Meo_San

Rank 0
Meo_San
PostedJan 19, 2015 10:51 am

Account Doesn't Exist

HELP!
I keep getting this message ever since the Christmas patch was erased. I have no clue what's going on...anyone else getting this?

http://waganwanderer.tumblr.com/image/108554770507

...two lefts just means ur an idiot and should get out the driver's seat...ain't nobody got time for circles in life...make a daffodil and swim with the pumas o.O
Advertisement

TesseTeos

Rank 0
PostedJan 19, 2015 10:54 am
Yes it's very common, you need to just keep re-entering your password until it lets you in.

It's just one of many things Aeria stick's its head in the sand about and hopes it goes away or that their customers give up asking for a fix.

Meo_San

Rank 0
Meo_San
PostedJan 19, 2015 10:58 am
TesseTeos wrote:
Yes it's very common, you need to just keep re-entering your password until it lets you in.

It's just one of many things Aeria stick's its head in the sand about and hopes it goes away or that their customers give up asking for a fix.  

I made a ticket to have the GM's investigate because I have way too much invested for everything to just be gone Evil or Very Mad

...two lefts just means ur an idiot and should get out the driver's seat...ain't nobody got time for circles in life...make a daffodil and swim with the pumas o.O

TesseTeos

Rank 0
PostedJan 19, 2015 11:51 am
Just told you to keep re-entering you password and you can log in. Its not just your account its happening to, It's EVERYBODY.

P.S They don't care about your ticket. The issue has effected us for weeks unresolved.