CM_Cryss

Rank 2
CM_Cryss
PostedJul 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Welcome Pro Sieben Players

Dear players,

On June 17th, ProSiebenSat.1 Games (PSG) announced that all game services related to Maestia and S4 League would migrate to Aeria Games (AGE) this July.

We’re pleased to inform you that the migration process has been completed on schedule and that the servers for S4 League and Maestia are back online.

We’re also very happy to see that many of you have already taken the necessary steps to transition your account from PSG to AGE. If you’re still wondering how the transition works or have any questions related to the migration of your account, please take a look at the account migration step by step guide and the FAQ.

Today, we would like to take a moment to formally welcome you to the Aeria Games community!

With more than 70 million registered users worldwide, Aeria Games has one of the largest online free-to-play communities. With so many other gamers to play with, you’ll be able to take part in massive raids and encounter new challenges in a wide selection of MMOs, shooters and strategy games - all for free! Whether you are on your PC at home, browsing the web or on the go with your smartphone you’ll be able to take part in many exciting online experiences available at your fingertips.

We are committed to offering you a wide selection of games and making them as easily accessible as possible. By downloading and installing Aeria Ignite, you will be able to access our entire games catalogue and be automatically informed of the latest game and content updates. You can also manage your account, all in one desktop app!

To welcome you into the community, we have designed a Welcome Package, which you can pick up after August 1st! To redeem it start playing any of our existing games and give us a shout through the contact form on the website. Once we confirm you are a ProSiebenSat.1 player, we will transfer your welcome package to your inventory.

Thanks to Aeria Points (AP) our unified currency, you’ll be able to switch from one game to another without worrying about accessing a different account for each game you want to play.

We hope you’re as excited to be part of the Aeria Games community. We understand all this is new and we want to make sure all your questions get answered so be sure to check out the dedicated FAQ or send a ticket to our customer support team using the online contact form.

In the upcoming weeks, we will regularly update you on the status of your games as well as inform you about the many exciting offers made available to you.

If you’d like to get the latest news and join Aeria Games community join us on the forums, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.

We look forward to seeing you in-game soon!

The Aeria Games Team

Advertisement

Phantom.R

Rank 0
Phantom.R
PostedJul 13, 2014 6:34 pm

transfer

wher the link of transfer i dont see it pls gime bec i dont wana lose me acount on prosieben

Siggg

Rank 0
Siggg
PostedAug 01, 2014 5:50 pm
Is there any more news to be given about the launch of Gunz 2? The original plan was for the game to be released in July, but since this obviously didn't work out, a status update would be very nice.

I made a post about what many players think is going on with the game right how here, could this be confirmed/denied, and perhaps given a more accurate picture of what is going on right now?

Is the game being tested on something, what is the patch the game will launch on, and is there any rough idea on when the game is fit for launch?

Also, once again, I'd like to press the matter of Founder's Packages not received by contest winners. Which was clearly promised by the community manager on Prosieben.

And finally, is there any link to what is in this "Welcome Package"? I've only looked briefly so most likely I've missed it, but I can't find any information on this anywhere.

Siggg

Rank 0
Siggg
PostedAug 24, 2014 5:29 am
The lack of information given by Aeria frustrates me. Even if I ask what is in the "Welcome Package" that is mentioned in the main post here, and if I could claim it as a Prosieben Gunz2 player, I get a ticket reply saying:

At the moment, you can find all available
information regarding the launch of Gunz 2 on our servers at the game's portal
at Aeria Games:http://gunz2.aeriagames.com/founders-package While we are unable
to reveal any additional information regarding the closed beta at this point,
we recommend that you keep an eye out
on the forums and our website for any news and updates regarding Gunz 2.

Come on Aeria, even you should know that this is one of the most useless replies you could give on this matter. Please step it up a bit.

napalmmonster

Rank 0
PostedAug 27, 2014 11:24 am
Just use VPN and play on NA servers, best thing you can do. You see, Aeria don't care for people. They only want money, not more. Get a VPN and play on NA, or wait till 2016

eisapower

Rank 0
eisapower
PostedAug 28, 2014 7:25 am
DWO is better

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedAug 28, 2014 8:27 am
eisapower wrote:
DWO is better  

Much better

~Lil_Kizuna

Siggg

Rank 0
Siggg
PostedSep 11, 2014 4:37 pm
Can Aeria just drop the act already and pass gunz2 to a more qualified publisher?

Siggg

Rank 0
Siggg
PostedSep 27, 2014 5:34 pm
So, it's pretty much been confirmed that Aeria does not plan to launch Gunz 2 anymore. To be honest I care very little that they're not launching the game, looking at their history of poor customer service. What I do care about is that they just took a piss at us by not telling us anything for almost 3 months, in what was supposed to be maybe a week of downtime.

Everyone should just start sending tickets for refunds of their founder's packages, as this is absolutely rediculous. This is not how you treat your paying customers.

Can Aeria just confirm this already, so that Maiet can look for a publisher that's NOT a complete and utter piece of shit to launch their game?

If you're wondering where to send your ticket for a refund to, this is your best bet: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/billing (Just select "other" as options, and fill in a " - " as transaction number.)

Worst of all, I'm not even suprised Aeria pulled a dick move like this.

truzanget

Rank 0
PostedSep 27, 2014 5:50 pm
Thank you for your welcome, please read my post below as a showing of my gratitude

https://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=19511703#19511703