zLastStand

Rank 2
zLastStand
PostedJan 15, 2015 2:16 am

Soloution to spam accounts.

An importent thing that needs to be resolved

So alot of people are probably aware of the fact that certain people tend to create several accounts per week, or even days. I thought of this idea about how you could do IP limitations. Here's my idea.  

******************************************************************************************************************************************

IP limitations.

Let's say there is a limit on how many accounts you can create per week. Maybe 3 accounts per week. If you create 3 accounts you IP will then be blocked for 1 week for creating accounts. After 1 week you'r ready to go again.

I know alot of people will say that people can use IP changers and I understand that. But lets say 100 people creates these 3 accounts. Maybe around 50-60 will change IP while others may not be able/know how to do it. It would still be an improvement.

What spam accounts can cause:

- People tend to create several accounts to insult one or many people.
- Trolling is a well known thing but some people takes it one step over the line and insults, post disturbing things etc.
- Spam bots

and alot of other things.  

******************************************************************************************************************************************

As I said, this is just an idea. I myself find this question with spam accounts a big thing since I have experience with intense cyber bullying over these forums and I wish no one will ever have to go through what I did.  

Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedJan 15, 2015 7:20 am
I am really sorry for the human beings that have nothing else to do but to spam and insult people on the Forum. Obviously, they have not achieved anything in their life and are not satisfied with themselves.

Something has to be done about it. However, no matter what actions Aeria takes, spammers will always find a way around to continue their so important work.

Eternal - [Website] [Forum Topic]

zLastStand

Rank 2
zLastStand
PostedJan 15, 2015 10:03 am
filipvarga wrote:
I am really sorry for the human beings that have nothing else to do but to spam and insult people on the Forum. Obviously, they have not achieved anything in their life and are not satisfied with themselves.

Something has to be done about it. However, no matter what actions Aeria takes, spammers will always find a way around to continue their so important work.  

I know right. Aeria games really needs to take this question more seriously.

ulopong2

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2015 10:43 am
filipvarga wrote: