joelmc110023

Rank 1
PostedDec 16, 2014 1:20 pm

Dec 13 AK continued

The last thread got closed due to flaming. However, I wish the GM who took time to close the thread could have taken the time to address the issue with us.

That said, I believe people were asking for GM to respond before the thread got derailed. Let's continue.

Game: Scarlet Blade Faction: Free Knights Screen Name: Ep╬Žn╬▒ (It's Epona with Greek letters in it. Sometimes it doesn't display right on here.)
Advertisement

NeverForget143

Rank 1
NeverForget143
PostedDec 16, 2014 2:11 pm
They did respond.... They LOCKED it....

That was the response.. If they wanted to respond, they would have responded right then and there... or made a new thread themselves, and start the conversation again, while having saying stuff like "no flaming on this new thread, but I wanted to keep the discussion going.."

They did not have to wait and hope for someone to voluntarily just do another thread.

joelmc110023

Rank 1
PostedDec 16, 2014 2:18 pm
K. Well can we get a response now? Lol

Game: Scarlet Blade Faction: Free Knights Screen Name: Ep╬Žn╬▒ (It's Epona with Greek letters in it. Sometimes it doesn't display right on here.)

highfyrebright

Rank 2
highfyrebright
PostedDec 16, 2014 4:32 pm
NeverForget143 wrote:
They did respond  

revbdavis

Rank 2
revbdavis
PostedDec 16, 2014 6:40 pm

Re: Dec 13 AK continued

joelmc110023 wrote:
The last thread got closed due to flaming. However, I wish the GM who took time to close the thread could have taken the time to address the issue with us.

That said, I believe people were asking for GM to respond before the thread got derailed. Let's continue.  

Hyper you're just asking for another flame war with this. Shocked

The silence by the GM's and the Powers to Be is quite telling.

I"m the medic with a killer's touch.