89%8
11%1
Total Votes :: 9

Efeya

Rank 0
Efeya
PostedDec 04, 2014 5:34 am   Last edited by Efeya on Dec 04, 2014 10:55 pm. Edited 1 time in total

OI Portal - Idea

feedback and vote
The OI portal in AH causes lag if there are too many players so it can be moved to another place.
And if in future AH gets completely removed one more reason to look for a new spot.

Apulune coordinates:
x:481.509 y: 26.860 z: 118.741

Picture:

The portal is not active at the moment.
Away from the spawn spot in Apulune and everything else which won't cause lag.

And same idea can apply successfully for the Union of Fury. If you want I could look into their capital and send you an idea for their faction too.

Thank you for your attention.
Advertisement

AngelofDeath88

Rank 0
AngelofDeath88
PostedDec 04, 2014 8:24 pm
This is actually a good idea. Creating a new OI portal would help a great deal. But I doubt they're gonna remove Auction House. It's the only neutral zone in the entire game, and i'm pretty certain the game staff would want players from both factions to interact in more than just combat. The extra boards in the capitals were meant to reduce lag in AH.

Efeya

Rank 0
Efeya
PostedDec 04, 2014 10:54 pm
AngelofDeath88 wrote:
This is actually a good idea. Creating a new OI portal would help a great deal.  

Thank you!
The reason I suggested the old OI Portal to be moved in Apulune is because when players gather in AH for OI or just for AH activities it may get laggy.

AngelofDeath88 wrote:
But I doubt they're gonna remove Auction House. It's the only neutral zone in the entire game, and i'm pretty certain the game staff would want players from both factions to interact in more than just combat. The extra boards in the capitals were meant to reduce lag in AH.  

I understand and I agree.
In this case please check my post "Auction House Boards - Idea" - "Option 2".