Sarina_Kiss

Rank 0
Sarina_Kiss
PostedJun 27, 2014 5:54 pm   Last edited by Sarina_Kiss on Jul 06, 2014 9:52 pm. Edited 8 times in total

[Guide] Katar/Duelist By Bloodline_Katar

The heat begins! feels hot now! improving my brawler! (a Brawler/Duelist guide made by me)

Introduction (this introduction is not new, but is the truth of what I was when I started hehe)
I am Bloodline_Katar ingame, I started playing aura kingdom less than a month ago, but I've only played mostly for 2 weeks, and this character, bloodline, is my main. My friends ask me how can I be new, and I made it to 1-53 in two days, I just did all the main quests heh. And I still thinking I am just a newbie but I enjoy this game so much.
I haven't paid to play so far. So here is the whole thing:

Updates:
- New guide katar/duelist)
- 06/07/2014 Deleted old guide and replaced by a new one
- 06/07/2014 UPDATED - Bye blonde bloodline_Katar, welcome the brunette survivalist!

Starting the guide!

Has been a little long, but finally.
First of all, before, my main build was pure eva+speed. At level 60 it wasn't really heplful, I was the squishiest of my team, and also pvp wasn't good because everyone at +60 has full PvP armors, so I decided to switch.

Now my build is kinda 70% defense 30% HP, and is working Hard way better, I tested myself pure def, pure hp, and the best working so far is 70% and 30%.

About speed, I added all to damage, I found my damage was low, now atleast at my level it can hit 50.000.

My natural stats

My incombat stats (I can reach 268% critical and sometimes 288% but just a quick charge, with katar bonus+Sarina Kiss (bel chandra) I reach this

My current equipment, envoy path, masteries and skill thoughts

Nocturnal was a shoot of luck, I am poor ingame, but I was refining a core for my new blades, and I didn't expect getting nocturnal from refining 1 core, I died of joy and went crazy, nocturnal saves my life in dungeons.
Note this is important, those nocturnal duelist blades are my endgame weapon unless they release new 70 content (will happen later) why? because, along with the help of a friend, or guideance, if I mix these nocturnal oranges with the lvl 65 gold katar that has the exact buff of these demon winged katars, but is better, we can stack up with the gold thingy buff and make it really really really powerful. So these katars are just temporally mwhaha.(well maybe they will last longer since unless I get the katar from chest I will have to save a lot, poor life hellyeah!)

No doubt these masteries are the best so far (best to me, they're working so good)

ENVOY PATH

made by using a simulator this is my envoy path

There's so much potential in this envoy path, if it was in me, I could get some of the defense boosts, but you can't just ignore the essentials. So, maybe I can change some stuff at really higher levels with really nice equipments, but for now, this is the best thing working for me.

The Skill Thoughts!

My most used foods and drinks

My completed goals so far
Reaching level 60 (actually I am 62)
-Being able to solo instances from level 30-55 (because I always was so rageful to kill helakar cuz he was 1 hitting me all the time, but now even soloing his butty in Hard he dies at me mwhahaha!)
- Being useful in party (because before with low damage and squishiful I was just the one who needed help, now I am starting to tank more in pve, I make use of many AoEs and I have around 350% critical damage at bosses, my speciality actually is supporting at killing bosses)
- Able to tank some bosses in otherworld party instances (it's hard but yes I can, unless they stun me then gf hehe)

Such a really nice change. From squishy to this. I am really glad I can help many people who needs a hand and I have the elements to. I will continue updating this guide, I hope I will get my 65 equipment to reach higher damage and survivality in otherworld hells. Thanks for reading and if you're following this guide, thank you too!.

Sarina_Kiss is the name of my dear bel-chandra, ingame I am Bloodline_Katar

Advertisement

NyanNyanSensei

Rank 5
NyanNyanSensei
PostedJun 27, 2014 7:14 pm
Nice guide there. Keep up the good work (o.o)b

norwynn

Rank 0
PostedJun 27, 2014 11:24 pm
Nice guide! Keep up the goodwork!

Btw, I'm also a Katar/Duelist too.
If you need any help with your guide, just send a message. I'd be happy to help. Smile
Here's my char btw Very Happy

Sarina_Kiss

Rank 0
Sarina_Kiss
PostedJul 06, 2014 9:12 pm
Updated 06/07/2014
(and reserved)

axelzero214

Rank 0
PostedJul 25, 2014 6:21 am

hi can i ask ur build?

help plss