Daarkneesss

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2014 8:21 pm

[Event] New PM Interrogation Event!

Question
What is your greatest desire in Aeria Games?
Advertisement

zdash123

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2014 8:51 pm

[Event] New PM Interrogation Event

Hello, how are you?

divineduke

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2014 4:48 am

Welcome

Question
What was your first (and/or) favorite MMORPG?

MechSacer

Rank 0
PostedDec 25, 2014 4:10 pm
which would you prefer people or pets Smile

SinsRejects

Game Sage: Ignite & Browser
SinsRejects
PostedDec 25, 2014 7:40 pm

PM Interrogation Event

Event
What are your hobbies?

FighterWartune

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2014 5:39 am

Re: [Event] New PM Interrogation Event!

Ask the new PM questions and get a chance to win prizes!
What do you want to change now that you are a PM?

kiro67G

Rank 0
kiro67G
PostedDec 26, 2014 9:20 am

Hello

Welcome
What is the most bad thing you don't like about a person that you just suddenly meet ? By the way , do you like cats ? Smile

Mistress_S7

Rank 0
PostedDec 26, 2014 10:38 pm

Hi PM Nicole

A question for Nicole
If you have, what different types of cuisine have you learned to cook from your travels?

nicole88888

Browser Product Manager
PostedJan 02, 2015 11:12 am
Thank you sooo much for everybody who took part in the event. It's very nice of you guys for giving me all the welcoming and greetings. I wish I could pick more than 10:( But anyway, here are the winners!!

abdou2004 wrote:
how many countries have u visited ?  
Well, I have been to around 25 countries. Still lots of beautiful countries are waiting out there for me.

kurtblaecher wrote:
Hi Nicole

I like cooking and baking, just like you. At the moment i make a lot of Christmas cookies and I'd like to share my favorite recipe with you:

Chocolate spheres:

-2 eggs
-2/3 cup sugar
-4.2 oz grathed chocolate
-8.8 oz grounded almonds
-5 tablespoonful of flour

•beat sugar and eggs until fluffy
•lace the chocolate and mix all
•add the almonds and mix again
•sieve and add the flour and stir all until you get a granular dough
•form walnut sized spheres and bake them 3-5 mins on 460°F in the upper half of the oven

Now to my question. What is your favorite Christmas cookie and would you like to share the recipe with me?

It would be a pleasure to try out your recipe and i hope you'll like mine either.
Sorry for my not so perfect english.

Kind regards, kurtblaecher  
Thank you so much for the recipe, kurtblaecher. Very bad I am not so good at baking. But I would love to learn and improve, as I love cakes and cookies. Let me try out with your recipe when i get time Cool

winter657 wrote:
If you had ever watched anime, what would be your favorite anime?  
Wow, I have watched lots of anime during my childhood, one which I had been still watching the last few years is "One Piece".

84aladin12 wrote:
If you are giving a gift to someone (special or not ) what it would be?  
How about an invitation of a nice dinner prepared by myself? Oh, my month is watering already.

Tirofog wrote:
Hi Nicole

I know that in the Orient 8 is considered a very lucky number. My question is why do you have 5 8's on the end of your name?  
Bingo. Great minds think alike:P So, let's hope for a very lucky 2015 for both of us. Cheers!

csenosa123 wrote:
What super power do you dream of having?  
How about having a super power to have whatever super power I wanna have? Yeah, I know, a bit greedy...

BabyMama2 wrote:
what is the highest altitude you have ever been to(without use of an airplane)? And how did u get there?  
I was in the Potala Palace, Lhasa, Tibet. Didn't make it to Mount Everest, as I became so sick because of the high altitude.

sti.boy wrote:
If they made a movie about your life, who would star as you and why?  
I would strongly recommend myself to the director.Nobody else would know every bit of my life better than myself. Come on, make me a star please!!Smile

pale_sweetness wrote:
I recently made flan from scratch for the first time ever. I told the guys I cooked it for, that if it was not done right you end up with scrambled eggs in the middle of it.

What was you most memorable failure in the kitchen?

Pale  
I burned my mom's pot when I was trying out with something new. My family still make fun of me sometimes, "think twice next time if you have any new ideas. The pot sacrificed is still there."

dankblast5 wrote:
what is your favorite childhood tv show? Very Happy  
As I can remember, mostly I watched anime on TV during my childhood. And my favorite one is Sailormoon at that time. Go google it in case you don't know:)