Author Message

wweroblox

Rank 5
wweroblox
Joined
28 Jul 2012
Posts
5968
Location
Switzerland
PostedDec 27, 2014 6:06 am
GS_Silent wrote:
wweroblox wrote:
filipvarga wrote:
wweroblox wrote:
i swear these gs are some of the most whiteknighting spoiled schnippleswaggles ive seen  
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too Wink  
[Video Removed]  
You have warmed my heart with your fiery anger. I will hold your broad generalization and poorly-expressed opinions close this holiday season<3  


[Mod Edit: Removed]
Advertisement

xcinderz

Rank 3
xcinderz
Joined
25 Jun 2013
Posts
1121
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 27, 2014 6:07 am
Friggin heck what's wrong with you dude, calm down and go seek mental help

Cinneh - Siren

dylan.gallop

Global Game Sage
dylan.gallop
Joined
02 Jan 2013
Posts
3964
Location
Meanwhile missing Tam In South Africa
PostedDec 27, 2014 6:11 am
wweroblox, please calm down.

wweroblox

Rank 5
wweroblox
Joined
28 Jul 2012
Posts
5968
Location
Switzerland
PostedDec 27, 2014 6:19 am
xcinderz wrote:
Friggin heck what's wrong with you dude, calm down and go seek mental help  


dylan.gallop wrote:
wweroblox, please calm down.  


"mom what do these naughty words mean????"

you guys look like 12 year olds


oh yeah, judging from your signatures and avatars you probably are 12

dylan.gallop

Global Game Sage
dylan.gallop
Joined
02 Jan 2013
Posts
3964
Location
Meanwhile missing Tam In South Africa
PostedDec 27, 2014 6:21 am
Ohwell, I tried.

xcinderz

Rank 3
xcinderz
Joined
25 Jun 2013
Posts
1121
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 27, 2014 6:21 am
wweroblox wrote:
xcinderz wrote:
Friggin heck what's wrong with you dude, calm down and go seek mental help  


dylan.gallop wrote:
wweroblox, please calm down.  


"mom what do these naughty words mean????"

you guys look like 12 year olds


oh yeah, judging from your signatures and avatars you probably are 12  

I'm 14, I've seen rude words more than you think.

There's a difference though. You're just being very rude and it's uncalled for and unnecessary. Also, the fact that you're saying that shows that you have nothing good to say. Do us a favour, pack your stuff and leave.

wweroblox

Rank 5
wweroblox
Joined
28 Jul 2012
Posts
5968
Location
Switzerland
PostedDec 27, 2014 6:26 am
xcinderz wrote:
wweroblox wrote:
xcinderz wrote:
Friggin heck what's wrong with you dude, calm down and go seek mental help  


dylan.gallop wrote:
wweroblox, please calm down.  


"mom what do these naughty words mean????"

you guys look like 12 year olds


oh yeah, judging from your signatures and avatars you probably are 12  

I'm 14, I've seen rude words more than you think.

There's a difference though. You're just being very rude and it's uncalled for and unnecessary. Also, the fact that you're saying that shows that you have nothing good to say. Do us a favour, pack your stuff and leave.  
"nothing good to say"

what im saying has more meaning that your pitiful "MIRI CHRISMIS HEHEUHEUH" with eye soring anime scattered all over the board

GS_Silent

GameSage: Wolf Team
GS_Silent
Joined
29 Jan 2014
Posts
2129
Location
Freiburg Germany
PostedDec 27, 2014 6:36 am
THE BATTLE RAGES ON AS ONLY ONE BRAVE WARRIOR DARES TO STAND AGAINST THE REIGN OF TYRANNY

xcinderz

Rank 3
xcinderz
Joined
25 Jun 2013
Posts
1121
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 27, 2014 6:42 am
Wtf @Hitler
@Weirdrobotimmatureguy, I'm not even going to bother.

youkkmoeder21

Rank 3
youkkmoeder21
Joined
03 Aug 2013
Posts
1446
Location
Netherlands
PostedDec 27, 2014 6:52 am
AHAHHAAHAHA ^

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: