akiqo231

Rank 0
PostedAug 10, 2014 4:15 pm

My AP

Error
Basically, I bought AP. It said "Inactive" before, I know what that means but now it says 'Error' and I have no clue what's happening. I can't use it at all in game and it's been like this for like 35 minutes?
Advertisement

ziad_atamna

Rank 0
ziad_atamna
PostedAug 10, 2014 5:20 pm
Hello there,
You must send aeria a ticket regarding this issue to solve it up. You can't do anything with the AP until aeria solves this for you. Sometimes they put this error on your AP because of security and such stuff & Sometimes to make sure you're the real owner who made the purchase. I guess there's more reasons for them to give you this Error.
To send a ticket , click here and fill everything up.
Good luck mate!

MVP_Unknowww.

Rank 4
MVP_Unknowww.
PostedAug 10, 2014 6:39 pm
ziad_atamna wrote:
Hello there,
You must send aeria a ticket regarding this issue to solve it up. You can't do anything with the AP until aeria solves this for you. Sometimes they put this error on your AP because of security and such stuff & Sometimes to make sure you're the real owner who made the purchase. I guess there's more reasons for them to give you this Error.
To send a ticket , click here and fill everything up.
Good luck mate!  

#zezu#newcleanaccount#wannabe#gs#3k29

srsrox

Rank 3
srsrox
PostedAug 10, 2014 7:49 pm

Re: My AP

Error
akiqo231 wrote:
Basically, I bought AP. It said "Inactive" before, I know what that means but now it says 'Error' and I have no clue what's happening. I can't use it at all in game and it's been like this for like 35 minutes?  

They say to wait up to an hour. If it's past that, go ahead and report it.

I AM ~Dat Noop~ :P .