TheNinjaKore

Rank 3
TheNinjaKore
PostedOct 20, 2014 1:34 pm

Suggestions thread!

Feel free to post your suggestions here!
Feel free to post your AVA related suggestions here.

Keep this thread civil, it may lead to nothing but we can organize the different suggestions we see.

Advertisement

uniQornV4

Rank 3
PostedOct 20, 2014 1:47 pm
anti cheat patch every 3 days so coders will be anoyed and will stop updating hacks for baddies

or they would higher the prices cus its alot of work so alot of people cant offord them anymo

ShariXVI

Rank 3
ShariXVI
PostedOct 20, 2014 1:54 pm
New company
/thread

iWatchUSleepV85

Rank 3
PostedOct 20, 2014 2:06 pm
Game is a lost cause, don't make it suffer any longer and pull the plug already.
/thread

uniQornV4

Rank 3
PostedOct 20, 2014 2:13 pm
asqapro wrote:
uniQornV4 wrote:
anti cheat patch every 3 days so coders will be anoyed and will stop updating hacks for baddies

or they would higher the prices cus its alot of work so alot of people cant offord them anymo  

The anti-cheat is a joke, the VIP cheats don't even consider it when making their updates.  

lol

New sugestion.

get a new fucking anti cheat

HazardLight

Rank 4
HazardLight
PostedOct 20, 2014 2:40 pm
Because we didn't already have an entire section dedicated to suggestions for AVA.

AVAfromSWEDEN

Rank 4
AVAfromSWEDEN
PostedOct 20, 2014 3:10 pm
Paint option for weapons. there is like a mark for it in the modification settings in each weapon that is mod'able Smile
what u think?

uniQornV4

Rank 3
PostedOct 20, 2014 4:17 pm
thats what we got skins for

xfr4ggx

Rank 0
xfr4ggx
PostedOct 20, 2014 5:39 pm

Re: Suggestions thread!

Feel free to post your suggestions here!
TheNinjaKore wrote:
Feel free to post your AVA related suggestions here.

Keep this thread civil, it may lead to nothing but we can organize the different suggestions we see.  

This isgreat thread so far. I would like to share my suggestions/visions how to improve this game... But!... Aeria history told me that its not worth it here. Aeria is like army. Full of nonbrainers who only fulfill the orders of someone (i dont know, its maybe PM of AVA).

Only what I can say is - Go play some "Nex-gen" games with way better graphics, system design and higher fps rate stuff.

Its still funny that you guys want to improve game like this. It is funny because when I compare A.V.A and the upcoming "The Division" online game or even new games, then there is nothing to compare. You wanted to make this game fresh/modern but if your wishes will came true then this game must be rebuilded from the base. And that will cost more money then making the new game.

Guess what? That is why the Aeria is not listening to you and not even Redduck. I heard from you guys that new AVA2 is comming. Then ask Redduck and tell them what do you want or wait untill its too late and it will be released.

I wish you all the best guys and still... have fun Wink