baby.dimple

Rank 0
baby.dimple
PostedOct 04, 2014 1:21 pm

HOPING TO THOSE UNSELFISH TO GIVE/GIFT ME :(

SHARE SOME MERCY ON ME PLEASE :(
(Email: root.ches ) __NOSAJ***** ( Second lt. Red )

I'm starting playing Soldier Front without using cheat or whatever that's consider as a cheat i'm play with my own skills and hardworks since 2008 (PH/DFI) .
I'm not playing like a kid i'm playing like through to life but sometimes ill play just only to have fun .
I'm living in Philippines Cebu , some players are saying bad words to me and bullying my country or else their thinking that FILIPINOS is low class person and i'm proud to be a FILIPINO but i'm just accepting all the bad words they say to me or to my country but i'm just keeping it low my patience to avoid affection to other players .

All my Brother from the another mother can you gift some guns or something like AP , i'm playing all the kinds of soldier front because i'm happy playing this game or the SoldierFront PH/DFI and i just want to know the feeling of using the guns that couldn't buy for SP coins and i just want to try to use rare weapons , please brother can you grant my wish please thank you , and sorry for my grammar cause im not good in english .

I'm looking for those who have a big KINDNESS and have a big HEART .
Embarassed
Advertisement

bngkwz0

Rank 0
bngkwz0
PostedOct 04, 2014 3:02 pm
bobo wag ka dito magkalat!

guiowner2

Rank 5
guiowner2
PostedOct 04, 2014 4:06 pm
No.

Nockna

Rank 3
Nockna
PostedOct 04, 2014 5:11 pm
Despicable..

Nockna's Trade Den Xfire:1Arrow

king5ali

Rank 4
king5ali
Travelling to Planet Venus from United States
PostedOct 04, 2014 5:24 pm
This is barter section not giving section Exclamation.

zednerves2

Rank 0
PostedOct 04, 2014 5:38 pm
HAHAHA SA TRAINing room ka na lang...

SilverTSF

Rank 1
SilverTSF
PostedOct 04, 2014 5:41 pm
You're calling me selfish because I'm not using my money on the likes of you? You can go **** yourself. You are literally worse than your other Filipino friends. Don't beg for AP.

ruger_223

Rank 0
PostedOct 04, 2014 6:21 pm
Its a free game kid get over it..If your smart enough you can get AP from surveys.. Begging for AP & guns ???? Pathetic..

dvd2012

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
PostedOct 04, 2014 6:41 pm

What's New , Typical Pinoy Mindset.

You just proved that a majortity of PH kids on this game are beggars, :(
What's New with this sort of demand\request\begging we see this all the time in game.

I guess this post just shows how a Majority of P to da annoy a.k.a Pinoy r3tards who play this game hack and ask for gifts in game, (apparently outside the game too) and I wonder if they did so in real life.

I got some Phili friends but those are rare since most of the one on this game seem to have no brains...... hmmmmmmmm wonder why?

Good Job Aeria on making the PH AK, why dont you just gift all PH players a free PH AK too?

Aeria : Thank you so much, Philippines Players for your support, hacks and more hacks. Smile

We would like to reward you for all the hard work you have put in by making various hacks and reaching high ranks in 2 days. So here you go Free PH AKS for ALL!

Welcome to BOBOFRONT!

The Rest of the world : AERIA. You're as dumb as these PH kids so guess what? We all Quit!

Thank you for taking all our money, time and effort, we have been legitimately playing this game since it started in 2006, but really thank you for letting the hackers and the regular server crashes and theres a whole list............ (you know about it already, so not gonna waste my time).

guiowner2

Rank 5
guiowner2
PostedOct 04, 2014 6:45 pm
The fact he's saying were selfish for not giving him anything just blows my mind, that is just pathetic. Work for your **** and stop begging, you gotta earn it.