
97% complete list of the newer trivias:
This list will soon be updated onto the first post (Once forums are fixed)

Note: <A huge Lie> trivia letter can not be completed at this time. It is currently bugged.

Kaslow

• Letter name: I just want to go to swim
    NPC: Captain Landitt (463, 181)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Captain Landitt and select the options “It’s hot, why not go to swim?” to receive the [Interrogate Landete with torture] status. – select the first option several times (About 5 times) then select the option “Swimming is really enjoyable!” to complete the trivia. (*Note that the status does stack up)

• Letter name: Ecological nurse
    NPC: Old Man of the Islet Marcus (252, 413)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Marcus and select “What’s so special about this island?” to receive the [Coral reef sightseeing plan] status. Roam over to (125, 333) to defeat the Coral Poacher monster to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Territory Patrol
    NPC: Kaslow Guard (447, 272)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Kaslow Guard and select “Anything I can do for you?” to receive the [Carlso Patrol Team] buff (it’s needed to complete the trivia) – proceed to the NPC Tido (781,268) and select the option “Anything strange around here?” – head over to the NPC Russel (736, 453) and select the same option. Then proceed to the NPC Tomas and select the same option to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: A Drink before I go on
    NPC: Defense Soldier Magellan
    Description: Proceed to the Traveling Merchant to purchase 5 Mid-Ether then talk to the NPC Magellan and select “It’s so hot, would you like some icy drinks?” - you will then complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Listen to the crying sea
    Description: Go along the coast until you get a discovery - you’ll complete the trivia after receiving several of these discoveries about the crying sea.

• Letter name: Overconfident
    NPC: <Sprite Battle Master> Master Nanco (295, 660)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Nanco and select the options “Hit me hard” then “Too soft, one more punch!” to complete the trivia. (You’ll get the status [Provocation] from the first option)

• Letter name: Haven’t you seen any villain before?
    NPC: Mysterious Assassin (401, 101)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Mysterious Assassin and select “Have you heard about “Shadowing Body-splitting” ‘ – you will then complete the trivia.

• Letter name: I have healthy knee
    NPC: Mechanical Robot MOJO-100 (629, 410)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Mechanical Robot MOJO-100 and select “Is your foot broken?” – you will then complete the trivia.

• Letter name: The avengers
    NPC: Scout Trooper (329, 614)
    Description: Talk to the pile of bones Scout Trooper then select “(Touch this bone…)” – you will then receive the ‘Avenger’ status and transform into a skeleton. Kill varieties of the werewolves to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Land of not scared
    NPC: N/A
    Description: Head over to the coord of (656, 161) and tiny spider phantoms will spawn for a bit, wait for a bit to complete the trivia.

Blue Bay

• Letter name: Find the Treasure
    NPC: Mysterious Traveler (186, 215)
    Description: Roam around the Night Pirate’s Camp to locate a red treasure box – hit the box to receive the item [Locked Safe box] then proceed to the npc Mysterious Traveler and select “Can you recognize this safe box?” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Meaningless Guard
    Description: Head over to (870, 411) and defeat the guards that are surrounding the Ancient Chest to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: How can this even be caved!
    NPC: Street Sign (466, 588)
    Description: Talk to the Streen Sign and select the option “Read through fine printed words on road signs carefully” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Running into the wrong camp
    NPC: Traveling Merchant (973, 377)
    Description: Head over to the Traveling Merchant NPC and purchase the [Red four-leaf clover] for 1 gold. Then proceed to head over to the coords (935,365) to summon ‘Naruto’ from the leaf clover. Defeat the foes to complete the trivia

