DevilInGlasses

Rank 1
DevilInGlasses
PostedSep 20, 2014 10:34 am

Please removed DK Online GS tags

The game isn't coming out, DK Online GS's are not in need, and several DKO GS's have been trying to use the fact they have tags to their advantage.

While you're at it, kill all tags that STILL exist after game shutdowns, please. There are people with GS tags for games that have been down for months

Advertisement

sIink

Rank 4
sIink
PostedSep 20, 2014 12:21 pm
Hey you ♥

They don't care. They really don't. There are some games who do manage their gs teams, but others do not at all--and i'm sure they give zero attention to the abandoned games/forums/sages.

There is a new CM who seems awesome, maybe once he's up and running this stuff will be on the upswing. /foreverhopeful

But yeah, in general...zero love is given. My moderation ability was finally removed (a month after i stepped down, yay for security!) about two days ago. (And yeahhhh, i still have forum tags somehow ~.~) But anyway, this explains the pages of spam here. I did try to keep a daily routine of cleaning these abandoned areas up, not that it matters/mattered too much. It was extremely simple to do and didn't take much time, so i can't think of a single excuse why it doesn't still happen. I did ask for these areas and other forums to be looked after, but lol. e.e

DevilInGlasses

Rank 1
DevilInGlasses
PostedSep 20, 2014 12:55 pm
sIink wrote:
Hey you ♥

They don't care. They really don't. There are some games who do manage their gs teams, but others do not at all--and i'm sure they give zero attention to the abandoned games/forums/sages.

There is a new CM who seems awesome, maybe once he's up and running this stuff will be on the upswing. /foreverhopeful

But yeah, in general...zero love is given. My moderation ability was finally removed (a month after i stepped down, yay for security!) about two days ago. (And yeahhhh, i still have forum tags somehow ~.~) But anyway, this explains the pages of spam here. I did try to keep a daily routine of cleaning these abandoned areas up, not that it matters/mattered too much. It was extremely simple to do and didn't take much time, so i can't think of a single excuse why it doesn't still happen. I did ask for these areas and other forums to be looked after, but lol. e.e  

Sad to think that NA actually managed things better.

Never thought I'd say that.

Jellyfish10001

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Jellyfish10001
PostedSep 22, 2014 9:30 am
DevilInGlasses wrote:
sIink wrote:
Hey you ♥

It's just a mess of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing...and new people in new positions trying to take on everything that was left behind by the old U.S. office.

It takes them forever to get tags taken care of, sadly. :/

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedSep 22, 2014 9:38 am
Jellyfish10001 wrote:
DevilInGlasses wrote:
sIink wrote:
Hey you ♥

It's just a mess of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing...and new people in new positions trying to take on everything that was left behind by the old U.S. office.

It takes them forever to get tags taken care of, sadly. :/  

Its not just tags. Its taking them forever to update any info on any of the games in limbo. The silence is deafening.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

CM_Cryss

Community Manager
CM_Cryss
PostedSep 22, 2014 9:40 am   Last edited by CM_Cryss on Sep 22, 2014 10:10 am. Edited 1 time in total
Yo! *Waves*

I'm the aforementioned CM (thanks for the kind words) and thanks you for the feedback.

Truth be told, there's a lot of things that can be changed for the better and since I haven't been around as long as a lot of you, your input will be invaluable in making the forums a more enjoyable place for everyone.

There's a lot going down in Aeria, if there are any GS's abusing their moderation rights then feel free to drop me a line and lets make things happen ^_^

Hopefully that helps!

celestar

Rank 5.1
celestar
PostedSep 22, 2014 9:45 am   Last edited by celestar on Sep 23, 2014 6:59 am. Edited 1 time in total
CM_Cryss wrote:
Yo! *Waves*

I'm the aforementioned CM (thanks for the kind words) and thanks you for the feedback.

Truth be told, there's a lot of things that can be changed for the better and since I haven't been around as long as a lot of you, your input will be invaluable in making the forums a more enjoyable place for everyone.

There's a lot going down in Aeria, if there are any GS's abusing their moderation rights then feel free to drop me a line and lets make things happen ^_^

Hopefully that helps!  

its not just DKO. Its all the games in limbo and games that are suppose to be here but are not. How about posting info on them. DKO, LO either needs to be updated or their forums needs to be made readonly and a statement saying we have no info posted. GUNZ2, make a statement about its status so the people at least know what is up with that. There's a constant group of pissed off people that come on forum wanting info on that.

Communication currently sucks and needs improving.

...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth. (Monty Python)

CM_Cryss

Community Manager
CM_Cryss
PostedSep 22, 2014 9:57 am
Agreed, lobbying for more transparency

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
PostedSep 22, 2014 10:56 am
CM_Cryss wrote:
Agreed, lobbying for more transparency  

Good, if this is the case you have my vote.

Also good to know that you will take abuse seriously and crack down on it. Sadly this has been somewhat lacking in the past and it has unfortunately been in some cases a bit of a one way street (not in favour of the regular player). Saying that of course it is always the minority, as there are many fair volunteers who do their job without drama or bias.

Welcome Cryss Smile I like so far what you say. Rather refreshing.

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedSep 22, 2014 10:44 pm
CM_Cryss wrote:
Yo! *Waves*

Hopefully that helps!  

I'm glad to hear that since I've been wondering who we could turn when we feel the GM's may not be up to the task of taking our problems seriously.

~Lil_Kizuna