DEADLINE: Feb. 16 2015
(If it comes close to the deadline please send me your unfinished work by Feb. 16 and I may extended it if there are a few people in the same situation.)
WORK MUST BE ORIGINAL
I have already gotten images people just stole of the internet. I will not count these and you will not be allowed to participate again if you do this.
First of all the reason this is only for PC games is because the AP I will be giving away will be in the form of trading items
from the Item Malls to your characters in game. I have never played anything other than some of the PC games, to my knowledge you can not do this with browser/mobile games. If I am wrong in this then I will change the statement at a later time.
1st place - To be determined
2nd place - 7000 AP
3rd place - 6500 AP
4th place - 6000 AP
5th place - 4500 AP
There is no set date for this to end as of yet, I will determine that at a later time. If you do not want to post the image as a reply to this thread please feel free to send me a private message.
If someone wins a place that sent me a PM with their picture I will not showcase the art unless they ask me to.
Depending on how many entries I get and how much AP I feel like giving away I can have multiple players share the same place, they will not share the AP though. If I decide I want 2 people to have second place, each will get 7000 AP.
Rules are very simple.
You can draw my cats in anyway you want at all.
- They can be cat form
- They can be human form
- They can be cat/human
- They can be a dog
- They are whatever you want them to be
- If you use photoshop actually try to draw, do not just use filters/other edits, this is a drawing contest after all.
- You are able to submit more than one entry. You will not be able to win multiple times but if you do place I will raise the amount of 'AP' won to what I feel is appropriate.
As an example:
I don't remember who drew this but it's just a small example of what you can do. Use your own style, use photoshop, use pencil, use paint, use any tools you have available. I'm keeping it pretty much open to whatever.
Miko (left) Moxie (right)
Sage (far left) Lucy (left middle) Luna (right middle) Shadow (far right)
More pictures can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/lgqjn#0
and I will upload more at some point.
About my cats:
They are all female. Miko and Moxie are sisters. Sage, Lucy, Luna, and Shadow are sisters.
If any of this has confused you, just send me a PM or reply to this thread and I'll get back to you.
- Miko: Brave, bully, demanding, adventurous, gentle and kind when she wants to be
- Moxie: Cautious, attention seeking, loud, lazy
- Sage: Scared, food lover, hunter, loving
- Lucy: Open, cuddly, adventurous, protector
- Luna: Timid, clumsy, fearful, loving
- Shadow: Hides, wary/cautious around strangers, very demanding when she want love
I will be linking to this thread from other game forums so that more people will be able to see and participate.
Do we need to draw them all?
How do I upload images?