Eslaland

• Letter name: United… Can it be food
    NPC: Hunter Kodahan (377, 571)
    Description: Head over to the NPC Kodahan select the following options in order: [Get a branch, Get two branches, Get three branches] – After selecting each branch option, you must right click the twig to break it, then proceed to the next option to get the next branch and so forth. After breaking all branches - select the option “I want to listen to your story” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Why are you replacing your father
    NPC: Wizard Ivan (570, 440)
    Description: Head over to the NPC Ivan and select the option “I want to kill the North-land Rovers’ leader” to acquire the item [Anonymous magician order plate]. Head over to the coords (769, 279)– right click the item to summon the North-land Rovers’ leader then defeat it to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Which is Which
    NPC: Brave Boy Nafgolgan (574, 477)
    Description: Roam around White Spring Village for a red treasure box (ex -622, 482) and hit it to receive the item [An Egg] – Proceed to the coords (637, 347) and right click the egg to receive the item [Fragrant Egg] -> Talk to the NPC Nafgolgan and select “I want to eat a Spring Egg” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: However big it is, it is a bird
    NPC: Border Scientist Brahms (1076, 413)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Brahms and select “How is your research going?” to receive the [Toucan Egg] item. Head over to the coords (967, 486) and right click the item to summon a Tiny Toucan, defeat it to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Foolish Goose
    NPC: Researcher Nola Anna (1052, 372)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Nola Anna and select “Let me help you to express your mind!” to receive the [Love expression commissioner] status (lasts for 1minute). Proceed to the NPC Durst (1043, 376) and select “Do you know someone loves you?” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: One disaster after another
    NPC: General Store Luluni (1059, 821) & Ruin Researcher Sut (1051, 817)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Luluni and purchase the item [Luluni’s heat pad] for 1 gold. Then head over to the NPC Sut and select “Do you want to have a warm package?” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: The Hand behind
    NPC: General Store Luluni (1059, 821)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Luluni and select “Pushed Luluni with strength” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Do not test your God
    Description: Talk to the NPC Daki and select “Why are you called prophet?” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: I may have made a mistake on what I saw
    NPC: Naughty Kid Carubon (554, 121)
    Description: Roam around the North Military Basement Feraby area in search of a Red treasure box. Attack the box to receive the [Acting up] status (lasts for 5minutes) – proceed to the NPC Carubon and select “Your mother is just behind you. She is extremely angry.” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Act like a boy
    NPC: Little Boy (105, 323)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Little Boy and select “I help you drive away Evil Lamb” to receive the item [Huge fireworks]. Proceed to the coords (156, 206) and right click the item to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: The legendary handcraft
    NPC: Artisan Edia (154, 308)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Edia and select “I want a mask” to receive the item [Ancient Mask], proceed to the coords (156, 247) & right click the item to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Hit me! Stupid!
    NPC: Traveling Merchant (420, 581)
    Description: Head over to the Traveling Merchant NPC and purchase the [Order to open the court] item for 1 gold. Proceed to the coords (394, 171) –use the item to distract Mr. Fang, defeat him then head over to the edge (399,147) area to complete the trivia.

