Zacsky

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Zacsky
PostedSep 28, 2014 3:56 pm

[Event] Weekly Word Scramble

Word Scramble is Back!

The wait is over! That's right, back by popular demand, is the event that has everyone on the edge of their seats - Word Scramble! After the month and a half long hiatus, we finally have a fresh new list of jumbled up words for you to decipher. So, mark your calendars every Friday, and get ready to do some unscrambling.

During each round of the event, the event host will give a bunch of letters over world chat. The two fastest players who rearranges all the letters given to form a word wins the round. It has to be a specific word that correlates to the theme of event.

For example, the theme (which will be announced before the event) is "Fairy tale".

Therefore, for that round (above), Mocarze and the player who whispers the correct answer right after him will win.

There will be 15 rounds, with 2 winners per round.
Two of the quickest players who whispers the correct answer wins the round.
You do not have to capitalize the first letter of each word, but spelling counts! (E.g. "cinderella" is acceptable, but "cinderela" isn't)
To make the game fair, you may only win once. Once you've won, you may still play, but you won't be able to win again.
Whisper all answers to the event host. Make sure you have the proper whisper format. (E.g. "/t [GS]Zacsky Cinderella")
You do not have to be in the same channel or region as the event host. You may participate wherever you are.

Both servers, Diamond and Sapphire.

Every Friday, at 21:00 or 9.00 P.M (ET*)
*ET refers to Eastern Time. To view a clock with ET, click here.

3x Eden Crystal, or
2x EXP Charm II, or
2x CP Charm II, or
2x Loot Charm II.

All prizes will either be mailed within 48 hours of the event, or delivered to your Item Mall inventory (press "I" in-game).
Advertisement

criss8427

Rank 3
criss8427
PostedOct 01, 2014 8:23 am
Thank you for the event o7 I love the word scramble <3

dylan.gallop

Global Game Sage
dylan.gallop
PostedOct 01, 2014 9:15 am
criss8427 wrote:
Thank you for the event o7 I love the word scramble <3  

Any and all robots found participating in this event will be disqualified. Thanks :')

criss8427

Rank 3
criss8427
PostedOct 01, 2014 1:26 pm
dylan.gallop wrote:
Any and all robots found participating in this event will be disqualified. Thanks :')  

...reported for discrimination against other races : L

criss8427

Rank 3
criss8427
PostedOct 06, 2014 3:29 pm

Re: [Event] Weekly Word Scramble

Word Scramble is Back!
Zacsky wrote:
All prizes will either be mailed within 48 hours of the event, or delivered to your Item Mall inventory (press "I" in-game).  

Sorry to bug you GSs >_> but its been over 48hrs and the last word scramble hasn't been paid out yet.

Thanks if you can update us on the situation.

Jellyfish10001

Global Game Sage
Jellyfish10001
PostedOct 06, 2014 9:27 pm

Re: [Event] Weekly Word Scramble

Word Scramble is Back!
criss8427 wrote:
Zacsky wrote:

Sorry to bug you GSs >_> but its been over 48hrs and the last word scramble hasn't been paid out yet.

Thanks if you can update us on the situation.  

Hi criss,

We're aware that the event hasn't been paid out yet. The GMs have been busy lately but hopefully it should be paid out within the next few days.

Sorry about the delay!

Jellyfish10001

Global Game Sage
Jellyfish10001
PostedOct 27, 2014 11:37 am
This week, the Halloween Trivia Event will be held in place of the Weekly Word Scramble.

criss8427

Rank 3
criss8427
PostedOct 28, 2014 9:34 pm
Hello again.

I believe that the prizes from last week have yet to be paid out. Any update on that?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

dylan.gallop

Global Game Sage
dylan.gallop
PostedOct 28, 2014 10:08 pm
criss8427 wrote:
Hello again.

I believe that the prizes from last week have yet to be paid out. Any update on that?  

They will be going out today, we apologize for the delay ^^

criss8427

Rank 3
criss8427
PostedNov 12, 2014 5:19 pm
Hii, so the word scramble prizes were paidout today and instead of receiving any of the mentioned prizes above..I received a partial payout of "1x EC". Instead I should have received 3x EC if that was my intended prize. So..should I send in a ticket about this?

My purchase history snapshot:

5ECs = Spot the Difference Event @ last week
1x EC = word scramble...it should be 3x not just 1x.

My item mall:

[img]http://puu.sh/cOmBX/5d74ae1aec.png [/img]

Its a big fuss over 2 extra ECs but ~.~ I rather prevent it from happening again.