burgy

Twin Saga Diamond Founder
burgy
PostedJan 19, 2015 4:04 pm
gykon wrote:
WTB Drawing skills Sad  

Just try your best if your willing to give it a go, if not many people participate you might just get something. I only ask that you try your best and not a quick 5 min drawing, as this is my AP and ultimately I decide who I want to give it to. If it's not that 'good' but I feel someone tried their best I might still give them a prize.

ALSO I've already had 2 'entries' PMed to me that are not original work. It's very easy to find if work is original or not with google... any entry that is not original will not count towards anything but being spam mail.
Advertisement

LucidTears

Twin Saga Silver Founder
LucidTears
PostedJan 19, 2015 9:14 pm

Submitting my entry!

I give you my gratitude for this interesting event
I have finally completed my entry, and my apologies they do not resemble your pets. My skills are in the novice stage. Sad

My illustration displays Miko, Shadow and Moxie. The program I used was DeviantArt Muro, to anyone interested.

Click here to view my alternative way to earning Aeria Points! Please click here to read/support my suggestions for Eden Eternal!

kie.exe

Rank 0
kie.exe
PostedJan 19, 2015 10:12 pm

Re: Submitting my entry!

I give you my gratitude for this interesting event
LucidTears wrote:
I have finally completed my entry, and my apologies they do not resemble your pets. My skills are in the novice stage. Sad

My illustration displays Miko, Shadow and Moxie. The program I used was DeviantArt Muro, to anyone interested.

DA Muro huh? Well you set a great example of it ^.^ very good entry your coloring is very good my coloring is novice I focus more on lineart.

Deviantart (New) I am only a hobbyist! Just messing around now

ShooopMedia

Rank 5
ShooopMedia
PostedJan 19, 2015 10:29 pm
Quick work with my mouse ( since my drawing tablet broke qq )

Miko & Moxie decided to go swimming ʕ(ᵔᴥᵔ)ʔ

I might update it later before the due date, especially if I can buy a new one ( probably can't, even more qq )

Cute kitties by the way, I love mine ^_^

burgy

burgy
PostedJan 21, 2015 8:52 am
Thanks for the entries, I hope to see many more Smile

I have updated the post slightly, adding things like you are allowed to submit multiple entries but you can only place once. If you do submit multiple though I'm free to raise your prize amount to what I feel is appropriate.
I have also bolded statements and made it more clear that this is not to win AP onto your account but to win that amount of AP worth of items which will be traded to you in game.
Current entries can be seen on the second post, those who PM me their entries will remain anonymous unless they say in their PM they wish to be named.

I do not currently play any Aeria games, so when someone has one I will make a character for the game of their choosing in order to trade the items they wish. I used to play DOMO when Aeria still had it a long time ago, was a GS during this time, and I have AP piled up that needs to be spent. I hope I can get many good entries so that I can give it away Smile

danvin_08

Rank 1
danvin_08
PostedJan 22, 2015 5:09 pm
May i use a pen?

tuniche.

Rank 0
tuniche.
PostedJan 22, 2015 5:33 pm
wewew i cant!

burgy

burgy
PostedJan 22, 2015 6:05 pm
danvin_08 wrote:
May i use a pen?  

Yes. You may use anything you like. It can be line art or colored. There are still a few weeks to go so take the time you need.

I've mentioned it before but I ask that everyone participating take their time and best effort on the event. This is my personal AP/Event and so I can choose not to let someone enter if I believe they did not try. If you give it an honest effort I will gladly take your entries.

Remember to have fun with it, and it it comes close to due date with people not done I will be able to extend it as needed (as long as it doesn't go over board).

swedeah

Rank 0
swedeah
PostedJan 22, 2015 8:19 pm
i think i can give this a try XD

so much AP o.o

orcy00

Rank 0
orcy00
PostedJan 22, 2015 9:38 pm
its time to go to the drawing board! Cool

| AK | Chimera | 68 wiz/bard | 72 rav/duel | 65 necro/sorc | 65 gren/gs |