Krwantz

Rank 0
PostedJun 17, 2014 10:00 am

Default Suggestions

I think, that we should get default armour, like 1 or 2 sets that are permanent and dont have very high stats for both default characters, and i think that all default guns should be upgradable? i dont think many other people would like this, because usually if i point something, randoms just got 'shut up you greedy f*cker' and 'wtf why so selfish u get enough anyways' (buts thats the AP players), ANYWAYS, this would be better for players that dont play very often or dont get any luck in daily loot box, or the people that dont earn enough, or the people that earn enough but because they dont play often, their timed items expire too quick.

i enjoy this game,
(but i actually got this idea from A.V.A)
Advertisement

MVP_Rasist

Rank 0
MVP_Rasist
PostedJun 17, 2014 5:16 pm

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  

Unknowww__

Rank 0
PostedJun 17, 2014 5:26 pm
MVP_Rasist wrote:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  

OG_Wisdom

Rank 3
OG_Wisdom
PostedJun 18, 2014 2:03 am
Sorry for these ^ comments. Anyway, it's nice you came up with these ideas and i totally agree with you. Also IMO hard-to-handle guns such as every AKEI version, I-115 GL / AW and EM14 should be 1 hit BS. But eitherway, these suggestion will not be used for anything. Aeria cannot affect the game in a way like this, only Softnyx can. I appreciate you're time making this, but i'm sorry, nothing will happen.

Mighty_Wolf

Rank 3
Mighty_Wolf
PostedJun 18, 2014 2:08 am
They will look into this if you write a ticket too them.
Nice suggestion but aeria cannot affect the game in a way like this like OG_Wisdom mentioned.

~Mighty_Wolf

Krwantz

Rank 0
PostedJun 21, 2014 8:37 am
softynx wouldnt even do this
i played at softynx
the money rates are wayy higher
and 20kills 5deaths per game = 300 of in game currency
also, softynx is nearly pay2win and very hard to earn stuff if your a non buyer