pookie_19

Browser Product Manager
pookie_19
PostedJul 10, 2014 3:01 pm   Last edited by pookie_19 on Jul 14, 2014 3:17 am. Edited 1 time in total

[IMPORTANT] Aeria Browser Game-Page Lag, 7/11

Please read if you are experiencing difficulties accessing your game
Hello Dear Friends,

Starting around 1pm PDT, 7/10/2014, some of you will/have noticed heavy lag trying to access your game, or any other Aeria Games websites. During the next few hours, we are migrating ProSieben game accounts onto Aeria, and unfortunately this has put our portal and game pages under a lot of stress ;-(

We do not expect these issues to persist for more than a few hours at a time. This does not affect the game servers or your account - only Aeria Games portal.

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

For complete information about the migration of ProSieben accounts onto Aeria, please refer this post >>click me<<.

Thank you everyone!!
xoxo, pookie
Advertisement

fishfilmgaming

Rank 0
PostedJul 11, 2014 11:01 am
I thought ProSibien was buying Aeria? Not the other way around? Surprised

TheBobFish

Sai5sai

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Sai5sai
PostedJul 11, 2014 11:27 am
fishfilmgaming wrote:
I thought ProSibien was buying Aeria? Not the other way around? Surprised  

Right. ProSeiben is taking over Aeria but you won't see much change on our side.

ProSieben players are migrating to Aeria, which is what's causing the lag, and Aeria will be getting a lot more games. ^^

Kittiesfurreal

Rank 0
Kittiesfurreal
PostedJul 11, 2014 2:35 pm

When Will this all be over

So I can happily start grinding on Grand Fantasia because it's not working and it isn't fair that other people are on this game but a lot people aren't...

Nathan6807

Rank 0
Nathan6807
PostedJul 11, 2014 3:07 pm
It is still not resolved. When, after 20 minutes, I can finally get logged in to what -should- be the Wartune main page, it redirects me to the Aeria front page, where the link to Wartune seems to be disabled, since clicking on it in any of the 3 locations does absolutely nothing. If I clear cache, I can once again go to Wartune, where the cycle repeats itself. I get booted back to the Aeria main page which seems to think Wartune does not exist. It was bad last night, but not this bad, and only affected people in my guild that were locarted in North America. I have tried to get on with 3 different computers, 3 different versions of Windows, IE and Google, and none of them are getting through. I am highly skeptical that the problem is not coming from Aeria's end.

Love, friendship, faith. The best things in life are Intangible.

lOAyumiOl

Rank 0
lOAyumiOl
PostedJul 11, 2014 5:52 pm

WHEN THIS HARD TO LOG-IN ISSUE WILL FIX?

STILL ENCOUNTER HARD TO LOG IN AFTER 2 DAYS
WHEN THIS HARD TO LOG-IN ISSUE WILL FIX ? Sad I WANT TO PLAY MISS MY CHAR I CANT OPEN TAKE TOO LONG AND WHEN IM INSIDE IT SAID CANNOT CONNECT TO THE SERVER THEN I GO BACK TO LOG-IN AGAIN AND WAIT FOR LONG MIN. BEFORE THE GAME OPEN AND SAME ISSUE AGAIN CANNOT CONNECT SERVER I THOUGHT MY LAUNCHER HAVE THE PROBLEM SO I DELETED AND INSTALL AGAIN AND WAIT FOR LONG HOURS TO INSTALL NEW CLIENT STILL HAVING SAME PROBLEM HARD TO LOG-IN Crying or Very sad Sad

Lancaeron

Rank 0
Lancaeron
PostedJul 11, 2014 6:58 pm
Site seems to be back up again ... crossed fingers the migration is done and the online status holds up.

oten10

Rank 0
PostedJul 11, 2014 8:51 pm

We cant log in

SF2 problem
we cant log in to the game of SF2 Sir wen im put my username and password its hold there cant go through/ingame ill ask sir this ProSibien site? or should i say we must register in ProSibien to connect to SF2 and play it? what should we do Sir Replay asap wer waiting yesterday wer crying much cause we cant play the SF2 all are her are miss the SF2 please tell us wen it came back?

THANK YOU Sad

frenchpoodle

Rank 0
PostedJul 12, 2014 4:15 am

Drakensang

Cant logon has been 3 days a little to long want you guys to give me my login so I can connect to Bigpoint without passing by Aeria, since they cant handle the game

nicensweet2280

GameSage: Aeria Browser
nicensweet2280
PostedJul 14, 2014 11:37 am
The migration is currently still underway and hence why of the issues Sad
I was having a bit of log in issues myself but I have noticed google chrome seems to be working best at a being able to connect faster upon refreshing.

They are working diligently to try to solve these issues. There is no ETA as to when they will be done but I think it should be soon Smile