llya

• Letter name: The Revenge of Yoli
    NPC: Outpost Soldier Yuri (368, 440)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Yuri and select “It’s said that you fell on the ground when you were outside of the village?” to receive the item [Steamy jelly] then proceed to the coords (313, 489) and right click the item to summon the monster [Naughty Jelly King] – defeat it to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Gebuer Technology is not reliable
    NPC: Alchemist Blair (382, 469)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Blair and select “It’s said that you’ve got a special Sound stone?” to receive the item [Gebuer’s invincible sound stone] – proceed to the coords (377, 466) and right click the item to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Relax and self-cultivate
    NPC: Ascetic Monk (158, 119)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Ascetic Monk and select “I also want to try meditating under the waterfall” to receive two statuses (Meditation under the fall – lasts 10 minutes & with the dervish – lasts 5 minutes) – You must wait for the second status to be gone (wait 5minutes) then talk to the NPC again and select “I want to share my thoughts on meditation” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: A flavor of passion
    NPC: Mushroom Picker Fanny (492, 433), Mushroom Picker Watt (564, 182), Mushroom Picker Lane (308, 344)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Fanny and select “ then head over to the NPC Watt and select “Could you give me a fresh mushroom” to acquire the item [Fresh Mushroom]. After speaking to Fanny and Watt, head over to the NPC Lane and select “Do you know how to grill delicious mushroom?” to acquire the item [Passion baked mushroom kebab] – right click the item to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Breathless
    NPC: Mail Carrier Post (572, 516) & Water Conservationist Bolai (566, 667)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Mail Carrier Post and select “Let me help you deliver the letter!” to receive the item [Letter from Bolai] – head over to the NPC Bolai and select “I’m here to deliver the letter for Boster” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Don’t hurt my Mom
    NPC: Medicinal Materials Store Yuma (414, 803)
    Description: Kill a [Honey Bear Mama] monsters until you obtain the item [Bear Palm] – head to the NPC Yuma and select “I have Bear’s paw to give to you” to spawn up [Little Bear] – kill it to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Rest Well
    NPC: Paladin Yedoda (208, 338)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Yedoda and select “Who can help me?” to acquire the item [Bleached skeleton bones]. Proceed to the area (70, 339) and right click the item to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: The Black Meat
    NPC: Fort Soldier Mike (322, 493)
    Description: Kill Mutant Black Mud Crab (roams around 370, 465 into the Blood Crocodile’s Swamp area) until you obtain the item [Black crab meat] – then talk to the NPC Mike and select “Is the meat of Mutated Black Mud Crab delicious” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: The Cursed Ghost Ship
    NPC: Greedy Pirate Podony (243, 355) & Bizarre Chest (169, 220)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Podony and select “This is a cursed golden coin” to acquire the item [Malevolent golden coin], you will also receive the status [Curse of the undead] (lasts 5 minutes) - Proceed to the <Bizarre Chest> and select “Put back the cursed golden coin” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Care for friend
    NPC: Village Head’s Wife Maria (393, 859) & Young Girl Lina (272, 106)
    Description:Talk to the NPC Maria and select “What a beautiful wreath” to acquire the item [Wreath] – Then proceed to talk to the NPC Lina and select “This wreath is from Marian to your mother” to complete the trivia

Jale

• Letter name: You should be honest and down to earth
    Map: Ironwheel Beach
    NPC: Mecha Portal Mechanical Agent (308, 311) & <Elderly> Lighthouse Keeper (473,131)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Mechanical Agent and select “Please take me to the World’s Grand Treasure” – once teleported, talk to the NPC Lighthouse Keeper and select “Please take me back to where I’m from.” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name:The Sailor’s secret treasure
    Map: Ironwheel Beach
    Description: Roam around the Browney Boathouse area and look for a red treasure box (Ex. 310, 259) to obtain the item [Rusted Shovel] then proceed to the coords (88, 150) and right click the item – [Treasure Thief] will spawn, defeat it to complete the trivia. (*You can pick up the item [Lover’s Photo] after defeating the Treasure Thief as well)

• Letter name: Dear, I turn the robot into a bigger one!
    NPC: Iron Stone Association Staff Asi (417, 340)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Asi and select “Please borrow me a robot” to receive the item [Small mining robot X96] – Head over to (481, 213) and right click the item. Wait for the robot to disappear into the mine – Mining robot X96 will come out, defeat that to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Debt-collection expert
    NPC: General Store Owner Dane (438, 286)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Dane and select “It’s said someone borrowed money and refuse to pay back” to acquire the [Debt collect] status (lasts for 30minutes) – head over to (213, 319) to see a discovery. Walk over to the door to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Bottle Love
    NPC: Weary Soldier Wood (579, 46)
    Description: Head over to (867, 133) & attack the long grass object to obtain the item [Letter in a bottle]. Head over to the NPC Wood and select “Feeling empty, lonely and cold” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Eating out at every meal
    NPC: Village Head Sangil (531, 398) & Village Head’s Son Wern (656, 341)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Sangil and select “Help me send a lunch box to Wayne” to acquire the item [Dad’s vegetable lunch box] – head over to the NPC Wern and select “Want a change for meals” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Where is the Love
    NPC: Female Fisherman Elena (635, 1088)
    Description: Head over to the coords (587, 808) and hit the treasure box to obtain the item [Muddy letter in a bottle] then proceed over to (632, 1090) and speak with Elena. Select “I believe love lies with destiny!” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Send a hearty gift
    NPC: Defense Soldier Jacques (519, 1033), Weapon Merchant Tobys (503, 1012) & Armor Merchant Cheryl (503, 1066)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Jacques and select “I have a favor to ask” to acquire the item [Aluminum alloyed cloth armor Recipe] (Aluminum alloy and Angel’s fabric is needed) – Head over to the NPC Tobys and select “It’s said you have a mysterious metal” to receive the item [Aluminum alloy]. To receive the item [Angel’s fabric] – talk to the NPC Cheryl and select “It’s said that you have mysterious cloth” – Head over to the NPC Tinfoil – perform alchemy to craft the item [Aluminum alloyed cloth armor] and then select the option “A caring from far way” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Destiny
    NPC: <Messenger> Travail (965, 403) & <Unwilling Nomad> Drift (979, 418)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Travail and select “There’s a letter to be delivered” to acquire the item [Response from the tired soldier] – proceed to talk to the NPC Drift and select “There’s a letter for you to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Nine lost in ten bets
    NPC: Little Jan (965, 539) & Chi (1003, 512)
    Description: Head over to the NPC Little Jan and select “I can help you to enhance your gamble luck. (Need to pay 5 gold for it)” to receive the status [Strong gambling power] (Lasts 5 minutes) – proceed to the NPC Chi and select “I want to bet with you on Laba (need to pay 5 gold)” to complete the trivia.

Other Area

Saphael World

• Letter name: It’s not necessarily delicious
    NPC: Adverturer Hermann (444, 544)
    Description: Defeat the Big green mushroom (located in 777, 572) to obtain the item [Green mushroom] then speak to the NPC Herrmann and select “The taste of green mushroom” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: The courage to try
    NPC: Sorcery Sergeant Venicia (433, 551)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Venicia and select “Try this green mushroom bisque” to acquire the item [Green mushroom bisque] – right click the item to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: I want to eat pudding
    NPC: Business Team Leader Bartley (130, 831)
    Description: Defeat [Wetland Jelly Rabbit]s until you obtain the item [Tasty jelly block] – Head over to the NPC Bartley and select “Give a way delicious jelly cube” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: It is you who makes him cry
    NPC: Helper Hass (632, 169)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Hass and select “Apologize to water spirit” to acquire the item [Tears of the Water Spirit]. Head over to the coords (490, 412) and right click the item. The monster [Gigantic water spirit] will appear, defeat it to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Needing sleep
    NPC: Defense Soldier Miluan (231, 185)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Miluan and select “I can help you patrol” to receive the status [I’m a scout] (lasts 5 minutes) – Head to both coords (1100, 1053) & (803, 823) to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: My nationality is Gaiya
    NPC: Senate Prophet Borg (564, 130)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Borg and select “I want to experience Gaea” to receive the status [Power of Gaea] (lasts 5minutes) and the item [Evil revealing stone]. Proceed to the coords (837, 826) and right click the item, [Evil Power] will spawn – defeat it to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Don’t waste food
    NPC: Wandering Spirit (643, 435)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Wandering Spirit and select “About the precious food” to start the trivia. Kill Stone Pillar Dragons and Roaring Dragon Whelps until you have 10 layers of [Fury of the food] buff - then go back to the NPC Wandering Spirit and select “You have burned with your fury fire all the dragons in the desert” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: The wicked earth robbers
    Description: Head over to the coords (857, 182) or (764, 208) and break the red pot – [Plinth robber]s will spawn, defeat them to obtain the item [Poaching Order] – Proceed to the coords (153, 202) and right click the item, [Condor Strategist] will spawn – defeat it to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Sinister souvenir
    NPC: Greedy Merchant (904, 648)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Greedy Merchant and select “Purchased ‘Hu Yi Specialty’ with 5 gold” to acquire the 3 items [Tiger Plain Bull Tail Wine], [Tiger Plain Yak Wine], and [Bear Tongue Deer Eye Wine] – use all 3 items and then speak to the NPC and select “Why does it taste so weird!?” to complete the trivia.
    Status state from using [Tiger Plain Bull Tail Wine] – [The ox tail wine smells so fishy]
    Status state from using [Tiger Plain Yak Wine] – [The yak wine is so spicy!]
    Status state from using [Bear Tongue Deer Eye Wine] – [The buckeye wine is so turbid]
    *All status lasts for 1 minute

