Author Message

phgift

Rank 1
phgift
Joined
13 Jul 2014
Posts
225
Location
United States of Philippines
PostedOct 05, 2014 7:58 pm

Xmas M4-mod for trade

Testing this out.
Trading xmas m4mod for 2 guns. If I dont like the offer or any criticism is made, go wait until December update appears. (In short, piss off).

Advertisement

fyruza1992

Rank 1
fyruza1992
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
358
Location
Ontario Canada
PostedOct 05, 2014 8:04 pm
xmas m4 for 2 ??

so you need 2 weapon bombs
lets say 2 weapon bombs 3000AP
+ 2 weapon transfer 6000ap ! = 9000ap !

+ new years coming soon 7weeks XD maybe we will get it for free xD

phgift

Rank 1
phgift
Joined
13 Jul 2014
Posts
225
Location
United States of Philippines
PostedOct 05, 2014 8:11 pm
fyruza1992 wrote:
xmas m4 for 2 ??

so you need 2 weapon bombs
lets say 2 weapon bombs 3000AP
+ 2 weapon transfer 6000ap ! = 9000ap !

+ new years coming soon 7weeks XD maybe we will get it for free xD  


Xmas m4 is obviously worth more than any other guns due to it being a seasonal weapon bomb. I wouldn't want to risk trading my gun for a gun that I can easily get from weapon bomb shop or tiers.

So that's why I want a compensation of 2 guns rather than 1. (Just what I think when it comes to trading, didn't mean to be rude/strike back at anyone if it seems like I did).

fyruza1992

Rank 1
fyruza1992
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
358
Location
Ontario Canada
PostedOct 05, 2014 8:16 pm
phgift wrote:
fyruza1992 wrote:
xmas m4 for 2 ??

so you need 2 weapon bombs
lets say 2 weapon bombs 3000AP
+ 2 weapon transfer 6000ap ! = 9000ap !

+ new years coming soon 7weeks XD maybe we will get it for free xD  


Xmas m4 is obviously worth more than any other guns due to it being a seasonal weapon bomb. I wouldn't want to risk trading my gun for a gun that I can easily get from weapon bomb shop or tiers.

So that's why I want a compensation of 2 guns rather than 1. (Just what I think when it comes to trading, didn't mean to be rude/strike back at anyone if it seems like I did).  


IF XMAS M4 WORTH 2 GUNS !
Plague PSG-1 worth 6 ?

phgift

Rank 1
phgift
Joined
13 Jul 2014
Posts
225
Location
United States of Philippines
PostedOct 05, 2014 8:19 pm
fyruza1992 wrote:
phgift wrote:
fyruza1992 wrote:
xmas m4 for 2 ??

so you need 2 weapon bombs
lets say 2 weapon bombs 3000AP
+ 2 weapon transfer 6000ap ! = 9000ap !

+ new years coming soon 7weeks XD maybe we will get it for free xD  


Xmas m4 is obviously worth more than any other guns due to it being a seasonal weapon bomb. I wouldn't want to risk trading my gun for a gun that I can easily get from weapon bomb shop or tiers.

So that's why I want a compensation of 2 guns rather than 1. (Just what I think when it comes to trading, didn't mean to be rude/strike back at anyone if it seems like I did).  


IF XMAS M4 WORTH 2 GUNS !
Plague PSG-1 worth 6 ?  


Honestly, I'd say about like 2 or 3 due to it being a code gun. Def has more value than xmas mod because xmas mod is released on december update, plague psg has no release dates as a WB unless aeria decides to make it a wb lol.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: