mystical2826

Rank 0
PostedAug 16, 2014 1:06 pm

I've forgotten the account name i used and the email, help?

I have went to the ''Recover a lost account'' section of Contact us... But it will not let me submit a ticket. It also says that i need to put in an Account name and i cannot remember it... All i remember is that i played the game ''Grand Fantasia in English'' and one of the characters i have used in the game, which is [Mod Edit: removed] if anyone can help me, it will be very much appreciated ^^
Advertisement

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedAug 16, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: I've forgotten the account name i used and the email, help?

mystical2826 wrote:
I have went to the ''Recover a lost account'' section of Contact us... But it will not let me submit a ticket. It also says that i need to put in an Account name and i cannot remember it... All i remember is that i played the game ''Grand Fantasia in English'' and one of the characters i have used in the game, which is [Mod Edit: removed] if anyone can help me, it will be very much appreciated ^^  

GM's will need to decide if you have sufficient information to locate the account and prove that you are the original owner of it. You could try to submit the Recover a Lost Account ticket anyway, just put "cannot remember account name" on the account section and "cannot remember email" for the old email. Please log completely out of the aeria site/forum before submitting that ticket, it is meant to be sent without being logged in. You will need to provide a new email that has never been associated with any aeria account.

Be sure to select "Grand Fantasia in English" from the game drop-down menu and in the message portion, include the character name and as much specific information about the character that you can remember, including level, gear, vanity items, sprite name, etc. (Don't include any of that information on the forum.)

If GM's are able to assist you, then y ou can possibly expedite this by answering the following questions, cut & pasted into the Message portion (as closely as you can recall):

1) Your full name
2) The email attached to the account
3) An alternate email we may attach to the account
4) Your IP address (WAN IP ADDRESS)
5) The Last time you logged onto the account
6) Character information (names of all the characters on the account
along with the gear and levels)
7) Where you live
8 ) Any AP transactions you made with the account
9) The name of the account in question
10) What does the account name mean/ stand for?
11) Country of origin this account was created in.

Good luck!