• Letter name: The cattle boy
    NPC: Cattle Child (436, 96) & Demon Hunter Diago (491, 57)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Cattle Child and select “Look! The wolves are coming!” to receive the status [The wolves are coming!] – Head over to the NPC Diago and select “The wolves are coming! What should we do?!” to receive the status [The cheated hunter]. Repeat the same task (Talk to Cattle Child then Diago) until you have 3 layers of the status [The cheated hunter] – Finally, after receiving 3 layers of the [The cheated hunter] buff - talk to the NPC Diago and select “I’m sure that the wolfs coming!” to complete the trivia. (Both buffs lasts for 3 minutes)

• Letter name: Monster god? What a weak monster god!
    Description: Defeat [Fire God Cultist] monsters until you obtain the item [Fire god sacrifices] – proceed to the coords (472, 279) and right click the item, Fire Cloud Monster Lord will spawn, defeat it to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Barbecue Method
    Description: Head over to the coords (613, 657) and break the pot to obtain the item [Strange meat] – proceed to the coords (545, 739) and right the item, [Thunder Fire Spirit] will appear – defeat it to obtain the item [Strange fragrant meat], right click the item to complete the trivia.

Time Rift

• Letter name: Sir, there’s no picture.
    NPC: Harbor Monitor Crab Eye (392, 212)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Crab Eye and select “Why do you look like so excited?” to acquire the item [Crab Eye’s Shovel]. Proceed to the coords (626, 482) and right click the shovel to obtain the item [Orb of Scrying]. Head back to the NPC Crab Eye and select “Here is the magic ball“ to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Soothing herbal tea
    NPC: Terminal Owner Atalienne (257, 408), General Store Owner Vincenzo (387, 211) , Old Man of the Islet Marcus (250,411), General Store Owner Era (246, 405), & War Fanatic Ando (291, 147)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Marcus and select “Please give me some water” to acquire the item [Boiling hot water]. Talk to the NPC Vincenzo and select “About lavender” to acquire the item [Lavender]. Talk to the NPC Era and select “About rosemary” to acquire the item [Rosemary]. After obtaining all 3 items, head over to Ando to craft the item [Exquisite tea]. Talk to the NPC Atalienne and select “I have constant nightmares recently” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Springtime for the crocodile
    NPC: Astrologer Becca (394, 452) & War Fanatic Homi (277, 384) & Sunbathing Crocodile (377, 138)
    Description: Defeat Bloodthirsty Crocodile monsters until you obtain the item [Female crocodile scale]. Talk to the NPC Becca and select “Please give me Turn Reptile Potion” to acquire the item [Reptile transformation potion]. After obtaining both items, head over to the NPC Homi to craft the item [Crocodile transformation potion]. Right click the potion to transform into a female crocodile (you will receive the status [Coldblood transformation] which will last for 1hour) – head over to the Sunbathing Crocodile and select “Say hello to the Crocodile” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: It’s a mistake to be too beautiful
    NPC: Royal Lieutenant Jessica (392, 443), Armor Merchant Armstrong (380, 443), Cult Scout Shannon (128, 575), Tycoon Roberts (379, 481)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Armstrong and select “I’m here to pick up your parcels to Colonel Jessicia” to acquire the item [Lovely lunch box]. Talk to Roberts and select the same option to acquire the item [999 roses]. Talk to Shannon and select the same option to acquire the item [Hand-made chocolate]. After receiving all 3 items, talk to the NPC Jessicia and select “All parcels collected” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Call Me Sister
    NPC: Rebel Boatman Moody (117, 438) & Lost Refugee Daisy (246, 519)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Moody and select “About Daisy” to acquire the item “Inconsistent invitation” – head over to Daisy and select “Here is a dinner invitation” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Dizzy Eyes
    NPC: Bulter Tomas (801, 741)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Tomas and select “Please help me to try this chicken soup” to acquire the item [Homemade chicken soup] – right click the item to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Honored Membership
    NPC: Local Kela (697, 294)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Kela and select “I want to join ‘llya expedition group’ “ to acquire the item [Kela Flag]. Head over to (684, 712) and right click the item to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: The supporter behind
    Description: Defeat Lizard Sorcerer monsters until you obtain the item [Horn of war] – head over to (633, 757) to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Small dream of a man
    NPC: Boy (387, 491)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Boy and select “Let me help you to fulfill your dream” to acquire the item [Boy’s small tank] – head over to (298, 650) and right click the item. You will complete the trivia after 3 discoveries appearing before you.

