feiweibao

Rank 0
PostedAug 01, 2014 1:36 am

Late charging of AP

When i first bought ap i made sure i clicked the "disabled" in rechargable one... but the thing is after my 1st bought ap which is 10 dollars i used it, but then the next day(july 30) i checked my ap again its back to 1030 so i was wondering if they charged my bank account (through paypal) yet the amount in my bank is still the same.. then same thing happen on the next day )July 31), checked my bank account again maybe they took money without notifying me..This made me happy since they didnt charge me and i got ap, right? ...but thats not true on August 1 i checked my bank account there were amount taken from my account and i check my paypal it was sent to Aeria Games Europe GmbH (The only game I play is Aura Kingdom) this made me question if i did choose disable on recharge...so i went on aeriagames and check and yes it is disabled..

my question is why was i charged after Ap was put in my account should it be charge then ap not ap then charge? And i made sure twice that I disable the recharge button? cost me amount of money you know... and im scared that it will charge me again and i know ap are not refundable..i dont wanna waste money =.=

Im new to the community so im not sure if im posting it on the thread..sorry for my bad english ..
Advertisement

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedAug 01, 2014 3:16 am

Re: Late charging of AP

feiweibao wrote:
When i first bought ap i made sure i clicked the "disabled" in rechargable one... but the thing is after my 1st bought ap which is 10 dollars i used it, but then the next day(july 30) i checked my ap again its back to 1030 so i was wondering if they charged my bank account (through paypal) yet the amount in my bank is still the same.. then same thing happen on the next day )July 31), checked my bank account again maybe they took money without notifying me..This made me happy since they didnt charge me and i got ap, right? ...but thats not true on August 1 i checked my bank account there were amount taken from my account and i check my paypal it was sent to Aeria Games Europe GmbH (The only game I play is Aura Kingdom) this made me question if i did choose disable on recharge...so i went on aeriagames and check and yes it is disabled..

my question is why was i charged after Ap was put in my account should it be charge then ap not ap then charge? And i made sure twice that I disable the recharge button? cost me amount of money you know... and im scared that it will charge me again and i know ap are not refundable..i dont wanna waste money =.=

Im new to the community so im not sure if im posting it on the thread..sorry for my bad english ..  

Welcome. (: Please submit a Billing Ticket (link) explaining the issue. You should also contact Paypal and make sure they know you have not authorized recharging.

feiweibao

Rank 0
PostedAug 01, 2014 6:16 am

Re: Late charging of AP

sIink wrote:
feiweibao wrote:

Welcome. (: Please submit a Billing Ticket (link) explaining the issue. You should also contact Paypal and make sure they know you have not authorized recharging.  

Thank for that .. =.= i hope this gets resolved Sad