root.ches

Rank 0
root.ches
PostedOct 04, 2014 12:58 pm

HOPING TO THOSE WHO HAVE A BIG HEART.

Give me some MERCY please :'(
(Email: root.ches ) __NOSAJ***** ( Second lt. Red )

I'm starting playing Soldier Front without using cheat or whatever that's consider as a cheat i'm play with my own skills and hardworks since 2008 (PH/DFI) .
I'm not playing like a kid i'm playing like through to life but sometimes ill play just only to have fun .
I'm living in Philippines Cebu , some players are saying bad words to me and bullying my country or else their thinking that FILIPINOS is low class person and i'm proud to be a FILIPINO but i'm just accepting all the bad words they say to me or to my country but i'm just keeping it low my patience to avoid affection to other players .

All my Brother from the another mother can you gift some guns or something like AP , i'm playing all the kinds of soldier front because i'm happy playing this game or the SoldierFront PH/DFI and i just want to know the feeling of using the guns that couldn't buy for SP coins and i just want to try to use rare weapons , please brother can you grant my wish please thank you , and sorry for my grammar cause im not good in english .

I'm looking for those who have a big KINDNESS and have a big HEART .
Embarassed