• Letter name: Be careful not to play with the fire
    NPC: Sailor Leeward (580, 256)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Leeward and select “It’s heard that Kakate bird likes firework?” to acquire the item [Fireworks of the Pu Clique] – Head over to (605, 212) and right click the item to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Just a false alarm.
    Map: Dreamer’s Plateau
    Description: Head to (376, 117) and defeat the [Gigantic bird egg] – <Plain and ordinary> White highland owl will appear, defeat it to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Girls are not to be trifled
    Map: Dreamer’s Plateau
    NPC: Magic Messenger Lily (224, 544)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Lily and select “Hahaha! Look at you” to receive the status [Turtle transformation in seven seconds] – wait until you transform into a turtle to complete the trivia. (You will have the status [Run turtle] after transforming)

Deepfathom

• Letter name: Listen, let me have a look
    NPC: Woman (734, 283)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Woman and select “Let me read your works” then “Great works!” to complete the trivia. (You will receive the status [The unhidable smile] which lasts for 2minutes)

• Letter name: Calling for love at the center of the world
    NPC: Ferryman Heralia (286, 470)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Heralia and select “Let me help you to express your mind!” to acquire the item [Loudspeaker] – Proceed to the coords (293, 445) and right click the item to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Flying Tigers
    NPC: Rocket Researcher Oberth (527, 346)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Oberth and select “I also want to launch a rocket!” to acquire the item [Extremely unable test rocket] – Proceed to the coords (105, 242) and right click the item to complete the trivia. (<Took a Rocket to the Rear> Cloud-winding Tigress will appear after using the rocket)

• Letter name: Sound from Heaven
    NPC: Musical Rhyme (436, 305)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Rhyme and select “May I listen to your newly composed music?” to acquire the item [Eerie sound collecting bag] – proceed to the coords (428, 292) and right click the item to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: Tomato Sister
    NPC: Kindergarten Teacher Tiffany (540, 614)
    Description: Go to the coords (442, 277) and hit the <The Tomato King’s> Harvest box to obtain the item [Big tomato] - Head over to the NPC Tiffany and select “Kids, do you want to see how your teacher transforms?” to complete the trivia. (*Kindergarten Teacher Tiffany will transform into Tomato Sister Tiffany for a few seconds)

• Letter name: Do we reach high seas?
    NPC: Fisherman Kennis (859, 188) & Poker King Godan (977, 188)
    Description: Go to the coords (570, 586) and hit the <Collection of good hearts> Bonus box to obtain the item [3-million check] – head over to the NPC Kennis and select “I want to participate in Charity Poker King Contest” to be teleported to the boat where the NPC Godan is staying. Talk to Godan and select “Do we reach high seas?” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: The attacking Dragon
    NPC: Forest Adventurer Perry (722, 443) & Chichirame’s Pet (536, 649)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Perry and select “Please pass the mysterious potion on to me” to acquire the item [Mysterious potion] – head over to the NPC Chichirame’s Pet and select “fed the pet secretly” to complete the trivia. (The dragon will transform into a larger form for a few seconds)

