GM_Megane

Game Master
GM_Megane
PostedAug 11, 2014 3:19 am

[Event] New PM and GM Interrogation Challenge!

Congratulations to our winners! You can find all answers to your questions at the end of this thread.

The mighty browser team has grown by two people! Please give a warm welcome to GM Ixtan and PM Cart3r! In order for you to learn a little more about them, they're going to answer some of your questions - so send one in! You could win some AP!

Cart3r: Hey Guys! Cart3r here, the new PM on Browser Nation!! I love playing games, eating good food and doing all kinds of different sport activities. Which video game genres I personally prefer and which my specific hobbies are is your task to find out. Razz

Ixtan: Hey, I'm Ixtan, the new GM on the Browser Games team. I'm vegetarian, adore cats, like to watch Animes and to take out my longboard for a ride Smile Nice to meet you guys and maybe we will meet on the forums, shoutboxes or in game!

20 lucky winners will receive: 500 AP!

Post a question to PM Cart3r or GM Ixtan to answer. If your question is selected and answered, you will receive a reward, hooray! Only 20 questions will be chosen to be answered (10 each by Cart3r and Ixtan), so the real question is: what will you ask?

Be mindful of the type of question you ask: anything considered too invasive or personal won't be answered!

Time Frame:
This event starts now and ends on Sunday, August 24th, at midnight PDT!

• Questions received after the end time will not be considered! Sorry!
  • Pay careful attention! Aspects of the event may change as it goes on!
  • You may not re-use questions from other players.
  • You may participate in the event TWICE (once for Ixtan and once for Cart3r). However, you may only enter using ONE account.
  • All rewards are bound unless specified otherwise.
  • Please keep your questions appropriate (PG-13).
  • If you are a winner, please allow a minimum of 4 business days for payout of your rewards!
Advertisement

huhubobo

Rank 0
PostedAug 11, 2014 11:10 am

Event

My Question
Hello Gm cart3r and Pm Ixtan. Welcome to the crystal saga. Im a newbie too! I am playing crystal saga for almost 2 months and im level 64 now. My name on the game is (S2)MrRogue28. The question that i will ask for you about the game is that how can i manage to boost and promote my beast soul. Coz its a bit complicated. Thanks for the answer if u will be able to choose mine. And for my personal question for you is where are u from and what is your status now. Or are u still studying or working now. Thanks. Hope you will choose to answer me. Godbless and more power.

THE.UNKNOWN.ME

Rank 0
PostedAug 11, 2014 11:56 am

Event

My question
This question is for Cart3r , what first inclined you to play videos and what aspect of them intrested you i don't know if that is two qustions or not but if not if not thanks for answering my questions if you decide to .

sincerely JeffreyM

cody2.0

Rank 0
cody2.0
PostedAug 11, 2014 12:51 pm
This question is for Cart3r favorite anime!?!?!?

Lars138

Rank 0
Lars138
PostedAug 11, 2014 12:58 pm

[Event] New PM and GM Interrogatio

HMMM…..
I like to raise a good question, maybe the new gm's can ask the old gm's when the players who play CALL OF GODS are going to get the "compensation" we were promised for all the glitches the past few months? The only answers we have received are run arounds like the commercial on tv about the credit scores where the computer transfers you to some phone booth in arizona in the middle of the desert. Its the same feelings us CoG players have about the game now. Many have left because of this and others are planning the same…what will you do? What will you do???????

Jezri

Rank 0
Jezri
PostedAug 11, 2014 1:00 pm
Heya to you both & welcome!

Account name Jezri but ingame in cs I am (S1)Luma - hello Smile

Do not know if can ask more than one question, if not just ignore the extra I hope?

Asking each new person a question:

Cart3r - What is some of your favorite foods (what is good varies person to person from junk to gourmet, so wondering what you mean by "good food"??) Maybe we can swap recipes sometime? :p

Ixtan - What does "taking longboard for a ride" mean, is it a surfing term?

See ya around maybe guys - have fun!

anjowzz

Rank 0
PostedAug 11, 2014 1:03 pm
oh i forgot my question for ixtan Mad sorry lol but here it is. what is your favorite breed of cats? Very Happy

anjowzz

Rank 0
PostedAug 11, 2014 1:04 pm
this is to cart3r. what is the best food+video game combination have you ever had? Very Happy

jiahuichen5

Rank 0
PostedAug 11, 2014 1:57 pm

Question

IMPORTANT
hey GM do u know why the mass DC thing happend? what happend to the people that during dungeon and it dc, do we lose the attempt or we can do it again?

chibineijie

Rank 0
chibineijie
PostedAug 11, 2014 2:09 pm

Question, question, question, hmmm~

Account name : chibineijie

This is for GM Ixtan

The question is, what anime made you cry the most?

Well, for me i cried watching Gundam Seed, Full Metal Alchemist and also Code Geass. Someone says i'm too sentimental but those 3 anime really touch my heart on humanity. It reflects the reality we're facing now.

I just hate wars! >w< recommended! Try watching em if you never watch em before Very Happy