CM_Cryss

Rank 2
CM_Cryss
PostedNov 14, 2014 10:59 am
Kizuna7 wrote:
Its some improvement so I'll give it that but what of the on-going "akbar hujab punjab help you get your love life" garbage that has been littering the forums. Are we going to get a possible auto-ban bot for that or is that going to still require some work?

~Lil_Kizuna

There was a suggestion I made to help combat this, unfortunately I don't have an E.T.A for when we'll see it on the forums.

Advertisement

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedNov 14, 2014 11:08 am
CM_Cryss wrote:
Kizuna7 wrote:
Its some improvement so I'll give it that but what of the on-going "akbar hujab punjab help you get your love life" garbage that has been littering the forums. Are we going to get a possible auto-ban bot for that or is that going to still require some work?

~Lil_Kizuna

There was a suggestion I made to help combat this, unfortunately I don't have an E.T.A for when we'll see it on the forums.  

Soon™ gotcha.

~Lil_Kizuna

GS_Ghost

GameSage: Wolf Team
GS_Ghost
PostedNov 14, 2014 11:23 am
Thank you!! This will definitely make the forums way much faster and better organized.

BlGGESTlDIOT

Rank 0
PostedNov 14, 2014 11:25 am
CM Edit: Do not spam and derail <3

GS_Silent

GameSage: Wolf Team
GS_Silent
PostedNov 14, 2014 3:07 pm
I do not know what was said because it was removed.. But I will not hesitate to say that I'm always open and ready for feedback! Many times in the past we've opened a publicly view-able, Wolfteam Forum GameSage Feedback thread/submission. Perhaps if enough users requested this of me or another GS again... It could come back.

Liking the changes I see in the forums already, the cleaning is much appreciated and needed =)

kyle.k.luong

Rank 5.1
kyle.k.luong
PostedNov 14, 2014 5:00 pm
yay even better Very Happy

Steam: HERE

Frickerr

Rank 2
Frickerr
PostedNov 14, 2014 5:43 pm
CM_Cryss wrote:
Frickerr wrote:
filipvarga wrote:
imnotRyouichi wrote:

You're a terrible GS, yadda yadda...  

Solve that per PM, the Community does not need to know your personal conflicts.

If you're not satisfied with the GS Work he's doing, feel free to report it.  

Lemme rephrase this for you.

Aeria doesn't want people to see all the complaints people have for their staff and would prefer you complain in private where they can ignore you further.  

Game Sages are volunteers who help out because (in general) they're passionate about the games they play. If anyone has any complaints, they're more then welcome to drop me a message and I'll look into it, but I'd prefer that we don't start throwing mud at one another.

Back on topic

Thanks for your earlier feedback, as I've said a lot of the changes made were global changes. There's still a lot to be done and I appreciate your thoughts and opinions on the current layout, especially since they revolve around ease of use which was something I was looking into.

I've asked about a possible upgrade to the software (no promises though), hopefully that will fix some of the bugs you mentioned.  

Yeah last time I suggested making the forums not look like dirt, GMSuperman0X decided to ban all my accounts. So far you're doing better than him even though that's not saying much.

Oberonu

EOS Founder
Oberonu
PostedNov 14, 2014 6:40 pm
Frickerr wrote:
CM_Cryss wrote:
Frickerr wrote:
filipvarga wrote:
imnotRyouichi wrote:

Yeah last time I suggested making the forums not look like dirt, GMSuperman0X decided to ban all my accounts. So far you're doing better than him even though that's not saying much.

I am sure he had good reason. Shall we not discuss bans though?

celestar wrote:
Remove the subforums of dead or MIA games. They have no point and serves to only house spam.

DKO, only needs the general forum until it returns. Everything else should be close and archive.

LO, only needs the general forum. Everything else is pointless and can be remade if/when the game actually has a real beta here.

AK, founders beta forum needs to die and go away. The game went live how long ago. The founder's forum is just an eye sore.

As already mention, Kings Road needs to go under the browser game.

Reorg the forum under its major headings.
1) Aeria Games
2) PC Games
3) Browser Games
4) Mobile Games
5) Partner Games <All games are partner games, so not needed
6) Ignite Games

Remove the SB from the index. most people there don't realize its the index SB and spam it for S4, sf(1/2), and ava issues. Please see if you can give us a mute function on SB so we can block people spammer and inappropriate people we don't want.

Billing and Account subforum: Unless there is an active GM or staff that wishes to deal with issues here, it should be locked/removed. It should simply contain faqs on what to do and not house useless post that no staff reads and deal with. Almost everything in these 2 forum can be answer with "put in a support ticket and work within the ticket to fix your problem". The remainder of the issue are answer by the faqs/stickies posted if people learn to read (RTFM except its a faq/stickie).  

There used to be an active gm or two in billing and account, but I agree with you, it needs a new gm to take ownership of it and look for common issues, bugs, and such and keep the forums cleaned, organized, and moving forward.

I'd love a mute or report button next to someone's name. If you've reported them 3-4 times, all statements for the past hour before and hour after are sent in as part of the report and any reports made should be linked together for ease of use for gm's. If you've reported someone's sb 4 times, you'll no longer see posts by them. I can see this implemented since it reports ill abuse and also blocks a person who goes too far and gets 4 reports from any single player so that players who do report them can just ignore the player/bot in sb. Plus a lot of forums have this option, so would be nice for aeria to add such an option since it's possible.

I do agree with you, dead forums need to be locked to general/updates and the rest hidden since it's useless. Founders were paid by founders and should be able to be viewed by founders, gs, and aeria staff only. Cheers!

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Frickerr

Rank 2
Frickerr
PostedNov 14, 2014 6:46 pm
Oberonu wrote:
Frickerr wrote:
CM_Cryss wrote:
Frickerr wrote:
filipvarga wrote:
imnotRyouichi wrote:

I am sure he had good reason. Shall we not discuss bans though?  

He didn't, that's how he usually did things though.

And technically it's not a discussion until someone replies to my statement. I didn't originally intend for it to turn into a discussion but you opened that door by telling me not to discuss it.

justinfong8

Game Sage: Twin Saga
justinfong8
PostedNov 14, 2014 11:38 pm
Aura Kingdom - what is the purpose of keeping the beta section?