PurpleWasabi

Rank 0
PostedOct 26, 2014 2:23 am

Kraken halp.

What's so good about this gun? I don't see any reason to use it over say the m4 mk4, so any info would be nice.
Advertisement

.oldschooler.

Rank 1
.oldschooler.
PostedOct 26, 2014 3:14 am
It has very high armorpenetration so each bullet deals like 45 dmg, not 35 as the stats would have you believe. Also it has almost no recoil so it's still easy to use.

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedOct 26, 2014 3:41 am
Mechanism Improvement mod, thats whats good about it. More ROF and better stability

othervise its just decent. And yeah m4 mk4 is top tier so....

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!

m4a1mk3power

Rank 5
m4a1mk3power
PostedOct 26, 2014 6:25 am
Kraken ignores armour and thus kills some times with 2 or 3 bullets depending where you hit a player.

The thing is the kraken is due a nerf has already been confirmed by my contact within redduck that the request was made by aeria.

Also stated other guns will also be nerfed or buffed also as there was a request to get the para back to pre nerf.

TheNinjaKore

Rank 3
TheNinjaKore
PostedOct 26, 2014 6:34 am
One of the most ridiculous guns this game has ever had.
Basically they took the Robinson and put everything they could in making it OP.

It's the gun that transforms a noob into a T0p t1er ESL playur.

bboroksna

Rank 3
bboroksna
PostedOct 26, 2014 6:36 am
m4a1mk3power wrote:
Kraken ignores armour and thus kills some times with 2 or 3 bullets depending where you hit a player.

The thing is the kraken is due a nerf has already been confirmed by my contact within redduck that the request was made by aeria.

Also stated other guns will also be nerfed or buffed also as there was a request to get the para back to pre nerf.  

Request made by aeria? Pls, the kraken nerf has been implemented in kava for a long time, but it's still kraken. (As if Aeria cares about the balance of the game)

No use hoping for a nerf, when it does close to nothing. Kraken's gonna Kraken.

TheNinjaKore

Rank 3
TheNinjaKore
PostedOct 26, 2014 6:40 am
bboroksna wrote:
m4a1mk3power wrote:

Request made by aeria? Pls, the kraken nerf has been implemented in kava for a long time, but it's still kraken. (As if Aeria cares about the balance of the game)

My Kraken nerf would be ban every Kraken user.
Game would never be the same.
GG no re.

imnotbannedyet

Rank 0
PostedOct 26, 2014 6:52 am
TheNinjaKore wrote:
It's the gun that transforms a noob into a T0p t1er ESL playur.  
You say it like there's a difference :'>

gamesruud2

Rank 5
gamesruud2
PostedOct 26, 2014 7:00 am
bboroksna wrote:
m4a1mk3power wrote:

explain?

.oldschooler.

Rank 1
.oldschooler.
PostedOct 26, 2014 8:02 am
gamesruud2 wrote:
bboroksna wrote:
m4a1mk3power wrote:

explain?  

Yea I'm curious as well, what is nerfed on the Kraken?