Neritti

Rank 2
Neritti
PostedAug 15, 2014 12:42 pm
Folks please, make sure you are not repeating the same question that someone else already asked. Contest rules state: You may not re-use questions from other players.

I see posts from numerous people asking the same question as someone else. As far as I know, only the FIRST person who asked that particular question will win a prize if that question is picked to be answered. If you want a chance to win, it would be a good idea to Edit your existing post and ask a question nobody else has yet.

Also, hitting QUOTE and just posting up the text and images of the contest as originally posted by Megane, does NOT count as an entry. You need to actually ask a valid question for each GM. Please, if you have done either of these things, go back find your post and edit it to be an original question and not a quote. Because there can only be ONE entry per person, you need to edit your original post. I like seeing people win these events and get some nice free AP for it. So lets make sure you all get a good chance at that. Smile

Advertisement

seanlimyin

Rank 5
PostedAug 15, 2014 12:44 pm
Neritti wrote:
Folks please, make sure you are not repeating the same question that someone else already asked. Contest rules state: You may not re-use questions from other players.

I see posts from numerous people asking the same question as someone else. As far as I know, only the FIRST person who asked that particular question will win a prize if that question is picked to be answered. If you want a chance to win, it would be a good idea to Edit your existing post and ask a question nobody else has yet.

Also, hitting QUOTE and just posting up the text and images of the contest as originally posted by Megane, does NOT count as an entry. You need to actually ask a valid question for each GM. Please, if you have done either of these things, go back find your post and edit it to be an original question and not a quote. Because there can only be ONE entry per person, you need to edit your original post. I like seeing people win these events and get some nice free AP for it. So lets make sure you all get a good chance at that. Smile  
Can you disqualifies the one who edit their post
for cheating reasons?

senipenny

Rank 0
senipenny
PostedAug 15, 2014 6:56 pm

A question for Cart3r

Video Games
Do you delay or even skip daily tasks like brushing your teeth or doing laundry to play games? Very Happy

bigbandit

Rank 0
PostedAug 15, 2014 8:04 pm

Aloha Cart3r and Ixtan

I humbly welcome u, O mighty PM and GM Very Happy
Here are my questions for u.....

Cart3r, in what sport are u most talented in?

Ixtan, What quality of cats do u find most intriguing?

pls forgive my lack of fluency in English Embarassed

Florestine7

Rank 0
Florestine7
PostedAug 16, 2014 12:02 am

Event

Meow :3
Meow I'm Kitty and I have been in this game for two years and I love the game experience!! My request for you Ixtan is!!*drums*..........How does your life and your experience change as a game master?

Ty!! if Responded ^.^

kuray143

Rank 0
kuray143
PostedAug 16, 2014 4:46 am

Event

hi to all especially our GM im asking about dragon pals problem you can put trading person to person or return gold can buy on market....

StrikeMasterV

Rank 0
StrikeMasterV
PostedAug 16, 2014 6:44 am

|Event| Question for PM Cart3r and GM Ixtan

Petains to correlation of cyber life with "real" life
Pleasure meeting both PM Cart3r and GM Ixtan. I hope both of you have a pleasant time with both the community, and your senior staff members XD.

Ok, my first question is for GM Ixtan:

- GM Ixtan, you mentioned that you're an anime fan, and so am I. I'm also well aware of the fact that anime can be used as a gateway or "medium" to gain incite in certain activities that you may have never taken part of or even thought of doing -- My question to you is this: Have you ever been impacted by an anime to the point that you've altered your IRL lifestyle? if so, which one?(If not one specific, just say "a lot", lol)

Second question is for PM Cart3r:

- PM Cart3r, like myself, you do seem to have a love and passion for gaming, as well as engaging in outdoor activities. Personally, to me, some games are just like anime -- They tell a story. And sometimes, you have control of the paths that you follow in that story(most prominent in MMO's). My question to you is this: Do you correlate you outdoor activities with the type of games you play? Such as: FiFa if you play soccer, NBA Jam if you play B-ball -- with a twist! Or MMA if you play DBZ Budokai and occasionally do the Kamehameha hand movement in real life, LOL!

It was my pleasure to take part in this event, so I hope everyone gets a chance to know a bit more about your persona GM Ixtan and PM Cart3r. Enjoy your stay!

aeroscarlet

Rank 0
aeroscarlet
PostedAug 16, 2014 11:15 am

GM Interrogation ;)

Welcome to the team Cart3r and Ixtan. Glad to have such interesting people join us Cool

My questions:

Cart3r: How do you manage to spend time on both sports and video games? Any pointers would greatly help as I find it challenging to balance both.

Ixtan: Which do you prefer Reverse Kingpin Skateboard Trucks or Traditional Skateboard Trucks?

Cheers,
Crys

locoxracing

Rank 0
locoxracing
PostedAug 16, 2014 11:38 pm
Cart3r: what's your favorite game genre???

Ixtan: how you meet aeria games???

kevinfreemanc

Rank 0
PostedAug 17, 2014 7:54 am

Welcome GM cart3r &PM ixtan

Maybe some options for Call of Gods
For GM cart3r :I was wondering if there might be a chance for getting options for payment when selling items in your inventory. Maybe instead of only getting copper, we might be able to choose between iron, lumber or stone. I really like this game, I've been playing for a little over a month and I'm level 70(looking toward 100). It gives me something to do while I am off work for a little while on temporary disability(carpal tunnel). My doctor said typing was actually good for me ergonomically. Sorry about rambling. Anyway, welcome aboard.
Atticus
For PM ixtan : How does one go about becoming a GM or a PM? I love gaming and it sounds like it's a lot of fun.