asdasdhgwjkd

Rank 0
asdasdhgwjkd
PostedJul 07, 2014 6:12 am

Any friendly clans around?

Im tired of ch14
Today I was invited by a random person to help him cw. I though to myself, this might be fun! Havent done a cw in forever. Well, as it turns out, it wasnt very funny.

The first team we faced had a waller in it, so did the second one. During this game I also noticed that one of my teammates were walling aswell.

I came to the conclusion that clanwars suck pretty hardcore these days. So I was wondering if there are any friendly clans around that dont just focus on winning at any cost.

Maybe clans that have events or that play fg clanwars. Are there still clans like these around?
Because if so, I would like to join one.

Advertisement

DevilHearth

Rank 3
DevilHearth
PostedJul 07, 2014 6:22 am
You can join us if you want. Even though we are not very active we play a few cw and private FG games. I can't say that we care about win/lose anymore, cause being legit we lose almost every game xD

GGtheGame

Rank 2
GGtheGame
PostedJul 07, 2014 6:24 am
Join BeccaIsOurGod

GGtheGame aka newnub1 aka karim aka Chromaticâ„¢ aka juniorfgt

OG_Wisdom

Rank 3
OG_Wisdom
PostedJul 07, 2014 6:50 am
GL finding legit clans these days.
OGTerror is open i suppose. We have a very low playerbase, i don't like over-active clans cuz everyone just wants to CW. Feel free to join, if you insist on playing CW a lot i'll have to dissapoint you, since i primarily play CW with my dutch friends or other core members such as lMrStyle, yet you're free to come.