• Letter name: One for One
    NPC: Aurawhisp Hamlet Resident Old Geng ( 364, 98 )
    Description: Defeat the <Mottled and water-blotted> Recycling Bin to obtain the item [Old and shabby shoes] in (407, 109) – head over to Old Geng and select “Exchanging shoes to books with grandpa” to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: I do not want to see you neither
    Description: Break the <Navigation symbols> Strange wood box in (345, 540) to acquire the item [Small telescope] – Head over to (373, 505) and right click the item to complete the trivia. (*(<Getting peeked at> Man having a shower) will appear for a seconds then disappear after using the telescope)

• Letter name: As long as I grow up
    NPC: Hunter’s Apprentice Bonescar (125, 360)
    Description: Talk to the NPC Bonescar and select “You want to be a marksman?” – (Bonescar will provide a dummy called <Training to use mannequins> Fake pointy stone monster) – defeat the dummy to complete the trivia.

• Letter name: How to scream
    NPC: Spike Geologist Jikaffe (320, 270)
    Description: Break the <Sticking out> Pointy Stone Monster located in (336, 338) to obtain the item [Pointy stone] – Head over to talk to the NPC Jikaffe and select “Have you ever seen this pointy stone?” - <Really a bit pointy> Pointy Stone Frank will appear, defeat it to complete the trivia.

*Special thanks to GSSukinei on providing hints/walkthroughs to me for several trivias and GSBlade on finding the egg and bear claw for two trivias
**97% credit to Zetsunai on completing Points of Interest trivias

-------------------------------------

Newer Trivias from September 30's patch:
[All these goes under "Other Area"

[*]Letter name: The Horn
Map:
NPC:<Chief Island Guard> Bazo (280, 255), Island Guard Teliou (327, 282), Island Guard Duo (257, 239) & Island Guard Uno (320, 233)
Description: Talk to the NPC <Chief Island Guard> Bazo and select “Please patrol the island for me!” – You’ll enter into the [Patrol-inspection officer] state (This buff lasts 30 minutes). Now you must speak to all three guards - You may speak to the guards in any order
> Head over to Island Guard Uno and select “How’s everything going recently on the island?” to receive the [Uno’s report] state (This lasts for 30 minutes).
> Head over to Island Guard Teliou and select “How’s everything going recently on the island?” to receive the [Terio’s report] state (This lasts for 30 minutes).
> Head over to Island Guard Duo and select “How’s everything going recently on the island?” to receive the [Duou’s report] state (This lasts for 30 minutes).
>>Head back to Bazo and select “Report the result!” to complete the trivia. You may speak to the guards in any order
You must have the status of “The Chief Patrol,” “Trill’s report,” “Uno’s report,” and “Duou’s report” to complete the trivia
You can only complete this trivia on a Monday

[*]Letter name: A day on the farm
Map: Sprite Island
NPC: <Toadstool Fairy> Ayia (342, 284)
Description: Talk to the NPC Ayia and select “Do you want to try relaxing farm life?” to acquire the item Mushroom potion. Use the potion at (375, 272) to complete the trivia. (You will enter into the [I am a mushroom] state – which lasts for 6 minutes].
You can only complete this trivia on a Tuesday

[*]Letter name: An unbeatable rival for Poachers.
NPC: <Ranch Nurse> Tynise (350, 318)
Description: Talk to the NPC Tynise and select “Assist in repeling Poacher” – you will enter into the [Bull Disguise] state (lasts for 30mins). Roam around the Island Ranch area until you see the Zone Event -> “Accursed Hunter! Don’t run away, if you dare!” pops up in the Yell chat. Look for <Poacher> Bonru and defeat him to complete the trivia.
You can only complete this trivia on a Wednesday

