I'm currently working on improving the overall layout of the forums, improving the ease of use and helping you find the content you're looking for lot faster.
You'll see that we've implemented quite a few changes to the forum index, a list of these can be seen below.
- A number of titles that we no longer license
- The international board under general (since we have international forums)
- Goal One has been moved to the Mobile board
- A large number of browser games have been moved to the Browser folder
- Leisure Activities under General has been changed to an off topic board.
- An official suggestions board on the Aeria Games board (please use this for general suggestions, since games have their own specific suggestion boards)
Jellyfish10001 has also been trawling the boards helping to remove out of date announcements, locking old threads and making sure that things that are so out of date they've become irrelevant are gone. So please join me in giving her a big thank you for her efforts!
Please bear in mind that this is an ongoing process (there's still a fair chunk to be done), ] there are still a lot of changes and fine tuning to be done, to that end I would appreciate any feedback you have in improving the overall layout of the boards.
Why not make 5 major forums. "Aeria Ignite" (for pc games), "Browser Games", "Mobile Games", "Mini Games", and "General Aeria". When I see the forums section, it still looks like a mess. Also you should create a mini-section for selection under each forum selection, so that they can see all major groups under the give main forum sections.
King's Road needs to be moved under browser. The rest of the games need to be moved under Ignite to properly show where each game belongs and an idea of their requirements. EA Games needs to either be moved into it's own game section where all licensed EA games are clumped together to properly represent the EA selection or the forum needs to be divided into it's proper section of ignite, browser, mobile, etc...
Great work so far, but a lot of work to go. Good luck!