jcliffz1991

Rank 0
PostedJun 20, 2014 2:57 am

0xE019100B need help with ava, log on.

Basically, I need help on this. Emailed aeria and they didnt do much help.
Okay, so I haven't been able to play ava for almost 2 weeks because everytime I tried logging on it would load then close out and that "0xEx19100B, Error: Suspicious program detected. Please close any other programs you have running and restart". I closed everything I didn't use. I asked my friend's and they all gave me the same bs aeria gave me, "Rest your router", "Scan your computer" did that like 100 times, "Close all programs you don't need thats running in the background", "re install" did that like 5 times, "let ava through your fire wall" and it would of automatically went through. I did everything aeria said to do. And it still says the samething over and over again. I need help with this, so if anyones willing to help me. Please message me.
Advertisement

Tweeday

Rank 5
Tweeday
PostedJun 20, 2014 3:32 am
One of those should work (taken from sticky help threads) :

Try all these solutions:

1. Completely close your firewall.

2. Close your Anti-virus Completely with all of its functions.

3. Close any Program that isn't System involved one.

4. Open 'Task Manager' >> 'Processes' and close both processes with that name "netsession_win.exe" and close any useless process.

5. Click on Start Menu >> Search for "Run" then write 'msconfig'

then Choose "Startup" tab and Un-check all the programs you don't need.

6. Restart Computer.

If that doesn't help, try to reinstall or get a friend to send you his XIGNCODE folder.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Make an exception in your firewall for the game OR Completely close your firewall (recommended).

2. Close your Anti-virus to avoid further problems SPECIALLY when you're using AVG or ME.

3. Close any Monitor program, any 'PC Care' programs Like Uniblue or IObit programs.

4. Open 'Task Manager' >> 'Processes' and close both processes with that name "netsession_win.exe" and close any useless process.

5. Click on Start Menu >> Search for "Run" then write 'msconfig'
then Choose "Startup" tab and Un-check all the programs you don't need.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Uninstall the game from control panel.

2. Go to start and then open " Run ".

3. Type the following in the Run window " Regedit ".

4. Open the following " HKEY_LOCAL_Machine " then " SYSTEM " then " SERVICES "
(HKEY_LOCAL_Machine > SYSTEM > ControlSet001 > SERVICES > xHunter1.)

5. Right click on " xHunter1" folder and delete it .

6. Restart your pc

7. Re-Download the game from " Aeria ignite ".[/b]

jcliffz1991

Rank 0
PostedJul 02, 2014 4:55 pm
Yeah already did all of that.. No help.