derakidol

Rank 0
derakidol
PostedAug 23, 2014 5:02 pm   Last edited by derakidol on Sep 03, 2014 6:48 am. Edited 1 time in total

[Video/Guide] Kimba Room Leveling

yay level 93 :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1eCI4sCBik

Me duo-ing kimba room with my couple.

Things People Will Eventually Say:

TPWES: "It looks easy but only because you are level 90, there is no way you guys did that from 75".
A: Haha no. We were doing it before mimic came out to level our gears. Mimic + Battle Mount + level 80 weapons made it faster.

TPWES: "Fastest way to 90 but the other person in the video isn't even 90? Are you kidding me?"
A: That is true but this noob couple of mine leveled with me on her halfkin to 87 and decided "I like my human more, lets go level it instead!" so I have to level my frog with her to 85 and level myself to 90 ahead of her.

TPWES: "There's no point sharing that because not everyone is that geared to even tank it"
A: It is true that gears are important but if you are creative enough with mimic and equipment set ups, it is possible.

TPWES: "What set up do you use?"
A: Whenever someone ask me "what is more important on xxxx class, stat1 or stat2? but stat3 is important too though?" My response is always "Max stat1, stat2 stat3 and everything else that you feel is important because it is possible."
There are so many ways to make it work but like if you need def use defence procs, if you need eva use eva procs. It is all up to your creativity.

TPWES: "song name"
A: Just Be Friends - Nightcore (Nano version)

This will be updated if I miss any more questions that come up often.
Advertisement

crazyzeke

Rank 1
crazyzeke
PostedAug 23, 2014 5:22 pm
"The Secret to why HWA has 5 out of 6 level 90s -1 who got kicked" bye LMAO....

derakidol

Rank 0
derakidol
PostedSep 02, 2014 9:46 am
its not just fastest way to 90 anymore

Derak - Level 93 - RDPS mimic - Sapphire

aurorasoltice

Rank 2
aurorasoltice
PostedSep 04, 2014 4:42 am
crazyzeke wrote:
"The Secret to why HWA has 5 out of 6 level 90s -1 who got kicked" bye LMAO....  

Who even got kicked? And leech me while i slack <3 LOLjk