Maithly

Rank 0
Maithly
PostedDec 23, 2014 8:35 pm

AP Error

"Your account has been suspended." Um..?
Okay, I haven't been anywhere near remotely active on any of Aeria's games or these forums for over a year. I come back and I see a big red error next to the AP button on the top of the website where you'd click to purchase AP, see your purchasing/usage history, etc. I click on it and it says my account is suspended, and to please "click here" for details, "here" being the page for billing inquiries: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/billing

I've never purchased AP before, and when I was considering sending one of these tickets in, it asks for the payment method, transaction number, and what my issue is. I don't even know what my issue is, since I've never even purchased AP before. I have gotten free AP and whatnot, but I've never actually purchased AP with real money. How can I send in a ticket if I don't even know what my issue is, and I don't even have a transaction number to put in because I've never bought AP before? What?

I can play games perfectly fine (at least, I think... so far...), but I might actually purchase AP in the future, so I don't want to deal with my account being suspended from buying AP or whatever right now. I'm also not sure why I'm suspended... Any ideas before I just ditch this account and make a new one?

^ Look who screwed up their signature quality and overestimated the size :D whoops I'll get around to fixing it -mutters-
Advertisement

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedDec 23, 2014 8:39 pm
You will need to send a ticket. Put "Other" for Payment Method and put "N/A" for Transaction/Order Number. The first paragraph you described here is your issue, essentially. They should sort it out after that.

Maithly

Rank 0
Maithly
PostedDec 23, 2014 9:11 pm
skull12580 wrote:
You will need to send a ticket. Put "Other" for Payment Method and put "N/A" for Transaction/Order Number. The first paragraph you described here is your issue, essentially. They should sort it out after that.  

Ah, suspended due to lack of activity, probably. I see it now. Thanks for the help. Smile

^ Look who screwed up their signature quality and overestimated the size :D whoops I'll get around to fixing it -mutters-

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedDec 23, 2014 9:12 pm
Maithly wrote:
Ah, suspended due to lack of activity, probably. I see it now. Thanks for the help. Smile  

Most likely, yes. You can read more about common AP errors here. Good luck with the issue.