Belinha

Rank 2
Belinha
PostedJul 05, 2007 5:51 am

Beli's funnies

share ur funnies with me
Ok I was helping my friend with huntin at highlanders, we were minding our own bussiness at spot wich is designed for 2-3 player party..

after few hours this guild "TurksPower" came there and started to ks us and made huntin rather hard, but we ignored them and hoped they go away..

well.. seemed that these highlanders were too much for them, after awhile 1 them started to beg for help (tried to take on too many HLs)

then this guy actually lured the whole mob of them to his 2 other guildies who were appereantly resting and got their whole party dead in few secs..

then after that they had the nerves to ask me to rez them, after all the KS and arrogant attidute they started to beg me to rez..

I told them if they promise to find other spot to grind and stop Ks us I rez them.. they never promised such thing and thus I let their corpses decay in the merac sands..(its been almost 20mins and they still are there dead all 3 of them waiting for rez

(my lvl 5 rez would been good for them and they had to do was to ssay sorry and promise to me they go somewhere else, but I guess Turks are too arrogant for that Laughing )

Advertisement

Vili-Possu

Rank 2
PostedJul 05, 2007 6:49 am
You seem bored allways.. Very Happy

Nice one. <3

Huihuli lvl 36 Archer GM of DrunkenDrivers Kimmo lvl 24 Mage ,,/ Reima lvl 5X Templar Knight Proud Ex-Guild Member of ChurchOfIris, ShinraCorp, Ambition and CRIMSOM_BLADES. Current Guild: ShinraCorp

Belinha

Rank 2
Belinha
PostedJul 05, 2007 7:52 am
Rolling Eyes I am not bored ALWAYS

earthdawn

Rank 2
earthdawn
PostedJul 05, 2007 11:03 pm
ress them, kill them, ress them, kill them ... over and over, turks only learn such things on the hard way ... sry no offense against turks but everyone who played KnightOnline some years ago will know what i mean and the behaviour you describe is nearly same ^^

plz vote karma for me by clicking on my profile