What is your funniest kitchen mishap?
Advertisement

CiderMill

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2014 3:51 pm

PM Nicole interrogation event

Welcome
Welcome PM Nicole,

You are the 3rd or 4th new PM to mention enjoying cooking. With so many cooks will your Aeria office ever do a pot-luck event what dish would you bring?

Happy New Year!

missjm40

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2014 9:39 pm

Re: [Event] New PM Interrogation Event!

Ask the new PM questions and get a chance to win prizes!
GM_Megane wrote:

Browser team has received an upgrade in the form of a new PM: PM nicole! Nicole is looking forward to meeting you all, so in order for you to learn a little more about her, she's decided to answer some of your questions! Submit an interesting question for her to answer and you could win some AP!

nicole88888: Hey, everybody. Here is Nicole, the new PM on Browser team. I love traveling and doing different outdoor activities. I enjoy cooking in my spare time and eating good food from different kitchens. I like meeting new people as well. So really nice to meet you guys here!

10 lucky winners will receive: 500 AP!

Post a question to PM nicole to answer. If your question is selected and answered, you will receive a reward, hooray! Only 10 questions will be chosen to receive answers, so the real question is: what will you ask?

Be mindful of the type of question you ask: anything considered too invasive or personal won't be answered!

Time Frame:
This event starts now and ends on Friday, December 26th, at midnight PDT!

• Questions received after the end time will not be considered! Sorry!
  • Pay careful attention! Aspects of the event may change as it goes on!
  • You may not re-use questions from other players.
  • You may participate in the event ONCE (your first question will count!). You may only enter using ONE account.
  • All rewards are bound unless specified otherwise.
  • Please keep your questions appropriate (PG-13).
  • If you are a winner, please allow a minimum of 4 business days for payout of your rewards!

pale_sweetness

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2014 3:45 am

Question for nicole88888

I recently made flan from scratch for the first time ever. I told the guys I cooked it for, that if it was not done right you end up with scrambled eggs in the middle of it.

What was you most memorable failure in the kitchen?

Pale

mr.samdani1

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2014 9:29 am

Question

Hello,

How are you liking the interrogation questions?

redfish2011

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2014 1:41 pm

Re: [Event] New PM Interrogation Event!

Ask the new PM questions and get a chance to win prizes!
GM_Megane wrote:

Browser team has received an upgrade in the form of a new PM: PM nicole! Nicole is looking forward to meeting you all, so in order for you to learn a little more about her, she's decided to answer some of your questions! Submit an interesting question for her to answer and you could win some AP!

nicole88888: Hey, everybody. Here is Nicole, the new PM on Browser team. I love traveling and doing different outdoor activities. I enjoy cooking in my spare time and eating good food from different kitchens. I like meeting new people as well. So really nice to meet you guys here!

10 lucky winners will receive: 500 AP!

Post a question to PM nicole to answer. If your question is selected and answered, you will receive a reward, hooray! Only 10 questions will be chosen to receive answers, so the real question is: what will you ask?

Be mindful of the type of question you ask: anything considered too invasive or personal won't be answered!

Time Frame:
This event starts now and ends on Friday, December 26th, at midnight PDT!

• Questions received after the end time will not be considered! Sorry!
  • Pay careful attention! Aspects of the event may change as it goes on!
  • You may not re-use questions from other players.
  • You may participate in the event ONCE (your first question will count!). You may only enter using ONE account.
  • All rewards are bound unless specified otherwise.
  • Please keep your questions appropriate (PG-13).
  • If you are a winner, please allow a minimum of 4 business days for payout of your rewards!

redfish2011

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2014 1:43 pm

Question for Nicole

travel
I love traveling and have seen the 7 wonders of the world. Can you name all 7 wonders?

devinn27

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2014 7:41 pm

PM Nicole interrogation even

How will you help the community as a Pm?

f.mamdouh

Rank 0
f.mamdouh
PostedDec 22, 2014 3:51 am
Hello and welcome PM Nicole,

You said that you enjoy cooking and eating good food from different kitchens, what's your Top 7 best kitchen meal Question

I hope that you'll enjoy being around us!

dgfyid019

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2014 6:47 am

Event PM Nicole

How exactly to get a "Mystery Stone"?? i only have like 5 of'em but i really don't know how i got it.Could you please tell me how. That's all. Have a good day Very Happy