Julian1237

Rank 0
PostedAug 14, 2014 11:34 am

i have done everything i could to fix this game......

I am still getting errors on this game
1st. downloader never finished ( not resolved )
2nd downloaded game from other websites such as gamershell it either says webfile list failed ( not resolved )
3rd downloaded the minimum client still says webfile list failed ( not resolved )

I have used ccleaner, allowed the program through firewall, turned of my antivirus ( Kaspersky ).
I uninstalled the game, restarted my pc , restarted my connection and I even reinstalled the game
I have changed the thing in the lunchermod still not working
I looked to see if I have akami which I don't have

I have tried so many ways to get the game to work nothing has worked so what should I do now ?
and for the past few its been like this.
Advertisement

Killvin666

Rank 2
Killvin666
PostedAug 14, 2014 12:23 pm

My suggestion:

Wait. The game is extremely laggy and buggy atm, so until GM's straighten stuff out I'd just do other things in the meantime.. It's what I'm doing anyhow. *-*

~Made by my lover, xJoce. <3

Abhijanya

Rank 2
Abhijanya
PostedAug 14, 2014 12:25 pm

Re: My suggestion:

Killvin666 wrote:
Wait. The game is extremely laggy and buggy atm, so until GM's straighten stuff out I'd just do other things in the meantime.. It's what I'm doing anyhow. *-*  

Kievn! Play Minecraft with me pls :C

The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of the state of your mind.
MiyukiRin | 78 Prophet | [NewWorld]

Ayvii

Rank 1
Ayvii
PostedAug 14, 2014 12:43 pm
Did you try turning it off and back on again?

evelez777

Rank 0
evelez777
PostedAug 14, 2014 1:21 pm
Basically i have done all that and my game wont start either, last night i tried to log in for 6 hours and tried any means to play the game. . .Im just gonna wait for GM's to respond to my RT or wait till next week maint if nothing works to that point just quit game...i know a lot of players like me who have 500$ worth on ap just sitting there. . .worst desicion ever buying ap day before this patch >.>

angelh1990

Rank 0
PostedAug 14, 2014 1:28 pm
i been trying to log in yesterday and today and i still cant i re downloaded the game over 6 times in total luckily i have good internet speed to do so. wish we can get some sort of clarification on this problem some people r having, just to feel relieved theres something going on.