You have to do the following steps :-
1. The most important step : close both 'net_session_win.exe' processes through Task Manager and please note that one of both is anti-crash for the second so make sure both processes gets closed.
2. Make an exception in your firewall for AVA.exe and xm.exe OR Completely close your firewall (recommended).
3. Completely disable your Anti-virus functions to avoid further proplems SPECIALLY when you're using AVG or ME.
4. Close any Monitor program, any 'PC Care' programs Like Uniblue or IObit programs.
5. You should try to update your drivers to the latest
Try this one : http://www.iobit.com/driver-booster.php
6. Make sure you get the whole speed promised by ISP.
7. if you're using Wi-Fi, use cable instead.
8. Restart your router.
9. Close any program that uses bandwidth (uses amount of net speet)
10. Make sure your family members doesn't use excessive amount of net speed.
Please inform me back if the problem hasn't been fixed.