Author Message

KambinA

Rank 3
KambinA
Joined
27 Aug 2013
Posts
896
Location
Oulu Finland
PostedJun 15, 2014 3:17 pm

HighVoltage Grand re-opening!

Dux is taking the wheel ;)
Hello my friends!

Clan HighVoltage is being re-opened for new members and as of today I will be taking the role of a master.

So we're looking for new experienced members to rebuild the clan. Main requirement is experience and knowledge of the game.

Drop me a message and/or visit our teamspeak server (highvoltage.ts3dns.com) if you are interested!

Can't shake the shock Wink See you on the battlefield

Advertisement

Guilt.

Rank 1
Guilt.
Joined
15 Jun 2014
Posts
309
Location
Istanbul Turkey
PostedJun 15, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: HighVoltage Grand re-opening!

Dux is taking the wheel ;)
KambinA wrote:
Hello my friends!

Clan HighVoltage is being re-opened for new members and as of today I will be taking the role of a master.

So we're looking for new experienced members to rebuild the clan. Main requirement is experience and knowledge of the game.

Drop me a message and/or visit our teamspeak server (highvoltage.ts3dns.com) if you are interested!

Can't shake the shock Wink See you on the battlefield  


There are so many turks with full ap guns, you better ask them Very Happy
Anyway glad to hear that mighty HV and you are back good luck bro (im RageQuit btw)

Notororious__

Rank 0
Joined
15 Jun 2014
Posts
7
Location
Cuba
PostedJun 15, 2014 3:25 pm
Don't noooooonooooo I'm HireMyDeath the real master and this guys scammed my clan

Banjara.

Rank 0
Joined
18 May 2014
Posts
84
Location
United States
PostedJun 15, 2014 3:27 pm
Notororious__ wrote:
Don't noooooonooooo I'm HireMyDeath the real master and this guys scammed my clan  

http://www.aeriagames.com/user/DevilHearth

Notororious__

Rank 0
Joined
15 Jun 2014
Posts
7
Location
Cuba
PostedJun 15, 2014 3:28 pm
Banjara. wrote:
Notororious__ wrote:
Don't noooooonooooo I'm HireMyDeath the real master and this guys scammed my clan  

http://www.aeriagames.com/user/DevilHearth  


=( I feel harassed

KambinA

Rank 3
KambinA
Joined
27 Aug 2013
Posts
896
Location
Oulu Finland
PostedJun 15, 2014 3:31 pm
Stahp HMD :3

Notororious__

Rank 0
Joined
15 Jun 2014
Posts
7
Location
Cuba
PostedJun 15, 2014 3:50 pm
KambinA wrote:
Stahp HMD :3  


I appreciate you taking the time to send me your feedback. Unfortunately, I will not be able to answer positively to your request.

Unknowwww

Rank 0
Joined
15 Jun 2014
Posts
43
Location
IN THE HELL United States
PostedJun 15, 2014 8:46 pm
Notororious__ wrote:
KambinA wrote:
Stahp HMD :3  


I appreciate you taking the time to send me your feedback. Unfortunately, I will not be able to answer positively to your request.  

Thank you for contacting us regarding an offender.
We appreciate you taking the time to send us this report.
We will proceed to deal with this case as a priority and take the necessary actions that are required.
Please note that due to account security, we will be unable to share the status of this offender's account with you, whether they were banned or not.
We thank you once again for your understanding and continued support of our games, and hope to see you in game.
Sincerely,
Your Wolf Team Unknowwww Support

OG_Wisdom

Rank 1
OG_Wisdom
Joined
12 Jun 2014
Posts
361
Location
The Hague Netherlands
PostedJun 16, 2014 1:58 am
Cool, i hope to see you in CW soon Smile

stevenadam

Rank 2
stevenadam
Joined
26 Jan 2012
Posts
480
Location
Egypt
PostedJun 16, 2014 7:39 am
Nice dude. Good luck ^^
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: