crazyman10124

Rank 0
crazyman10124
PostedOct 09, 2014 8:59 pm

[Tool]Sprite Academy Practice!

Hi everyone! I found an old thread a while back that had a long script for you to copy and paste into a web compiler for Java that was kinda buggy, and it was a tool designed for you to practice for Sprite Academy. Well, I'm posting now to announce the first release of my desktop program counterpart! This program is completely free, and updates to questions are put in the remote database that the program accesses. I'll soon be releasing a separate program to view and suggest changes or additions to the questions database. Below I have a screenshot and link to download. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them here!

MediaFire Download

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." -Jimmy Dean "Works fine on wine" - celestar
Advertisement

CronKiz

Rank 2
CronKiz
PostedOct 10, 2014 1:50 am

Re: [Tool]Sprite Academy Practice!

crazyman10124 wrote:
Hi everyone! I found an old thread a while back that had a long script for you to copy and paste into a web compiler for Java that was kinda buggy, and it was a tool designed for you to practice for Sprite Academy. Well, I'm posting now to announce the first release of my desktop program counterpart! This program is completely free, and updates to questions are put in the remote database that the program accesses. I'll soon be releasing a separate program to view and suggest changes or additions to the questions database. Below I have a screenshot and link to download. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them here!

MediaFire Download  

im not 100% sure this is legall here

QueeeniDied

Rank 0
QueeeniDied
PostedOct 10, 2014 2:08 am

crazyman10124 wrote:

dat visual basic form icon Wink make it more creative ;( (just kidding)

I don't think it's fully complete yet though o.o the labels still appear as the label instances/names/whatever :c

crazyman10124

Rank 0
crazyman10124
PostedOct 10, 2014 6:28 am

CronKiz wrote:
im not 100% sure this is legall here  

It's a completely external program that doesn't touch the game at all, so I doubt there's anything wrong with it.

QueeeniDied wrote:
dat visual basic form icon Wink make it more creative ;( (just kidding)

I don't think it's fully complete yet though o.o the labels still appear as the label instances/names/whatever :c  

Yeah, I kinda just tossed it together yesterday during class o-o I'll be making a bunch of improvements but this is the basic setup that works perfectly fine as a simple practice tool.

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." -Jimmy Dean "Works fine on wine" - celestar

Crystelium

Rank 1
Crystelium
PostedOct 10, 2014 7:47 am
...Does this actually have all of the sprite academy questions? Very Happy

| Risingblade 80 SS | Crystallite 7X Mystic | xSwiftie 7X 'Sin |

crazyman10124

Rank 0
crazyman10124
PostedOct 10, 2014 11:30 am
Crystelium wrote:
...Does this actually have all of the sprite academy questions? Very Happy  

It has all of the questions that were in the script on the guide I had found. I'm working on a program to show the questions that are in the database, and then I'll add in the ability to submit suggested changes and or additions.