Author Message

soratakenjiro

Rank 1
soratakenjiro
Joined
31 Oct 2013
Posts
227
Location
Malaysia
PostedAug 17, 2014 9:43 am

PC / Laptop gameplay

On what pc/laptop do u guys play GFO ? Alienware? Asus? MSI? or others? -need to buy a new gaming laptop- oX

| KenjiSora 7Xwl | KenjiEx 40arc | | Yosuga 30war | xXKenjiXx 50sin |
Advertisement

walmazi

Rank 4
walmazi
Joined
01 Oct 2011
Posts
2254
Location
Deep Space, Australia
PostedAug 17, 2014 10:01 am
Custom build if you're looking for a good price, get Alienware if you like prebuilt ones.

FYI: Any modern PC budget or no should run GFO like a charm tho. Even the cheapest alienware desktop which is $699 will make GF run super well.

Edit: nvm o.0 the cheapest alienware has been jacked up to $999 for i3... eww

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Joined
26 Mar 2010
Posts
3396
Location
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedAug 17, 2014 10:21 am
If youre going to spend $1000 get the CyberPower Black Pearl, stock standard version is great and if you really want to you can push its specs to the point you could triple log battlefield 4 in max graphics while recording and not lag (will cost roughly $8000 to get to that point).

Building yourself is always cheaper than buying pre-built.

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
Joined
20 May 2011
Posts
1682
Location
New York United States
PostedAug 17, 2014 10:51 am
I use a custom build.....as others stated cheaper to make your own*things get really pricey when you go prebuilt as most of it is paying for the brand name over what is inside the unit.

Killvin666

Rank 2
Killvin666
Joined
11 Dec 2012
Posts
520
Location
Nowhere, Antarctica United States
PostedAug 17, 2014 12:38 pm

I use a box.

I just use a box.



me irl

~Made by my lover, xJoce. <3

soratakenjiro

Rank 1
soratakenjiro
Joined
31 Oct 2013
Posts
227
Location
Malaysia
PostedAug 17, 2014 4:47 pm

Re: I use a box.

Killvin666 wrote:
I just use a box.



me irl  


nice box u got there ..

| KenjiSora 7Xwl | KenjiEx 40arc | | Yosuga 30war | xXKenjiXx 50sin |

soratakenjiro

Rank 1
soratakenjiro
Joined
31 Oct 2013
Posts
227
Location
Malaysia
PostedAug 17, 2014 4:49 pm
TheDiseased2 wrote:
If youre going to spend $1000 get the CyberPower Black Pearl, stock standard version is great and if you really want to you can push its specs to the point you could triple log battlefield 4 in max graphics while recording and not lag (will cost roughly $8000 to get to that point).

Building yourself is always cheaper than buying pre-built.  


ive searched for it bfore.. but its N/A in my country :/

| KenjiSora 7Xwl | KenjiEx 40arc | | Yosuga 30war | xXKenjiXx 50sin |

soratakenjiro

Rank 1
soratakenjiro
Joined
31 Oct 2013
Posts
227
Location
Malaysia
PostedAug 17, 2014 4:50 pm
walmazi wrote:
Custom build if you're looking for a good price, get Alienware if you like prebuilt ones.

FYI: Any modern PC budget or no should run GFO like a charm tho. Even the cheapest alienware desktop which is $699 will make GF run super well.

Edit: nvm o.0 the cheapest alienware has been jacked up to $999 for i3... eww  


what r the specs of ur desktop? :0

| KenjiSora 7Xwl | KenjiEx 40arc | | Yosuga 30war | xXKenjiXx 50sin |

soratakenjiro

Rank 1
soratakenjiro
Joined
31 Oct 2013
Posts
227
Location
Malaysia
PostedAug 17, 2014 4:51 pm
masterwinstonx wrote:
I use a custom build.....as others stated cheaper to make your own*things get really pricey when you go prebuilt as most of it is paying for the brand name over what is inside the unit.  


ur desktop / laptop brand n specs? 0:

| KenjiSora 7Xwl | KenjiEx 40arc | | Yosuga 30war | xXKenjiXx 50sin |

CronKiz

Rank 2
CronKiz
Joined
30 Nov 2012
Posts
466
Location
Northern Pervy Land Sweden
PostedAug 17, 2014 6:24 pm

i recomend mi pc i pley gf al dai on et
veri fst no lag

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: