Snitza

Rank 1
Snitza
PostedNov 19, 2014 1:38 pm

pvp

better xp for fighting
to promote competition in losing battles why not make highest scorer on the losing team in pvp matches get the same points as someone on the winning team. im not sure if this is possible but itd give the losing team something to shoot for instead of sitting idle at respawn.

Advertisement

Okaton

Rank 2
Okaton
PostedNov 19, 2014 2:31 pm
Or just don't pvp if you're gonna sit at spawn like a sore loser? ;o;

Killvin666

Rank 2
Killvin666
PostedNov 19, 2014 2:44 pm
Okaton wrote:
Or just don't pvp if you're gonna sit at spawn like a sore loser? ;o;  

What if you're like me? Someone who can play their character well but the best set to get is the pvp set, such as for my mystic. There are quite a few arenas that I didn't participate in hardly at all because I would have just died over and over again. But I had to do pvp for the set to improve my character. (and forting the armor I had at the time is such a waste when I'm not going to use it as soon as I can)

~Made by my lover, xJoce. <3

Snitza

Rank 1
Snitza
PostedNov 19, 2014 11:10 pm
This is to motivate competitive play when you know your team isn't gonna win. It would give a reason to atleast be the best on your own team. you know when a match is won and if a reason to fight remains even after victory is lost you're gonna keep on fighting.

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
PostedNov 20, 2014 12:48 am
Nice idea! Now that the new rules pushes for people to rage quit rather than rage sit when they can't do anything atleast if it's 5vs1 no one suffers.

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedNov 20, 2014 2:26 am
That would be a great idea, unfortunately that would require more effort than making and enforcing silly rules, a shame though, would have given the losing side an incentive to continue when being dominated.