MALDITO18

Rank 0
MALDITO18
PostedFeb 01, 2015 12:10 am

Game comming?

What about luch the game?
Sup guys i just see now and still "open beta" it's more like 2 years and never "coming soon" when it will be able to play?

Thanks
Advertisement

thesecretdesign

Rank 0
thesecretdesign
PostedFeb 01, 2015 12:25 am

Not expected to launch atm

Lime Odyssey
The developers are reassessing their plans for the future development of Lime Odyssey, whilst we still hold the license we don’t expect an EU/NA launch at this time.

Click to view about the new update

Bye Eden Eternal, loving you is a sin...

Kadayus

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2015 12:01 pm
lol i rememer checking this game every few months.... and then stopped. Its funny how time goes by. I just came back out of boredom lol.

Oh well.. someday maybe we will be ingame shouting yay! Smile

waaaaaaah

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2015 1:05 pm
I've been waiting forever too lol...the day that I find that the beta is out will be a happy day Very Happy

kawaiititan

Rank 0
kawaiititan
PostedFeb 22, 2015 7:16 pm
I really hope it comes soon ;u;/

Fernandoemh

Rank 0
PostedFeb 23, 2015 2:35 pm
I really do hope they take their time with this game, for all of us who played the cbt, we knew how terrible this game was; not because of the bugs or balancing; those things can be mended, but because the overall system and gameplay was pure crap. The skill system, the animations, etc, all of it was horrible. The story was nice tho, the quests and the potential was nice, but it was more like an alpha of a story concept, more than a beta of a game. It felt more like a job playing it lol.

Viole.

Rank 0
Viole.
PostedFeb 25, 2015 12:04 am
Not trying to be a pessimist, but i doubt its coming

We all die at some point. I rather die for something I believe in than sitting by doing nothing.

skinneykrn

Rank 0
PostedFeb 25, 2015 2:14 am
I remember testing the game out in Alpha testing years ago.

I think it's safe to say, you guys aren't missing out on much honestly. It's really as generic as it gets like many, many of the anime-style TAB-select MMO. Nothing stood out about the game and with the amount of other successful MMOs out there currently, it's no wonder why Lime Odyssey's release isn't a priority at all.