burgy

Twin Saga Diamond Founder
burgy
PostedJan 16, 2015 7:31 pm   Last edited by burgy on Feb 17, 2015 3:48 pm. Edited 13 times in total

Draw My Kitties! Contest/Event to win AP Items! - Ended

Event is only for PC games. Will not be held for Mobile/Browser games.
DEADLINE: Feb. 16 2015
(If it comes close to the deadline please send me your unfinished work by Feb. 16 and I may extended it if there are a few people in the same situation.)

WORK MUST BE ORIGINAL I have already gotten images people just stole of the internet. I will not count these and you will not be allowed to participate again if you do this.

First of all the reason this is only for PC games is because the AP I will be giving away will be in the form of trading items from the Item Malls to your characters in game. I have never played anything other than some of the PC games, to my knowledge you can not do this with browser/mobile games. If I am wrong in this then I will change the statement at a later time.

1st place - To be determined
2nd place - 7000 AP
3rd place - 6500 AP
4th place - 6000 AP
5th place - 4500 AP

There is no set date for this to end as of yet, I will determine that at a later time. If you do not want to post the image as a reply to this thread please feel free to send me a private message. If someone wins a place that sent me a PM with their picture I will not showcase the art unless they ask me to.

Depending on how many entries I get and how much AP I feel like giving away I can have multiple players share the same place, they will not share the AP though. If I decide I want 2 people to have second place, each will get 7000 AP.

Rules:

Rules are very simple.
You can draw my cats in anyway you want at all.

• They can be cat form
  • They can be human form
  • They can be cat/human
  • They can be a dog
  • They are whatever you want them to be
  • If you use photoshop actually try to draw, do not just use filters/other edits, this is a drawing contest after all.
  • You are able to submit more than one entry. You will not be able to win multiple times but if you do place I will raise the amount of 'AP' won to what I feel is appropriate.

As an example:

I don't remember who drew this but it's just a small example of what you can do. Use your own style, use photoshop, use pencil, use paint, use any tools you have available. I'm keeping it pretty much open to whatever.

Miko (left) Moxie (right)

Sage (far left) Lucy (left middle) Luna (right middle) Shadow (far right)

More pictures can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/lgqjn#0 and I will upload more at some point.

About my cats: They are all female. Miko and Moxie are sisters. Sage, Lucy, Luna, and Shadow are sisters.

• Miko: Brave, bully, demanding, adventurous, gentle and kind when she wants to be
  • Moxie: Cautious, attention seeking, loud, lazy
  • Sage: Scared, food lover, hunter, loving
  • Lucy: Open, cuddly, adventurous, protector
  • Luna: Timid, clumsy, fearful, loving
  • Shadow: Hides, wary/cautious around strangers, very demanding when she want love

If any of this has confused you, just send me a PM or reply to this thread and I'll get back to you.

I will be linking to this thread from other game forums so that more people will be able to see and participate.

Answered Questions:
Do we need to draw them all? No.
How do I upload images?
Advertisement

burgy

burgy
PostedJan 16, 2015 7:32 pm   Last edited by burgy on Feb 22, 2015 11:34 am. Edited 18 times in total
Winners are announced. I will be contacting them individually to give out the prizes. Thanks to all who participated I enjoyed all your entries.

1st orcy00: Link to Image
2nd Liszae: Link to Image
3rd Daphel: Link to Image
4th kie.exe: Link to Image
5th ij0shie: Link to Image
6th rubygloom987: Link to Image
7th kamra100: Link to Image - Colored
8th EchoNSouls: Link to Image - Link to Image
9th Anonymous: Link to Image

LucidTears: Link to Image
ShooopMedia: Link to Image
Anonymous: Link to Image
maronapossessed: Link to Image
pluuf: Link to Image

** You are able to submit more than one entry. You will not be able to win multiple times but if you do place I will raise the amount of 'AP' won to what I feel is appropriate.

*** These entries are re-uploaded to my own Imgur account so they cannot be edited. If you would like to re-submit let me know, or just submit multiple entries.

ImpalementOne

Rank 4
ImpalementOne
PostedJan 16, 2015 9:24 pm
so basically draw furries?

I'm forever grateful that you taught me the art of drawing butts Master Aznteck, and thanks to Katovas for the beautiful signature

burgy

burgy
PostedJan 16, 2015 9:48 pm
ImpalementOne wrote:
so basically draw furries?  

If you want to you can, I'm not really particular to one type of style. They can be drawn as real cats, cartoon cats, as furries, as humans, as whatever someone is most comfortable drawing.

jonah_lacno

Rank 0
jonah_lacno
PostedJan 16, 2015 9:59 pm
Do we need to draw em all? Very Happy

Posted By Aeria Mobile

burgy

burgy
PostedJan 16, 2015 10:05 pm
jonah_lacno wrote:
Do we need to draw em all? Very Happy  

You do not need to draw them all, pick and choose your favorites.

kie.exe

Rank 0
kie.exe
PostedJan 17, 2015 2:47 am
Welp, it's worth a shot!

I'd like to ask if you could also add the genders of the kitties too? ^^

*Update on question*
Oh woopsie hehe I see them now!

MVP_Bronha

Rank 1
MVP_Bronha
PostedJan 17, 2015 6:41 pm
this is what I call "modern art" with paint

RIP Bronha

burgy

burgy
PostedJan 19, 2015 6:10 am
Looks like a rave dancing kitty, very nice.

gykon

Rank 2
gykon
PostedJan 19, 2015 9:00 am
WTB Drawing skills Sad