Zetsumei418

GameSage: Eden Eternal
PostedJul 06, 2014 12:04 am   Last edited by Zetsumei418 on Sep 11, 2014 10:27 pm. Edited 7 times in total

FNO image preview [Thread 5]

Last update for this thread
Notes:

• These are preview's from the original Taiwan version of the game. There is no guarantee that these items will be released in the version hosted by Aeria Games.
  • I do not know any Chinese at all so I can't give accurate information about anything in this thread.
  • I do not play the Taiwan version of the game so I can't give any better previews, I will just be showing the promotional images that X Legend publish.

Click to be sent to thread 1

Click to be sent to thread 2

Click to be sent to thread 3

Click to be sent to thread 4

Click to be sent to thread 6

Check out this thread by whereiswaldo and this thread by weepymoon and this thread by Cchibi for a much better in depth look into costumes released. They all play the Taiwan version so it's much better than anything I can show.

P.S.

P.S.S. Information about what X-Legend plans for FNO this (or next) year posted by weepymoon

Update 1:

Notes: A new battlemount this week. Those of you that were paying attention to the forums would have already seen it but here are the promotion images released for it

Click to be sent to the post by weepymoon that shows off this pet in game

Source (03/07/2014)

Update 2:

Event:

Normal:

Notes: This week was a new event. Also a new set of male and female exclusive hats with body costumes to suit them. Lower grade versions of the costumes seem to be not as detailed as the higher grades.

Event:

Source (09/07/2014)

Source (09/07/2014)

^ Event Boss ^
v Costume v

Normal:

Source (10/07/2014)

Update 3:

Notes: This week is new Luna Rock! And new wings.

Source (17/07/2014)

weepymoon wrote:
Note that all the new costumes in this thread so far, plus the new swimsuits, school uniforms and wigs in the previous, are only in gold/legendary grade. I think it's save to say that X-Legend will only release new costumes in gold/legendary grade from now on. Except free event costumes, they're not that nice.  

Update 4:

Notes: This week is happiness cause a prime was released! Except the prime is just a prime version of the event item released in Update 2 in this thread.

The new costumes are legendary grade only. The wig is unisex and both male and female seems to be able to wear it. The gun is awesome as well.

Source (25/07/2014)

Update 5:

Notes: This week is just a pair of wings. It's in legendary grade only like before promotions.

Source (30/07/2014)

Update 6:

< This is a wrong image. It's the same as last weeks. X Legend still hasn't fixed it so I guess they didn't notice.

Notes: This week is a new battle mount. It looks amazing! They released 2 grades of this.

Source (07/08/2014)

Update 7:

Event:

Normal:

Notes: This week is a new event. You get a mask like costume from it. Normal release for this week = a new Star Stone which looks amazing and a new pet. New star stone is star sign based.

Event:

Source (13/08/2014)

Source (13/08/2014)

^ Event Boss ^
v Mask Costume v

Normal:

Source (14/08/2014)

Last update for this thread. I will open up a new thread next week once those costumes promotion pictures are released.
Advertisement

kievalen

Rank 0
kievalen
PostedJul 06, 2014 2:49 am
That is beautiful T_T

Hate everyone equally, some more equal than others.

dylan.gallop

dylan.gallop
PostedJul 06, 2014 4:32 am
I want *o*

DREADNOTH

Rank 0
PostedJul 06, 2014 6:38 am
-inaudable screaming of joys tears and pains @ battlemount-

My Heart of Zen cannot be broken, a broken part of my armor is like a part of my life lost. Sapphire- Squidninja- mains samuari warrior dps and ranger

jajacksmithgold

Rank 0
PostedJul 06, 2014 6:53 am
battle mounts are stupid.

hikashu

hikashu
PostedJul 06, 2014 9:05 am
I want that mount <3<3

akatsukimakkura

Rank 0
akatsukimakkura
PostedJul 08, 2014 12:16 pm
I have never wanted a mount more than I want this one. This is everything Ive ever wanted. If I can get this and if I ever do, I'm gonna retire my alpaca and use this full time.

dylan.gallop

dylan.gallop
PostedJul 08, 2014 4:44 pm
akatsukimakkura wrote:
I have never wanted a mount more than I want this one. This is everything Ive ever wanted. If I can get this and if I ever do, I'm gonna retire my alpaca and use this full time.  

Wao. This man is serious!

gagandeep39

Rank 0
gagandeep39
PostedJul 08, 2014 10:06 pm
This Mount is jst awesome <3
I will buy it for sure when it is released in EE
This mount is like making one of my dream come true *^*

Thizlaoboi

Rank 0
Thizlaoboi
PostedJul 08, 2014 11:43 pm
I hope they release the Phoenix Battle Mount soon, sometime this year :<

[IGN - Sozin || Eden Eternal || Guild - Sacred (Guild Master) || Server - Sapphire]