truzanget

Rank 0
PostedSep 27, 2014 5:47 pm

Major dissapointment

What happened to our promise?
Dear Aeria

With regards to the promise that was made to the Gunz 2 community, I'd like to say i am very disappointed. Why you ask? well, I'm certain with your great intellect and prestigious reputation i would need not say much more and only ask you the same question... why?.
I believe that ProSieben acquired Aeria games, which i would have thought transferring some elements would have been easy, instead the community was made to believe that this "transfer" would take a ridiculous amount of time, as proven by the months of eagerly awaiting the transfer for Gunz 2, IN FACT, this transfer SHOULD have been far easier considering we were told there would be an imminent wipe. Also take into consideration that another title, Which was also transferred from ProSieben if i may add, came with characters, items and levels fully intact, But the community didn't care, we all took it with a pinch of salt and waited.

With weeks of waiting, many of us have surrendered to our urges and invaded the American and Russian territories, Some even deciding to stay there for good (we have you to thank for that Aeria, well done! Very Happy!) -_-, but still not a WORD from you, not even a glimpse into your "hard works" and no words of re assurance... Well, the community has a message for you Sir/Madam.

Ehem,

You stink... you heard me right Very Happy , You stink of farts and we are insulted by the smell.
Your marketing strategy is bad, you're lazy bums, You CLAIM to bring in the BEST services, but i'm certain that my Neice (who is 1 year and 2 months by the way) can run this company better than you... With one finger. IN FACT.

Your site is bad, Your games by the way, the moment you acquired them, are all rotten. I am talking to both Aeria and ProSieben by the way, rather than do something about it, you place pictures of well endowed women on your site and channels, YES, i've seen them *grabs lotion* I've seen it all! O.O.

Frankly i don't care any more, most of the community doesn't care, We had a promise! A PROMISE SHOULD NOT BE BROKEN, but you don't care, You don't care about your customers but want their money, WELL I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU BUD, I've come to ask You for mine back... I want my money! You hear me!, Biggest Waste of time i have EVER EVER had on this site, I have completely lost my trust in you! You Aeria, ARE A FALIURE and i hope this site crashes and burns and the ashes are spread around the galaxy, each peice to its own black hole which would then fire beams of radiation into our minds that would erase the memory of Aeria games forever. *deep breath*

now if you excuse me, i must finish...studying the well endowed female images on the prosieben page.

P.S.

Please accept this video as a gratitude to your past works and future works to come, its a sincere and honest way of how i feel right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq7Vj3GMd1M

Please... enjoy
...give us back IJJI, they cared
Advertisement

juniorx

Rank 0
PostedSep 28, 2014 3:17 am
Well said!

zimmey4.0

Rank 0
zimmey4.0
PostedSep 28, 2014 10:01 am
A bit wordy but the message is on point.

God save Zimmey and maybe the Queen

truzanget

Rank 0
PostedSep 28, 2014 10:04 am
yeh, i wanted it to be wordy, would have liked to say "you're bad" and leave it at that, but i don't think its enough

xcinderzlove

Rank 3
xcinderzlove
PostedSep 28, 2014 1:31 pm
Where is the like button so I can spam it?

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedSep 29, 2014 10:12 am
No promises are absolute when Aeria is involved.

~Lil_Kizuna

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedSep 29, 2014 1:10 pm
over time one learns that aeria's word is cheap and their promises are empty. Money is everything and everything else is optional.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

Jellyfish10001

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Jellyfish10001
PostedSep 29, 2014 2:27 pm
I'll pass this on to the CM...thanks for the feedback.