None of those are changes worthy of noting.
To name a few:
- Fix the no notification PM system
- Put a limit on quote in quote
- Fix the SB 83fk bug
- Fix the multiquotes breaking the entire page
- Editing a post deletes your signature
- No autolock on old threads, it's so much fun to bump 3 year old threads lemme tell you
- Using the actual general discussion page built into the forum instead of making everything a subforum.
Locking and deleting old threads is general maintenance of a forum, not fixing it.
I've noticed over the past few weeks that the PM system has been fixed, and now properly gives notifications when you're browsing the forums, not just when you click and go to your inbox.
I know that we are still running a very old version of forum software, so as for fixing these other issues, I'm not sure there's much that Cryss can do (in reference to multi-quotes, etc.)
As for general discussion pages and sub-forums, that would require more forum re-organization, but that's a good point - we don't necessarily need locked discussion areas with sub-forums above them.