kobalt74

Rank 0
kobalt74
PostedDec 18, 2008 11:48 am
The Target here has been out of the $20 cards for a long time, and only a few of the $10 remain. Also, can't you ask 7-11 to put the $20 ones in their stores, they have a better bonus amount on them, but they carry only the $10 ones.

9615 E Old Spanish Trail
Tsn, Az 85748
520-296-4250

They checked a couple stores in area, and they were out of the $20 ones too

Thank you !

<a>Photobucket</a>
Advertisement

lionheartman

Rank 3
lionheartman
PostedDec 18, 2008 1:02 pm

Re: Target out of Fun Cards? Tell us where!

lionheartman wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
There have been many reports of shortages of Aeria Fun Cards. We are making phone calls, and telling them in no uncertain terms that our customers need these for the holiday season.

So, help us out, and tell us what stores/areas are slacking. You can find a list of stores here:

http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/page.jsp?title=store_locator_new&ref=nav_store_locator

If you visit a store, and they do not have Aeria Games Fun Cards, give us the information as found on this page, and we will escalate the issue.  

5775 Sunnybrook Dr
Sioux City, IA 51106
(712) 274-8644

I purchased the majority of the original cards they got in from the original release. I worked with 5+ managers/supervisors to get more cards in after the first 2 months. They finally got some in my taking from another store. It has now been over 2 months again since they have and any cards and They are my only means of getting the fun cards locally. The next nearest location is 60 miles away. I have pretty much given up on trying to get them to get them in as I have visited the location 10+ times and all I get is we have escalated this but have no information on why we cannot get them.
There are not HEB or 7 Elevens in my area, just the single Target. As you can tell from my previous fun card usage and AP purchases I used them extensively when they had them in stock. There is not much more I can do on my end to get them to get them in and KEEP them in and I am tired of going there over and over to find they are empty. I also wanted to take advantage of the 50% bonus until Dec 24th, but as I previously said they have been out for over 2 months.

If you can get them in before Christmas that would be great! I know I have done everything I can on my end.  

Just FYI, I went back and checked again today and again spoke to the Electronics Manager. The manager basically could not care, was quite rude, and said its not their problem that they don't have the cards. Totally unacceptable customer service...

Aeria you got yourself a bad procurement relationship with this company or at least this location. I hope you can fix something.

xNightshadowx

Rank 3
xNightshadowx
PostedDec 18, 2008 1:19 pm

Target out of Fun Cards? Tell us where!

* University Plaza
13658 University Plaza St
Tampa, FL 33613
(813) 972-3396

I had to bother them for literally over 2 months for $20 cards then the $10s were out they took weeks to restock them. The $20s are currently out and the customer service at Target said well other Targets should stock them and they are unsure when they will get new ones in.
It would be nice to have them always available but how Target works they wait till their inventory counter reads zero then re-order Sad

Thanks Tempus - Uploaded with ImageShack.us<br></br> IGN Onyx: -=*Angel*=- IGN Sapphire: .+:Angel:+.

Elliot87

Rank 5
Elliot87
PostedDec 18, 2008 1:49 pm
LoZ_ wrote:
not to be off subject but if you sold Fun Cards to walmart im sure i'd buy ATLEAST one weekly lol  

i second this. theres 2 wal marts by me :-p

xNightshadowx

Rank 3
xNightshadowx
PostedDec 18, 2008 2:02 pm
Since you can't edit post in this thread I'd like to say I have yet to find a 711 in Tampa, FL to carry cards.

Thanks Tempus - Uploaded with ImageShack.us<br></br> IGN Onyx: -=*Angel*=- IGN Sapphire: .+:Angel:+.

hellsoffspring

Rank 0
hellsoffspring
PostedDec 18, 2008 3:23 pm
It would be nice to have Aeria cards in Walmart because EVERYONE shops there. My household pretty much lives there. I'd love to see it happen

pinaygirl

Rank 0
pinaygirl
PostedDec 18, 2008 3:44 pm

Stockton

D: no fun cards
Stockton North, CA
10424 Trinity Parkway
Stockton, CA 95219
(209) 235-0251

T-T *sigh* they dont even have the place label thing there anymore o.o;'*has never bought one before* I keep checking but i still havent seen any in the last few months ._.

Nightmaremkh

Rank 0
PostedDec 18, 2008 6:26 pm

out of target cards

400 Marshall Rd
Superior, CO 80027
(303) 209-0106

I check this store everytime I am there and they never have them.

Mattikins

Rank 1
Mattikins
PostedDec 18, 2008 6:39 pm

Target website

Oh by the way. Does Target advertise the aeria fun card on its website?
If someone could please tell me, cause i checked and i couldn't find it.
Please if anyone knows let me know. Thank you Smile

IGN: Mattikins Serv: Devotion Level: M30 Faction: Jinong Guild: (Matt) Exile Mattikins + Kelseykins = Love <3

Posh

Rank 0
Posh
PostedDec 18, 2008 11:33 pm
goodman road
southaven / hornlake, mississippi

"14.If you know someone that scammed/hacked other player accounts, and if the item is in your account, you will get penalized too. -- www.lastchaos.com/MY"