Neritti

Rank 2
Neritti
PostedAug 19, 2014 2:05 pm

CoG Wishlist thread

This thread is for suggesting things players would like in the game. Please keep in mind that more complex requests such as things where coding needs to be created or heavily adjusted, is merely a request we can ask for the developer. It is still their decision on whatever gets changed/added etc.

Please keep suggestions, comments and criticisms POLITE in this thread. Smile
Advertisement

sakm1234

Rank 0
sakm1234
PostedAug 19, 2014 3:32 pm

Suggestions

It would be nice if new stuff (higher lvl gears, pet exp pill scrolls) can be added to the Black Market because since the introduction of the red lvl 1 pet gears, nothing in there is of much use anymore. Having the current gears from the Black Market is of absolutely no help whatsoever in the pet arena and pales in comparison to even the lvl 1 red gears, even worse, the lvl 50 gears.

Also, the Clash of Gods shop is a bit outdated as well, im not even lvl 130 and apart from the t3 cards, there isn't anything worthwhile in there for me, not even the chaos hero.

With respect to the Alliance Boss, the instructions state that entrants need to be +/- 30 lvls of the boss to enter but in reality, it is only +/- 20 lvls. Highest lvl alli boss is currently 130 which would work great if the game functioned as the instructions said since lvl cap is 160 but it does not so all players lvl 150+ cannot participate. Either introduce a lvl 140 boss or fix that glitch.

There are currently 4 cities on the map (excluding sky city) that are not available for alliance wars, would be nice to add them in for wars and also there are currently a handful of cities with rewards that are...no good, to put it nicely. Two cities with silver key, a gems box that gives purple gems at best, force plunder card and a materials chest that has very little to no value anymore. Could have a city that drops pet exp pills, enhancement stone I, dungeon keys II and there are alot more ideas I'm sure, I just can't remember them at this very moment Razz

The only current defense energy 'weapon' in the game is the reinforced doomsday salvation shield which is a lvl 110 piece of gear. Even tho it is still used by many for the special effect, the stats on it are very low in comparison to the current gears that are available. I'm seeing alot of new energy weapons for different lvls but all are for attack heros, don't get me wrong, I do love them but it would be nice to get something new to replace the lvl 110 shield.

I know that none of these things can happen overnight but its just a few things that can be done to improve the game a bit Smile

hellgaswolf

Rank 0
hellgaswolf
PostedAug 19, 2014 9:07 pm
Sadly there ain't much you guy's can do besides requesting, but I agree with sakm1234.

*All* in-game shops are outdated, that word doesnt even describe it, they are ancient. everything got reduced to 2-3 items worth buying. Honnor for AQ and the reinc badge, Ally shop for tramps and bandits and clash for T3, and i could go on, but you get the point.

Pets should be able to lvl up by gaining exp from fights. Right now, its painfully slow, shoving the few sets that they eat down their throat. Let them eat *every* equipment, that would help lots too.

Oh, another thing high in my wish list, let items stack higher as 99. Black spars can, why shouldnt enhancement stones and protection stones? they are starting to take in some space, which brings me at my next point;

Enhance recycle events as feature. Make it happen every month for 1 or 2 days, no more waiting for a random event.

Switching my hero's order in deploy page. Right now, like many other players, i got hero's at the top of my list that i dont use for fights. instead they are holding to gear. However, the hero's i use are spread over 2 pages, which is really anoying when culting, setting up and doing any switches fast.

And as last, giving me some luck Razz cause since new year i havent gotten any good spin, lmao

bitofool

Rank 0
PostedAug 20, 2014 3:04 am

Inhouse Event

hello i would like to suggest an event that would run for a week or two.
im sure that the dev's wouldnt wanna recode anything and they seem to never listen to there client on main let alone clients on another site.

basically it is a BOA and Coupons event.
based on the current ingame checklist players could take screen shots of completed tasks.
(example 6 dungeons completed)
each task completed would have a reward attached to it.
example would be complete 6 dungeons and recieve 6 BOA plus a 20vouchers box
if players complete every daily task then they could recieve a bonus ontop of whatever rewards they have earned already.
example of achievement bonus might be 1 red gem package 1 T4 troop box 1 red armour box etc etc.
if a player completes every daily task for the whole event time frame the can earn a super bonus.
example might be. 1 red pet chest 1 red pet armour chest and 10 super pet pills.

i believe that it would benefit ALL players of every level rahter than the rewards only going to the strongest on the server or those who can spend the most weekly.
i also believe that Aeria will benefit by having a happier client base which will more than likely improve sales.
and Aeria will aslo benefit short term wise by players buying smal amouints of gold to complete the daily task to earn the rewards and bonuses.
thanks for taking the time to read this
Bitofool

Tignus

Rank 0
Tignus
PostedAug 23, 2014 11:43 pm
I'd like to see server merge. M1 with S7 at least. Lots of player left game and it's a bit boring IG now, we need this to animate a bit the daily life of the game Smile

hellgaswolf

Rank 0
hellgaswolf
PostedAug 24, 2014 8:41 am
Tignus wrote:
I'd like to see server merge. M1 with S7 at least. Lots of player left game and it's a bit boring IG now, we need this to animate a bit the daily life of the game Smile  

@@" i really dont get why some people want a merge so badly... we still have a good core of active players and chats going on. We could use some events which are worth doing though, that always brought a lot of people together. And the last few farm events were a let down. Players leave cause they feel that without spending a lot of money they cant get past a certain point in the game. If that gets fixed im sure we wouldnt have lost so many.

Besides, its mostly an attitude change that we can use, World chat is almost rarely used because of the closer conections in the alliances. If you want to see activity, you need to motivate people to get out of their alliance tab and speek with the others ^^

Neritti

Rank 2
Neritti
PostedAug 24, 2014 12:30 pm
Ya, i'm not so sure about merging S7... I think there are likely other servers far more in need of a merge than that one. And ya it's true, speaking in world chat does help make things more interesting, ESPECIALLY for new players. Let's face it if you were a new player, logged into an MMO of some sorts and nobody said anything in world chat, you would likely believe it a boring game and log out, never to return. >.>

saint197183

Rank 0
PostedAug 25, 2014 12:33 pm

wish list

how about
I wish we had a reliable server with more staff contact, makes me frikking mad. pumping money into a game that keeps crashing. send a mail to the main host and demand a reply ya lazy gits

barcode_dz

Rank 0
PostedNov 05, 2014 2:19 pm
I wish the devs actually cared.

hellgaswolf

Rank 0
hellgaswolf
PostedDec 14, 2014 5:17 pm
server 7 needs a merge, we have like 8 players if i count generously. last halloween event killed the server.

I also want barcode back... and kahn, alk, sAd, LT, elle, mstbo, blaike, faunus, scar, ichigo, pk, cd and all the other people who devs have scared away with lazy events, money grabbing tactics or just useless stuff.

Id much rather see a good event every few weeks then the pointless events that we get weekly.

This will be my last forum post. players are never heard anyway...