Author Message

dylan.gallop

Rank 5
dylan.gallop
Joined
02 Jan 2013
Posts
3965
Location
Meanwhile missing Tam In South Africa
PostedNov 23, 2014 12:01 pm
nightbringer09 wrote:
DLing thai version... which is probably going to be the longest download i will ever have lol  


Thai version wasn't too bad to download :'P

I enjoy how a lot of it is in English.

Advertisement

nightbringer09

Rank 5
nightbringer09
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
5998
Location
a place United Kingdom
PostedNov 23, 2014 12:03 pm
dylan.gallop wrote:
nightbringer09 wrote:
DLing thai version... which is probably going to be the longest download i will ever have lol  


Thai version wasn't too bad to download :'P

I enjoy how a lot of it is in English.
 

every one on top 50 pvp has an english name. Its taken about half an hour to get 9.4 mb of the installer dled

Alixe: EE/AK/EOS/DH 73/70/53/40

xcinderzlove

Rank 3
xcinderzlove
Joined
24 Mar 2014
Posts
1060
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 23, 2014 12:10 pm
nightbringer09 wrote:
dylan.gallop wrote:
nightbringer09 wrote:
DLing thai version... which is probably going to be the longest download i will ever have lol  


Thai version wasn't too bad to download :'P

I enjoy how a lot of it is in English.
 

every one on top 50 pvp has an english name. Its taken about half an hour to get 9.4 mb of the installer dled  

I'm actually doing the download for the game nao on the launcher and it's at 32%... Mebbe if I leave it overnight... o.o

filip981

Rank 3
filip981
Joined
05 Dec 2008
Posts
1598
Location
Sweden
PostedNov 23, 2014 12:30 pm
xcinderzlove wrote:
nightbringer09 wrote:
dylan.gallop wrote:
nightbringer09 wrote:
DLing thai version... which is probably going to be the longest download i will ever have lol  


Thai version wasn't too bad to download :'P

I enjoy how a lot of it is in English.
 

every one on top 50 pvp has an english name. Its taken about half an hour to get 9.4 mb of the installer dled  

I'm actually doing the download for the game nao on the launcher and it's at 32%... Mebbe if I leave it overnight... o.o  


How many GB is the game?

nightbringer09

Rank 5
nightbringer09
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
5998
Location
a place United Kingdom
PostedNov 23, 2014 12:40 pm
filip981 wrote:
xcinderzlove wrote:
nightbringer09 wrote:
dylan.gallop wrote:
nightbringer09 wrote:
DLing thai version... which is probably going to be the longest download i will ever have lol  


Thai version wasn't too bad to download :'P

I enjoy how a lot of it is in English.
 

every one on top 50 pvp has an english name. Its taken about half an hour to get 9.4 mb of the installer dled  

I'm actually doing the download for the game nao on the launcher and it's at 32%... Mebbe if I leave it overnight... o.o  


How many GB is the game?  

says 20 GB recommended on site o.o

Alixe: EE/AK/EOS/DH 73/70/53/40

dylan.gallop

Rank 5
dylan.gallop
Joined
02 Jan 2013
Posts
3965
Location
Meanwhile missing Tam In South Africa
PostedNov 23, 2014 12:57 pm
filip981 wrote:
How many GB is the game?  


I am not 100% sure, I would say between 1-2 gb.

xcinderzlove wrote:
I'm actually doing the download for the game nao on the launcher and it's at 32%... Mebbe if I leave it overnight... o.o  


I did that, the one problem I faced in the beginning though is the launcher would often stick and no continue to download or anything, so I would have to restart it x.x

nightbringer09 wrote:
Its taken about half an hour to get 9.4 mb of the installer dled  


Try restarting the download, mine did the same.

nightbringer09

Rank 5
nightbringer09
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
5998
Location
a place United Kingdom
PostedNov 23, 2014 1:02 pm
dylan.gallop wrote:
filip981 wrote:
How many GB is the game?  


I am not 100% sure, I would say between 1-2 gb.

xcinderzlove wrote:
I'm actually doing the download for the game nao on the launcher and it's at 32%... Mebbe if I leave it overnight... o.o  


I did that, the one problem I faced in the beginning though is the launcher would often stick and no continue to download or anything, so I would have to restart it x.x

nightbringer09 wrote:
Its taken about half an hour to get 9.4 mb of the installer dled  


Try restarting the download, mine did the same.  

i finally got the goodgames thing but now it says that the version doesnt work with my pc

Alixe: EE/AK/EOS/DH 73/70/53/40

nightbringer09

Rank 5
nightbringer09
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
5998
Location
a place United Kingdom
PostedNov 23, 2014 1:11 pm
fantastic now the installer for goodgames doesnt want to work with my pc

Alixe: EE/AK/EOS/DH 73/70/53/40

pote80

Rank 2
pote80
Joined
12 Oct 2008
Posts
479
Location
Milan Italy
PostedNov 23, 2014 4:16 pm
Shocked

Joncril Lv 80 UM Assassin

nightbringer09

Rank 5
nightbringer09
Joined
02 Oct 2011
Posts
5998
Location
a place United Kingdom
PostedNov 24, 2014 10:16 am
anyone got any fixes for the thai versions? currently downloaded the game and GoodGames however the play button when clicked does nothing apart from bottom right saying: program is running, double click icon to open, for GoodGames. I've tried opening using admin but that does the same and via the launcher itself but that does nothing

Alixe: EE/AK/EOS/DH 73/70/53/40
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: