ZeroTypeR

Rank 0
ZeroTypeR
PostedNov 06, 2014 12:47 pm

Types of hacks i've personally seen

There's 3 types of hacks that I've personally seen hackers use in this game:

1. The obvious speed hack or I will call the 'leave you in the dust hack'.
- if a person is using this hack there's no chance of keeping up. Races are usually over in seconds.

2. The tank hack. As the name suggest the hacker will be like a tank. They will keep their speed up regardless of if they hit a wall, car or whatever.

3. This one is the most stealthy of the hacks. My guess is that the speed hack is used just enough to maintain top speed (so it's really just the speed hack used only to maintain top speed). So, if this hacker hits a wall or car they can simply use the hack to get back up to speed, which is why this hackers would seem to be so fast. This is the most fair use of the hacks, but it's still a hack.

So I guess it's more like 2 hacks. I'm sure there's more hacks out there, but these are the ones that I have seen most often used.
Advertisement

TuesdaysGone

Rank 0
TuesdaysGone
PostedNov 13, 2014 1:05 pm

hacks

Those are two of the 12(i think its twelve) hacks found in the trainer by GMZ.
Im going by memory because now theres a new anti-cheat on the server-side and it got my good account so im playing clean with my current account. Lost my veyron..
Theres tank mode, ghost mode, lobby kick, the speedhack you mentioned which is nitro on demand by pressing page up, the pursuitbot, the wall hack, car changer hack, team escape hack, drunk driver(auto-drive), the autofinish, perfectstart(when you see a car bouncing at the starting line or when you drive over a car in freeroam they are using perfectstart) and a couple of more but i cant remember what they were.
It doesnt matter any more because the new system detects all that. First you get an authentication error then a few hours later you get a popup that says you have been peranently banned. It cost me 70 cars to find that out too.
For the record i dont condone the use of hacks in multiplayer i just happen to feel that what you do in single player mode isnt hurting anyone. The game takes literally years to play it thru and get all the achievements. I was farming money and opening free car slots as soon as i learned how and it still took over a year to get the veyron. I can only imagine how long its gonna take playing it straight.

-edit- the name hider which covers the name up during the race. Useless because when you report that it shows the name and EA see the name anyway. and the only other one i can think of is fast power ups.

ZeroTypeR

Rank 0
ZeroTypeR
PostedNov 20, 2014 9:43 pm
Glad you're racing clean now man, keep it up. That's alotta hacks... Well I hope these hackers eventually stop or get caught and banned, because it's extremely annoying.

Fair and Square.