zimmey4.0

Rank 0
zimmey4.0
PostedJul 06, 2014 12:42 am

R.I.P Superman0X

Access denied You are not authorized to access this page.
We had our differences and I thought he was a [Edit], but I realize he was doing his job. I only hope all the lies he told were because people higher up made him.

http://www.aeriagames.com/user/Superman0X

Zim
Advertisement

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedJul 06, 2014 1:18 am
Wow, did not see that coming....

I hope whatever he is doing now he is doing it well.

Just like you, we had our differences, but i held certain respect for him.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedJul 06, 2014 1:23 am
I thought his replies were hilarious, regardless of how rediculous they were most of the time

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedJul 06, 2014 1:28 pm
I've searched my brain to write a suitable review of Supe's time with Aeria, but the words escape me. As the majority of the words currently on the run would not be nice, I guess that is just as well.

That said, I will not dispute Supe having been a competent employee of Aeria for years, even if several of us on the user end would have preferred him to have behaved differently towards us a lot of the time. I hope he will be able to utilize his talents in a manner beneficial to as many people as possible wherever he has moved on to.

Good luck out there, Supe - and regardless of our past altercations, I really mean it. I might still hold grudges against you, but those are at the professional level. Just never forget that there are real people behind every username, mate. Most of them aren't trolls - and don't deserve being treated as such, especially if you do it with the authority implicit with being an employee.

SE

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

skull12580

Rank 5.1
skull12580
On the planet consumed by greed. United States
PostedJul 06, 2014 3:15 pm
I still believe Superman spearheaded Aeria for a lot of the early progress as a company and community. From basic Game Sage stuff to working with some of the icons we still see today in the forums, he had a large part in the community and was rarely not busy doing something of importance.
Regardless, you have my gratitude for you work done, Superman. Good luck wherever you end up at.

miked555

Rank 3
miked555
PostedJul 06, 2014 3:44 pm
I wonder what happened...Cant see his page anymore. Guess he figured it out after i wrote during DWO closure: "SupermanX you work for a shady company"

...at least he has been paroled.

Guild Master: Original Gamers. All battle mode guild.

Sprotchor

Rank 3
Sprotchor
PostedJul 07, 2014 2:56 am
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Panderp.

Rank 4
Panderp.
PostedJul 07, 2014 8:41 am
He hadn't posted for a few months, totally saw this coming. Guess selling to europe was bad for superman lololz

This is why I don't play DWO

irobbing

Rank 5
irobbing
PostedJul 07, 2014 10:23 am
Bye Superman Sad

SupermanX

Rank 0
PostedJul 07, 2014 11:11 am
There isnt any big conspiracy. I no longer work for Aeria Games (but am available for consultation as needed). The Santa Clara company was rebranded PlayNext, and is mobile games exclusively.

I spent many years making Aeria Games what it is today (I was employee #10), and am proud of what we were all able to achieve. However, Aeria Games now has a life of its own, and will continue on without me. I expect to see great things going forward.

I dont post here anymore, because it is not my place to do so. However, I do stop by and read what is posted once in a while. Please give the staff the same respect that you have given me all of these years.