[*]Letter name: Night in the Model Museim
Map: Sprite Island – Model Museum
NPC: <Strange Sprite> Aka (28,30), <Strange Sprite> Adoa (25,73), <Strange Sprite> Ayn (71,30), <Strange Sprite> Alea (73,73), Model House Administrator Dolly (45,65)
Description: You must speak to 4 sprite NPCS:
>Talk to the NPC Aka and select “You can see me?” to receive the [Who is Ka?] state (lasts for 30mins)
>Talk to the NPC Adoa and select “You can see me?” to receive the [Who is Tao?] state (lasts for 30mins)
>Talk to the NPC Ayn and select “You can see me?” to receive the [Who is Yin?] state (lasts for 30mins)
>Talk to the NPC Alea and select “You can see me?” to receive the [Who is La?] state (lasts for 30mins)
**You may speak to any of the four sprite brothers to start the trivia
After speaking to all four sprite brothers, head over to the NPC Dolly and select “Who else is here?” to complete the trivia. [“How.. how... how did it get this lively! !” will appear in the Yell chat and various monsters will spawn out]
You must have the status of “Who is Ka,” Who is Dao,” “Who is Yin” & “Who is La” before speaking to Dolly
You can only complete this trivia on a Thursday

[*]Letter name: Fisheries scavenger
NPC: <Accomplished Angler> Oppenheimer (271, 190)
Description: Talk to the NPC Oppenheimer and select “Who has been so lack of civic-mind?” – the NPC requires the player to collect 20 Cobblestone and 20 Driftwood. After you acquire 20 Cobblestone and 20 Driftwood – talk to Oppenheimer and select “I’ve helped clean up the fisheries!” to complete the trivia.
You can only complete this trivia on a Friday

[*]Letter name: The Golden Light Efl
NPC: <Glittering> Ursula (190, 170)
Description: Talk to the NPC Ursula and select “Do you want to get rich in a flash?” – The NPC will require you to gather 4 items (Small Nibbled Cream Puff, Worker’s Repair Mallet, Light Animal Feed & Light Feed – You can obtain all of these from the Fishery, Ranch, Model Museum & Butler sprite NPC). Once you have acquire all the items, talk to Ursula and select “I have prepared everything!” to complete the trivia.
You can only complete this trivia on a Saturday

Letter name: Treasure on the island
NPC: <Archeologist> Benjamin (220, 284)
Description: Talk to the NPC Benjamin and select “The legendary relic” to receive the items <Earth meter> and <Exploring device>. Use the <Earth meter> item at (192, 288) to receive the item <Mining geological report>. Then use the <Exploring device> item at (235, 331) to spawn <Ground Monster> Crystal Mine Worm – defeat it to acquire the item <Mysterious mineral>. Head back to the NPC Benjamin and select “This is the search result” to complete the trivia.
You can only complete this trivia on a sunday

Tallarra

Rank 0
PostedJul 09, 2015 4:10 pm
so has anyone been able to figure out the frostfire pass trivia "a huge lie" ? i see its not yet listed in the new post and i've tried everything i can think of to do it. it's the only one left i need and i cant figure it out D:

Crystelium

Rank 3
Crystelium
PostedJul 09, 2015 5:02 pm
Tallarra wrote:
so has anyone been able to figure out the frostfire pass trivia "a huge lie" ? i see its not yet listed in the new post and i've tried everything i can think of to do it. it's the only one left i need and i cant figure it out D:  

This trivia is actually impossible right now - the mobs nearby are meant to stack a buff on you to 30, but the buff currently doesn't work.

We hope to have it fixed soon.

| RisingBlade 8X SS | CycIone 4X AM | xSwiftie 7X DS

angelh1990

Rank 1
PostedJul 09, 2015 6:25 pm
also im having troble with the new plague forest one thats says tiny phantom spiders what is that?

Zetsunai

Zetsunai
PostedJul 09, 2015 7:11 pm
angelh1990 wrote:
also im having troble with the new plague forest one thats says tiny phantom spiders what is that?  
Pretty much head to those coords and tiny spider phantoms will spawn for a bit