TraumaTech

Rank 0
PostedAug 26, 2014 9:42 am

so much for fixing the lag

well once again ,the lag issue is not fixed after todays maint. (aug 26) This has been a long time issue that is still not fixed .Perhaps you should get people that know what to do .

In the meantime I and I hope a lot of others will not spend another cent until the problem is permanently fixed , hello WoT ,

TraumaTech
Advertisement

LoDebar

Rank 3
LoDebar
PostedAug 26, 2014 1:45 pm

Re: so much for fixing the lag

TraumaTech wrote:
well once again ,the lag issue is not fixed after todays maint. (aug 26) This has been a long time issue that is still not fixed .Perhaps you should get people that know what to do .

In the meantime I and I hope a lot of others will not spend another cent until the problem is permanently fixed , hello WoT ,

TraumaTech  

You don't understand. In order to hire more hardware engineers requires more money. More money comes from more AP spending. Boycotting doesn't make it better, it just causes them to sack more people. The more they sack, the less they have to fix the lag, and the worse the lag gets, and the cycle continues.

Someone needs to start selling T-Shirts with some sort of a tag line like " I survived the lag of 2014 "

ColtAustin

Rank 1
ColtAustin
PostedAug 26, 2014 3:32 pm

LoDebar wrote:

Someone needs to start selling T-Shirts with some sort of a tag line like " I survived the lag of 2014 "  

Haha

TraumaTech

Rank 0
PostedAug 26, 2014 3:54 pm

LoDebar wrote:
TraumaTech wrote:

TraumaTech  

You don't understand. In order to hire more hardware engineers requires more money. More money comes from more AP spending. Boycotting doesn't make it better, it just causes them to sack more people. The more they sack, the less they have to fix the lag, and the worse the lag gets, and the cycle continues.

About NEXON Co., Ltd. http://company.nexon.co.jp/

NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world's first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 150 games in more than 100 countries and since its founding, Nexon has generated more than 1.5 billion player registrations. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.

hmmmm looks like they have the coin and the people ? Perhaps they should let the game die if it is not worth fixing properly

AyraGrace

Rank 3
AyraGrace
PostedAug 26, 2014 5:11 pm

ColtAustin wrote:
LoDebar wrote:

Haha  

hahahahaha

Gladiator2030

Rank 3
Gladiator2030
PostedAug 26, 2014 5:15 pm
The problem is with ProsiebenSat.1 and their faulty hardware/server. Allegedly they have a good IT Team but they still can't figure out what causes the lag. This lag started in between maint and there was no new patch from Nexon. They(the publisher) also messed around in the data base re-editing capes and other items to their like and what not.
I wish they never moved servers from San Diego to Berlin, those guys at least knew how to maintain a server.