TheCockroach

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
TheCockroach
PostedAug 31, 2014 11:18 pm

Possible fix for current client downloading issues.

Hello! Well, I know that a lot of people have been having issues when trying to download the client from the website, and/or through Aeria Ignite. I struggled for hours myself just trying to get it to work so I could test something out. But I finally ran across a solution and got it to download properly. So I'm going to mention it here so others can try it also and see if it works for you as well.

First off, go to Control Panel, and find Akamai NetSession Interface Control Panel, if you have it. Then open it up.

Then once it's opened, go to the Preferences tab, and click "Stop" at the bottom if it shows the Service as "Running". If it shows it as Stopped already, you don't need to do anything.

Next, click on this link and once it's downloaded, click on it to install it. Then once you finish installing that, then try to run your "edeneternal_us_downloader.exe" file again, and see if it then works properly.

Please reply in this thread and let me know if this works for you or not, thanks!
Advertisement

xaznkiddo

Rank 0
PostedSep 02, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: Possible fix for current client downloading issues.

Didnt work for me :/

Coolgirl113

Rank 0
PostedSep 04, 2014 5:14 am

client download

says 15 seconds left then jumps to 1.2 mins
ive been trying to download the client for 5 HOURS. im on part 3/4 in the downloading stage and it will jump form 2.86 MB to 2.84 MB out of 2.88 MB and goes from 15 seconds remaining to 1~2 mins....this has been going on for at least an hour now and im new to the game and REALLY wanna play cause i play another MMO and i thing the game is going to crash in burn in the next few months and my friend said to try this MMO but i cant get the client to finish Sad if anyone has this trouble, or can tell me how to fix this that would be AWESOME its 6am and i wanna go to bed ; . ; i have a lap top and have been deleting bigger files in hope that all this client needed was room

Jendreams

GameSage: Eden Eternal
Jendreams
PostedSep 06, 2014 8:17 am
Coolgirl it just takes time to download everything, so don't worry you will be able to play the game! - It took me a whole day when I first started playing so no need to panic yet Smile

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedSep 06, 2014 2:00 pm

Re: client download

says 15 seconds left then jumps to 1.2 mins
Coolgirl113 wrote:
ive been trying to download the client for 5 HOURS. im on part 3/4 in the downloading stage and it will jump form 2.86 MB to 2.84 MB out of 2.88 MB and goes from 15 seconds remaining to 1~2 mins....this has been going on for at least an hour now and im new to the game and REALLY wanna play cause i play another MMO and i thing the game is going to crash in burn in the next few months and my friend said to try this MMO but i cant get the client to finish Sad if anyone has this trouble, or can tell me how to fix this that would be AWESOME its 6am and i wanna go to bed ; . ; i have a lap top and have been deleting bigger files in hope that all this client needed was room  

Deleting files normally doesn't help unless your laptop is really that full (which I hopefully doubt as you should never fill a hard drive that much)

It is normally your internet speed or a connection issue to the download server. First off I would make sure you followed the steps Roach listed.

Then I would make sure your connection is decent, specially if you are over wireless. It should not take that long to download EE.